Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] know how to generate bitcoin-reloadable (0% fee) VCCs - just $1.49  (Read 3392 times)
kxp (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:06:34 PM

https://hexpay.org/p/2un3c

Hey guys, I gonna teach you how to create VCCs that are reloadable by BTC, PerfectMoney and some other e-wallets. The card can be used both for verifications/trials and to purchase items on-line without sharing your actual credit card. As the loading fee is 0% it may be very useful as well.

Do I need to submit any document (my ID/utility)?
No, you won't need to do that. The only thing you need is an e-mail address. You can even use a fake name to register an account.

What is the card brand?
Mastercard.

What is the region of issuance?
Europe. The card can be denominated in either EUR or USD.

Is the card attached to the address/name I created it with?
No, like most virtual cards, it is aimed to be used with any name/address.

Can I view my transaction and check for micro-deposits?
Yes, you can do so by clicking your card in the dashboard. Transaction list is updated very quickly (in no time the transaction is committed).

How long does it take to deposit funds?
Deposits are almost instant. Some delays may be applied when topping up your cards with Bitcoin (waiting for confirmations), but not more than an hour.

I see BTC is 0%, but you said PerfectMoney. What about it?
Less then 2% which is also a good deal in my opinion. an e-voucher can be used as well as your PM account, deposit is instant.

Does it pass MasterCardSecureCode (is it accepted by merchants with 3D-secure enabled)?
Yes, unlike many virtual cards, it has an option to set MasterCardSecureCode (a password) so it is accepted and processed by merchants with higher security enabled.

So will you be providing me the cards?
No, You'll be buying them from a certified company, I sell you only the method (link to the service and step-by-step on how to register and issue your first VCC).

How much per card?
Less then $2 one-time fee.

Why do I need this? There are lots of providers already!
With this you'll never depend on any 3rd-party provider who is usually nothing but a reseller. You don't need to transfer money to a shady guy hoping his rep on forums isn't fake and clone-driven. Instead, you will send your valuable and hard-earned BTC to a traceable company.
Also most providers are using one account to create many VCCs and if one of them happens to be found in fraud activity all of them are blocked with all money and whatever.

Is this Entropay or Neteller or Qiwi? Perhaps Netspend or greendot?
No.

Oops. I bought your method but I happen to know about this website. You fooled me!
As stated, the company I am talking about has a website and is around for some time. It is not very well-known and abused, but its website doesn't have limited access. Unfortunately one can know about it. So if you have a VCC company that has a 0% load fee for BTC you probably are happy with it and don't need my method.
Please no speculation here about the company or core of the method.

Buy here, bitcoin accepted!
https://hexpay.org/p/2un3c

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:23:05 PM

https://wirexapp.com/cards/ is much better and when you sign up via the mobile app you get a vcc totally free of charge. https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html is worth mentioning, too.

Also, your wannabe justification in "Why do I need this?" is ludicrous. Nice try, kiddo, now go scam somewhere else.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:57:26 PM

https://wirexapp.com/cards/ is much better and when you sign up via the mobile app you get a vcc totally free of charge. https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html is worth mentioning, too.

Also, your wannabe justification in "Why do I need this?" is ludicrous. Nice try, kiddo, now go scam somewhere else.

I don't see it as scam, although I know there are many other providers providing the same thing for example coinizy and cryptopay and there is nothing bad if op is selling something, however, he needs to have some valid point to make his sales, as why would I buy this method, does it offer unique master card? longer expiry than 3 years or any other convincing reason, beside this vouch copies are must.

kxp (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:04:58 AM

@johnsmithx
As stated by  aziernest this is not a scam as I provide the promised information.

Those services are not related to my method.
Are these cards reloadable via Bitcoin (0%), PerfectMoney, Paxum, Payza and bank transfer? And do they have a limit of ~1.500 USD without any verification?

I don't see it as scam, although I know there are many other providers providing the same thing for example coinizy and cryptopay and there is nothing bad if op is selling something, however, he needs to have some valid point to make his sales, as why would I buy this method, does it offer unique master card? longer expiry than 3 years or any other convincing reason, beside this vouch copies are must.
Vouch copies can be provided upon request. And no it is not coineasy or cryptopay.

And this info isn't a goldmine or whatever, it costs exactly 1.5 bucks and you won't expect it to be something explosive. This is of help for people looking for new VCC sources. There still are members who overpay on VCC buying them for 4-6$ and above so for them it'll safe alot of money, more then 1.5 USD.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:27:12 PM

@johnsmithx
As stated by  aziernest this is not a scam as I provide the promised information.

Those services are not related to my method.
Are these cards reloadable via Bitcoin (0%), PerfectMoney, Paxum, Payza and bank transfer? And do they have a limit of ~1.500 USD without any verification?

Vouch copies can be provided upon request. And no it is not coineasy or cryptopay.

And this info isn't a goldmine or whatever, it costs exactly 1.5 bucks and you won't expect it to be something explosive. This is of help for people looking for new VCC sources. There still are members who overpay on VCC buying them for 4-6$ and above so for them it'll safe alot of money, more then 1.5 USD.
I want to request a vouch copy of this.
I will see if it's anything like coinzy or cryptopay because I have both of them and can verify this method if it does work as you say it does.
Full review will be given for you.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
bpovtmg

Activity: 411
Merit: 199

Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:46:49 PM

Looks like UQUID.COM, doesn't it ?

* Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276985
*Visit my Free Bookshop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274233.0
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:07:56 AM

Can the VCC be loaded via 3rd party sepa bank transfer?
kxp (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

Can the VCC be loaded via 3rd party sepa bank transfer?
I think bank transfer is possible but you should provide additional verification such as your documents (color copy of your national passport/both sides of DL). I didn't test this option, but from the dashboard it is possible, the SEPA icon exists there but says that verification is needed. I am not after SEPA so I never done any verification, but if you're okay with providing your documents it is fine.
I want to request a vouch copy of this.
Please check your PM box.
Looks like UQUID.COM, doesn't it ?
Although I don't like speculations about the website I can confirm that it has nothing to do with the one you've mentioned.

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:32:47 PM

So it's not Entropay, Neteller, Qiwi, Netspend, greendot, E-Coin/Wirex, Spectrocoin, coinizy, cryptopay, Uquid.

This thread is turning into a rather comprehensive list of vccs.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
kxp (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:49:34 PM

I don't think you guys here are doing something good.
It is up to some one if they want to make their own research or safe their time or whatever and pay a small fee for this information, but posting something alike right here doesn't make you look any better. I've seen way more worthless information being sold here and there for 10x higher price.

Any way you all failed with your guessing attempts.

If some one wants to give away any information or tutorial they should rather start their own thread.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:47:45 PM

Looks like you Copy Leak from Other forum and Selling here....
 Look I know This site name is Ad# Cash This hint is enough for you.....
Good luck for your sales
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:15:00 PM

Bump.
Please don't pay any attention to fake comments above - my method is not resell or rehash.
I encourage the forum staff to delete this bullshit above or ask the guy for proves of my method being rehashed or whatever.

I never Purchased Vcc method from this user... This method is Openly posted in other forums.... If this User claims that I bought a  copy... Show me Proof Of purchase That I bought from Link Otherwise I will not remove negative trust from your profile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: