Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones and Trump  (Read 3088 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

Infowars core seems to have gone full Israel-first neocon.  Just lately they've gone full Kusher-good/Bannon-bad which really settles it.  How much of this direction is following Trump and how much is leading him is a subject of debate.

- Some of Jones' reporters such as Shroyer have gone the way of PJW and got with the Zionist program.
 - Some of them seem to have been flat-out fired (e.g., the two black ones.)
 - Some of them seemed to have moved home and contribute periodically (e.g., the female ones and the vet.)
 - Some of them spun off into oblivion (e.g., David Knight.)
 - The new ones seem to be hard-core neocon shills (e.g., Psobiec, Cernovich, Kumia, etc.)

Jones knows in some detail what the Zionists are up to, and I've heard him expand on it in the past.  If he's flipped, how/why did this happen?  One hypothesis is that Jones is dirty as hell.  Some supposed insiders attest to this, and Jones himself is trickling out little things like his 'not perfect' status and his sleep-overs with Charlie Sheen.  Could be that Mossad has dirt on Jones (along with 2/3 of the rest of our public figures.)  The Roy Cohn trained bi-curious Jew (so they say) Roger Stone teamed up with Jones about the time he seemed to accelerate his flip which adds weight to the hypothesis that he's been compromised.

Jones does seem to be pumping his magic bean pills like crazy lately so it's possible that he's going to capitalize on his years of somethimes very good work and clear out of town.

I still listen to Infowars quite a lot.  The simple reason for this is that no matter what Jone's actual game, he has a momentum which keeps good info coming in.  Understanding Infowars gives one the tools to filter and thus un-twist the information coming out of his machine.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

It's sad now with bluebeam I can't know if what I'm seeing is from the creators or just more Jewish tricks. Sad

Not so much bluebeam (yet), but certainly other forms of sensory input.  I don't consider it 'sad' exactly.  Just another challenge.  The silver lining is that because of the necessary increase in rigor, the end result of one's work product is that much stronger.

I also suspect they're changing all record of the past, hell isn't something just in the future now. The past is going to hell too! They've gained literal control over the physical world, in very very small quantities that severely tax the European power grid.

"Those who control the present control the past..."  Orwell was clearly familiar with the protocols, but then so were a lot of learned persons.

TL:DR

The Jews killed Jesus and the devil controls the physical world.

'Oral Torah'/Talmud --> Kabbalah --> Lucifarianism/Satanism/Freemasonry/New-age/lots-of-other-shitty-things.

So, yeah, there is an element of legitimacy to 'the Jews did it' line, but it's much much to simplistic of course.  It seems to be basically true that 'the Jews' essentially own my government here in the U.S. (at least), and that's enough to to be concerned about and thus enough to analyze.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

In the spirit of Jones' undercover video of the Moloch sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove here's an undercover video of a sacrifice to Shiva at CERN.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

With the latest Syria bombing Jones finally had enough of Trump and went off.  Jones is an actor and a good one, but I happened to see his tirade live and studied parts of it which were captured and there are some indications that it is at least in part for real.

The 'transmission' which I just got done listening to contains some indications that Jones has expanded his research into some critical areas.  If he's been doing this for the last number of months I'd not have noticed because I've watched very little.  I did notice a couple of new faces who seem OK (though I did also see Kumia bumming around and I think the guy is a rat.)

Anyway, some of Jone's work of the last 48 hours is sufficient to give me and excuse to buy some more of his toothpaste.  Since I like the stuff I've been tempted to buy some anyway but refused as long as he's been being a Trump apologist and Zionist shill douche-bag.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

So the tech giants finally did it.  Infowars banned, and this time it doesn't seem to be just Jones bitching about something which didn't seem to have happened.

A common strategy among the Zionist gatekeeper class who play the right-leaning goyim is to get 'banned' for their 'brave' speech.  This builds credibility in the (dull) eyes of the base, but ultimately they are mysteriously un-banned right away.  I'll wait and see what happens with Jones.

If the ban is 'for real' Jones got badly fucked (unless he just wants to retire.)  Firstly, by being such a blatant Zionist shill he lost a bunch of his audience.  I watch him a fair bit during the election because he (and only he) had reporters on the ground, and it's hard to fake such footage.  I also bought a lot of his overpriced potions (which remain unopened) out of appreciation.  Not to long afterwards I couldn't take his Zionist gatekeeping and stopped watching at all.

I figured Jones either went hard-core Zionist gatekeeper to try to preserve his graces in corp/gov, or he really is a Zionist douche with an unusually deep cover.  If he really got hosed, and he is not just the Zionist he pretended to be, he could really go ballistic and come up with some real hard-hitting analysis.  I'm sure that Jones has a LOT of goodies obtained over the years in his grab-bag.

Of course if Jones is 'for real' he'll most likely he will commit suicide tonight by hanging himself and shooting himself twice it the back of the head with a shotgun.  Of course any 'conspiracy theories' about his demise will be considered 'hate speech' and removed from Jewtube.

Owen_Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

What is your guys opinion on Alex Jones?

He is a very energetic fellow, straightforward and gets to the point. But can he be trusted? He openly supports Trump and hates globalists from what he says in his videos. I want to believe and support Alex Jones and believe that it is the right thing to do, but I am not sure who to trust anymore. One thing is for sure. I do not trust the mainstream media, liberal or republican,but why should I trust the non-mainstream media?

Thoughts?
I'm not that familiar with him. It seems like he's got a bit overboard. I think he's right raise a lot of the topics that he does. Like somebody said here, he's certainly right about some things, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. I think sometimes people get too carried away in conspiracy theories. Do conspiracies exist? One hundred percent, yes! But does that mean there is a conspiracy in everything? No, of course it doesn't. I would definitely take everything he says with a grain of salt.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Download while you can.

Apple and Google haven’t banned Infowars apps, and their downloads are booming - https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/7/17660564/apple-google-infowars-app-ban-downloads

The InfoWars app is now ranked fourth for “news” in Apple’s App Store - https://qz.com/1350641/the-infowars-app-is-now-ranked-fourth-for-news-in-apples-app-store/

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

Or don't.  There is a possibility that this 'censorship' is all for show.  I do know that when I visit 'infowars.com' the website bloats my browser with something to the point where I have to kill the whole thing in order to get function back.  Could that something be a scan of my HDD?  I could figure it out if I had the time/interest but so far have not had either.

I give high odds that this recent InfoWars/Jones stuff is just what it seems and that Jones was doing his Zionist gatekeeping just to try to stay in business (and yes, he may have had some contacts in the private (or quasi-private) intel agencies such as was exposed in the StratFor e-mail hack) but Jones is primarily on the side of 'red blooded Americans'.  That is, however, not the only possibility.  I would not bet the security of any device which had sensitive data on one possibility or the other.  Just sayin'

Kenneth_Bianchi

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

He is a very energetic fellow, straightforward and gets to the point. But can he be trusted? He openly supports Trump and hates globalists from what he says in his videos. I want to believe and support Alex Jones and believe that it is the right thing to do, but I am not sure who to trust anymore. One thing is for sure. I do not trust the mainstream media, liberal or republican,but why should I trust the non-mainstream media?

Thoughts?

Jones profits off of selling stereotypes and one-sided arguments. He's been spinning a thread for so long that he's nearly wrapped himself up in it fully. It's good that he's exposing info that mainstream media doesn't usually deal with, but his bias is so strong that he's losing clarity himself.

Before hating on people for supporting Trump, understand that Trump is the illusion himself. He is a massive distraction from more important issues that are happening behind the scenes, and the media focus so much on him just to get people to waste their energy. He is a puppet, and he is playing the clown as he does so. He clearly wants to show that he is the boss of himself.

If you want something that exposes the truth but isn't blatantly shoving bias in your face, look at Abby Martin. She's clearly against the US, but she piles up the evidence to give a reason for it.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Jones profits off of selling stereotypes and one-sided arguments. He's been spinning a thread for so long that he's nearly wrapped himself up in it fully. It's good that he's exposing info that mainstream media doesn't usually deal with, but his bias is so strong that he's losing clarity himself. ...

Jones had this 'crazy paranoid conspiracy theory' that the corporate tech giants were going team up and take his InfoWars site down.

What a nut-case and a kook!  It would never happen in America.  Right?  Ooops.

If you've paid attention to Jones' work over the last nearly two decades as I have, you'll find a LOT of the 'crazy conspiracy theories' that the guy has expounded upon have later proven to have been dead on.  If you get your information from The Daily Show you probably will not have noticed this so much.

I first heard of Alex Jones slightly post 9/11 when he was on a rant about how 'they' were going to stage a big terrorist incident and 'will probably blame it on someone like Osama bin-Laden.'  Supposedly the rant occurred prior to 9/11, but I've never been able to verify this 100%.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

EXCLUSIVE: 'Thank you Apple, Facebook and YouTube!'...

Infowars motor mouth Alex Jones has issued a 'never surrender' battle cry to his army of alt-right followers after a string of tech giants hammered him over his controversial views.

And underfire Jones - accused of spreading bile and hatred as America's leading conspiracy theorist - says he isn't taking the attack lying down.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com he launched an expletive laden rant claiming the Democratic Party staged the 'desperate' onslaught and says he's a 'sacrificial lamb' who has been likened to Hitler for the purposes of a wider attack on free speech.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039753/Alex-Jones-says-5-6-million-people-subscribed-Infowars-Apple-ban.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Alex Jones hides behind the 1st amendment. Thank god private companies are finally taking a stand.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

Alex Jones hides behind the 1st amendment. Thank god private companies are finally taking a stand.

All to often Alex Jones capitulates to the fiat money masters who now pretty much own the U.S. and pusses out when he could legitimately 'hide behind' the 1st amendment and use it for exactly what it was designed for.  Namely to call bullshit our 'leaders' who are not in any way interested in the United States except for how our resources and our people can be milked.  To accuse these people of having 'dual loyalties' is being far to generous.

Even as Jones hedges around Sandy Hook I'll come right out and say it:  The thing was a flat out hoax and the 'parents' are frauds.  They also put themselves in the public eye by taking jobs as lobbyists for the gun-grabbers so they are totally fair game.  This hypothesis makes a vast amount of very suspicious data fall completely into place in a very nice little package.

In fact Jones started out by saying Sandy Hook was NOT a psy-op.  I happened to be paying some attention to him at the time and I tuned in right away to see what he said.  Only after the psy-op became glaringly obvious did he change his tune for a bit.  Mostly just to try to hold on to his base I suspect.  Later he pussed out and tried to waffle about the issue.  Pathetic.  Maybe now that he is 'free' he'll do some real work on the subject..and certain others.  If he does I might even become a supporter again.

Kenneth_Bianchi

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

Jones profits off of selling stereotypes and one-sided arguments. He's been spinning a thread for so long that he's nearly wrapped himself up in it fully. It's good that he's exposing info that mainstream media doesn't usually deal with, but his bias is so strong that he's losing clarity himself. ...

Jones had this 'crazy paranoid conspiracy theory' that the corporate tech giants were going team up and take his InfoWars site down.

What a nut-case and a kook!  It would never happen in America.  Right?  Ooops.

If you've paid attention to Jones' work over the last nearly two decades as I have, you'll find a LOT of the 'crazy conspiracy theories' that the guy has expounded upon have later proven to have been dead on.  If you get your information from The Daily Show you probably will not have noticed this so much.

I first heard of Alex Jones slightly post 9/11 when he was on a rant about how 'they' were going to stage a big terrorist incident and 'will probably blame it on someone like Osama bin-Laden.'  Supposedly the rant occurred prior to 9/11, but I've never been able to verify this 100%.

Yeah really, I never knew he was that accurate! That's the thing about conspiracy theories, they oftentimes become conspiracy facts. But by the time they do, it's far enough down the road that most people have already forgotten.

I just find the way he speaks a bit extreme, but I haven't got anything against him. I get most of my news from zerohedge because they have a way of putting in the perspective of the markets that I like. And the touch of sarcasm always helps a bit too
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Alex Jones hides behind the 1st amendment. Thank god private companies the globalists are finally taking a stand.
FTFY
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

In the spirit of Jones' undercover video of the Moloch sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove...

I assure you I was never sacrificed at the Bohemian Grove, and Alex Jones is a complete moron

Alex Jones makes up bullshit, and has an aversion to telling the truth about anything... its all lies, 100%... you can literally fact check any sentence out of his mouth and find a lie
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

In the spirit of Jones' undercover video of the Moloch sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove...

I assure you I was never sacrificed at the Bohemian Grove, and Alex Jones is a complete moron

Alex Jones makes up bullshit, and has an aversion to telling the truth about anything... its all lies, 100%... you can literally fact check any sentence out of his mouth and find a lie

Then why is the giant mudfossil owl a secret, it use to a giant owl? This bullshit with dinosaurs needs to end, there's no triceratops in the Bible. These fucking pseudo-scientists make up bullshit models form micro fragments of fossil bone.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

I just took a look at infowars.com, and most, like over 90% of the stories, I have no problem at all with.

This is a guy whose views go UP if he gets BANNED.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

Thoughts?

he was mamatized by his jewess queen ( aka his first wife ) after having forced a girl to abort, having abandonned a girl after making her pregnant (both the same or different, who cares), alex jones decided to behave like a good jew, and fuck every goy girl he could find around him... he went on rampage...

finally seeing his coming success and exposure of some of the crime of the jewish mafia ruling america they decided to place one of their solider at his side... his ex wife.

since then alexjew like ivankajew both have become good useful little cattle unable to see the crimes and worst naming the war crimes of this satanic tribe.

now a sub human, super cattle called jared kushner, the guy you don't know what the fuck he is doing at the white house is planing https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-12/us-sanctions-are-pushing-russia-war

to push russia to war because of his subhuman tribe desire to rebuilt their slavery empire called Kazaria (because the muslims prefer to wear suicide belt and go on full assault even without aerial support to wage war against the enslavers (remember pay your zakat dimi and you shall be free in the new covenants, at least theoretically) in russia... to rape, exploit, childrape, enslave goy girl... not because those subhumans don't like jewish pussies... nope, it's a about the white genocide... they hate all other tribes and want to see their destruction or enslavement... they hate us, and it's okay and great to not be a jew !

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-13/bombshell-kushner-and-kissinger-russia-linked-lunch-proves-it-all

and as you can see the little sub human who used his billions to impregnate the daughter of the prez, because she wanted to fuck dady but had to look at bigger (kushner, having raped russia and most gentile nations have a lot of loot they move across of jurisdiction, to rape again) is leading the american soldiers to war...

so who is hacking the election? the jews or the russians? and who will die if exposed? answer : not the russians... 8000 icbm counter launch after 1st american 1st strikes... in the air... look in a few minute the mrv will fall on israel - judea - palestine - jordan and co... why there? everywhere. 0... nothing worth left living after the departure of the russian people... rest assured, enough experience with jewish slavery.

so yes cattle alexjew and donaldjew are too afraid of the jewish enslavement and rape empire (like mr jeffy sessions)... all paralyzed... all their lives they were brainwashed in believing that the jews like epstein, corzine, and all the gang raping and plundering america and seeking the world are the chosen people of godtm

poor christians... mentally owned by jews and specially those of the church of satan...

alexjew is close to seeing the truth... he just doesn't have yet the courage to say it... but he got it... recently. but it's hard for him, to understand and accept that his "wife" used him... and was in reality a "spy"... whose life too has been destroyed for the worldwide criminal and warcriminal syndicate : aka the jew ruling america...

for all reclamation : www.fsb.ru you will even find a little text box if you have your local community enlsavers, rapers and co to expose... it's nice for mrv targeting Smiley.

the end of the jew slave state of america is coming... and jones knows it... he tries to warn them ... and his china gig... boddies along the street... yeah the dead boddies of S3,5,7 before being picked for reassamlby Smiley what a loser, like his orange god... whose relation with epstein island hasn't yet been explained... and I guess from his trail... reasonable presumption can be made... and specially when seeing who are the non dod personal he chose for his admin..

I didn't know the jew york. jew worship had moved to texas... I guess it's only austin Smiley... in the war for the oil patch I am curious if jew warfare was enough to win ?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
FreeEarnsActivist

Activity: 124
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Alex Jones is the definition of tinfoil. He was rightfully banned for making slanderious accusations against politicians and families of murdered children. He doesn't even know how harmful he is to other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: