Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (VOUCHED) Selling LYNDA.COM 3 -Months Premium Accounts for $7  (Read 18116 times)
trustii (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:40:36 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 01:49:39 AM by trustii

Lynda.com is a privately held online education company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills. Founded in 1995, the company produces video tutorials taught by industry experts. Members have unlimited access to watch the videos, which are primarily educational.

On April 9th 2015, LinkedIn announced its purchase of Lynda.com for $1.5 billion. Based in Carpinteria, California, Lynda.com has more than 500 employees worldwide, and offers instruction in German, French and Spanish through its branded division, video2brain.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynda.com

What is my thread all about?
I Am Selling LYNDA.COM 3 -Months Premium Accounts It is Library Account  very cheap rate. This will be 100% safe and will work for the desired period for which they are meant to be and will give you access to Lynda's vast library of videos anytime, anywhere. All you need is internet.

Products?
I'll be selling 3-months premium here in this thread.

Price?

PREMIUM account of 90 days for 10$ (BTC)

MOP?

BiCoin Only.

What is FULL WARRANTY?

I'm giving you 90 days full warranty that the accounts will work. If anything happens to the account I'll replace it with new ones for free, which I think in 99.99% cases won't happen. You should be ready to give me your password so that I can verify the status of account. Wrong password accounts won't qualify for the warranty. You cannot reason that LYNDA banned you because they don't.

TOS?

All sales are final. No chargeback, no refunds.

So, having tested other services for Lynda on here, I must say that the method used here to obtain a Premium account is the same. The vouch was dispatched maybe 5 minutes after I asked for it, so kudos to OP for being fast and reliable.

Regarding the quality of the product, there is an endless amount of courses you can pick and watch.

I must say that the price should be reduced in order to be a successful competitor to other sellers on this forum.

I can't really comment about the price to length ratio, but you can learn a lot of things in 6 months, objectively speaking.

Would recommend.

My review :
I received a vouch copy and it's working well . From now ,I can watch all the courses which I like .
As he said the account can be used in 3 months .So if you buy this , you can save a big money . The price is reasonable ,it's totally worth the money . I recommended this service for anyone who is interested in learning online and Lynda . A+

Thanks  bro . Good Luck With Sale
BizzSpark

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:46:24 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:17:38 AM by BizzSpark

trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:02:42 AM

Proof that you have this account?

Hello BizzSpark,

I'm selling 3 Month premium account creation service of Lynda.com at a very cheap rate...

I Am selling 3 Month premium Accounts..

BizzSpark

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:04:37 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:17:29 AM by BizzSpark

trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:14:49 AM

AGAIN, can you provide us Proof?
A screenshot of the account with the expiration date?

Yes .. I Have post Images..  It is Library Account ..

If You need Account .. I Can Create New Account for You .. Smiley  I'm giving you 90 days full warranty that the accounts will work. If anything happens to the account I'll replace it with new ones for free, which I think in 99.99% cases won't happen.

BizzSpark

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:20:01 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:17:24 AM by BizzSpark

trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:25:55 AM

Ah, you didn't say that the account is a from library.
In this forum, you can find accounts with no expiration date (more than 3 months), at very low price ($5).
$20 is a lot for only 3 months.

No Problem .. BizzSpark.. I Will decrease My Price soon .. LYNDA.COM Charge 75$ for 3 Months...

Lifetime Accounts Are Not working At This Time .. (I Think)..  And  Lifetime Account Works for Only 30-40 Days..

But I'm giving you 90 days full warranty that the accounts will work. If anything happens to the account I'll replace it with new ones for free, which I think in 99.99% cases won't happen...

trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:33:24 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 11:36:55 AM by trustii

3 2  1VOUCH AVAILABLE

1 VOUCH sent to user ThirstyMoon Smiley

1 VOUCH sent to user      johnjack Smiley   

Giving out 3 2  1 Vouch to trusted members.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:36:24 AM

I'd like to receive a vouch and write a detailed review.
BizzSpark

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:38:21 AM

I just check an old account that i have created from May (almost half year) and it's still working.
It's hard from someone to trust you when you say what you will give a new account when your account is a newbie.
Anyway, good luck with your sales.
trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:51:44 AM

I just check an old account that i have created from May (almost half year) and it's still working.
It's hard from someone to trust you when you say what you will give a new account when your account is a newbie.
Anyway, good luck with your sales.

Thanks for Your Best Wishes Smiley

I'd like to receive a vouch and write a detailed review.

Vouch sent.. Smiley  Your Account Expiration Date Is :02-18-2017 Smiley
johnjack

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:59:41 AM

You can send me a vouch ? If it's working , I'll vouch for you with honest feedback
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:03:43 AM

So, having tested other services for Lynda on here, I must say that the method used here to obtain a Premium account is the same. The vouch was dispatched maybe 5 minutes after I asked for it, so kudos to OP for being fast and reliable.

Regarding the quality of the product, there is an endless amount of courses you can pick and watch.

I must say that the price should be reduced in order to be a successful competitor to other sellers on this forum.

I can't really comment about the price to length ratio, but you can learn a lot of things in 6 months, objectively speaking.

Would recommend.
trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:32:30 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 12:05:45 PM by trustii

Would recommend.

Thanks You So Much ThirstyMoon Smiley

Reduced Price from 20$ To 10$... Smiley
trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:53:10 AM

You can send me a vouch ? If it's working , I'll vouch for you with honest feedback

Vouch sent. Smiley   Your Account Expiration Date Is :02-18-2017 Smiley Enjoy..
johnjack

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:29:46 PM

My review :
I received a vouch copy and it's working well . From now ,I can watch all the courses which I like .
As he said the account can be used in 3 months .So if you buy this , you can save a big money . The price is reasonable ,it's totally worth the money . I recommended this service for anyone who is interested in learning online and Lynda . A+

Thanks  bro . Good Luck With Sale
trustii (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:18:23 PM

My review :

Thanks  bro . Good Luck With Sale

Thanks johnjack for Your feedback Smiley
altcoin001

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:16:13 PM

Hey ,

I Need LYNDA Premium Account.  Send me Your Bitcoin Address 

Thanks
trustii (OP)