Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key of solomon coins  (Read 2293 times)
TheCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:13:13 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 12:49:36 PM by TheCryptoMint

1st-Pentacle-of-the-Sun
The 'El Shaddai' talisman which is alleged to bring the possessor all things they may desire.

I have some better photos and now have some unscratched coins and some that are constructed. See picture above:

These are limited to runs of 5. The price will be 250 usd plus shipping and they will be funded of up to 0.01BTC

The coins will be shipped 6th April so will have a small wait. I have 2 available of the 1st-Pentacle-of-the-Sun. The other 3 will be available in a few weeks time I will post availability.

The scratched coins I have found a home for them. These coins are directly from the mint and only touched with a glove.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:21:13 PM

So, let me get this straight.   You aren't willing to use escrow for a $200 coin?

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:22:49 PM

I will not disclose until shipping how much bitcoin will be on the coin.

Huh

What?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

So, let me get this straight.   You aren't willing to use escrow for a $200 coin?
no I really just cant be bothered with it. Why is that a lot of money?

I will not disclose until shipping how much bitcoin will be on the coin.

Huh

What?

lol yeah its gonna be personalised for the buyer. So I wont lie. say its max 0.01.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:34:59 PM

lol but why cant you say something funny instead?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:37:03 PM

Because there is nothing funny about trying to sell overpriced damaged coins. There is no way that second coin gets graded higher than MS60. It looks like you used a belt sander to polish it  Huh
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:55:06 PM

And presumably you chose the best one for photos.  The other ones probably look like that were dragged behind a car. 

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:06:55 PM

So what am I supposed to pay $200 for here? 1oz of silver and a possibility of 0.01 BTC being on the coin Huh Don't get me wrong, I like the designs (especially the second one), but I don't understand the asking price.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:10:26 PM

Hi, what do the hebrew words mean on the coin?

do you have any translation you could provide?

any symbolic or other meanings?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:26:47 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:53:19 PM by Hellot

I have no responsibility over what happens to you.

Ya'll are worried about escrow and scratches when this shit could be cursed??   Grin
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

So what am I supposed to pay $200 for here? 1oz of silver and a possibility of 0.01 BTC being on the coin Huh Don't get me wrong, I like the designs (especially the second one), but I don't understand the asking price.

I can understand you dont want to buy them. But this is currently what I have to charge to keep the project rolling. If you are concerned with price then this isnt for you simply. It would be nice that you dont get too involved if you dont like the idea. I am not forcing anyone to buy them. I have already put too much into this and changed stupid things up to the value of 2k in order to open the market to you guys who are so stringent on ' rules' . So if you dont want to buy them  please just ignore this pathetic thread and look for something worth while to buy.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:10:54 PM

Where are you located?
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:11:11 PM

Because there is nothing funny about trying to sell overpriced damaged coins. There is no way that second coin gets graded higher than MS60. It looks like you used a belt sander to polish it  Huh

Belt sander bro? You have any dealings with coins apart from the luckybit which you like sold again and again and again? I used proffessional stuff.

I do not like you in the slightest I like all people here but please dont make your self look like a dick. Then I cant like you either xxxxx
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:11:52 PM

Where are you located?

ANYWHERE you want me to be. SERIOUSLY
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:20:42 PM

Because there is nothing funny about trying to sell overpriced damaged coins. There is no way that second coin gets graded higher than MS60. It looks like you used a belt sander to polish it  Huh

Belt sander bro? You have any dealings with coins apart from the luckybit which you like sold again and again and again? I used proffessional stuff.

I do not like you in the slightest I like all people here but please dont make your self look like a dick. Then I cant like you either xxxxx

I have a fairly large coin collection so I know what I'm talking about. The LuckyBit coins have nothing to do with this but like you said, a lot of them have been sold. I don't think you can say the same.

I am just pointing out that your second coin has a lot of scratches on its surface. I'm not trying to be a dick here but you messed up those coins. I'm not sure what you tried to do and what equipment you used but usually freshly minted coins look flawless.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:23:08 PM

Because there is nothing funny about trying to sell overpriced damaged coins. There is no way that second coin gets graded higher than MS60. It looks like you used a belt sander to polish it  Huh

Which professional method did you use to polish them?
You have been around forums far longer than your current posts based on your posting style and responses, what are your other handles here?  You can PM me if you don't want to post them here.
The question about where you are located is to see if you are somewhere near one of the known collectors of phys coins is close to you to see the coins etc... you have.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:07:40 PM

Which professional method did you use to polish them?
You have been around forums far longer than your current posts based on your posting style and responses, what are your other handles here?  You can PM me if you don't want to post them here.
The question about where you are located is to see if you are somewhere near one of the known collectors of phys coins is close to you to see the coins etc... you have.
When the coins arrive they sometimes come with some areas that look dull. I used a polishing cloth meant for jewellery and it seems to have scratched the coins. But as I say it is only from certain angles. When I talk about ANACS rating I know thats the rating they will get. They are not the absolute best. I dont have a polishing or buffer unit here right now. I am selling these coins in order to carry on producing. I have made the bitcoin denomination low in order for me to not be accused of scamming people. The bitcoin content will rise in the future. This is an honest as I can be.
TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:12:27 PM

If anyone has an ebay account and would like to sell them for me please get in touch.
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 07:15:25 PM

I quickly look at the pictures, I wonder what it is? how does it relate Jewish (star) words with unfamiliar language to the crypto currencies.
Relationship with some organization???
This is some project. But do not fit me at the moment.

TheCryptoMint (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:23:52 PM

I quickly look at the pictures, I wonder what it is? how does it relate Jewish (star) words with unfamiliar language to the crypto currencies.
Relationship with some organization???
This is some project. But do not fit me at the moment.

Yes its not for everyone. It isn't jewish stars. It is SATANISM. But what is more SATAN - religions through the world that cause death and destruction or a symbol that will make you gain things. If satan exists it is not with these coins it is with the armies of the world blowing people up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: