Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 2323 times)
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:33:42 PM

The Rise in Bitcoin value makes me sick, a friend asked me to buy some bitcoin when it was nearly around 190$ something but that time it was decreasing so i rejected his offer and also advised him not to involve in this as it is used by criminal and you could be victim of bitcoin theft as there are many site which have to shut down due to theft so, basically the only reason that stops me to involve in all the trading work is the thefts that are increasing day by day people are robbed here and there and cops are clueless how to overcome this problem as it is very difficult to track transaction over the internet and find the culprit. I can invest my money in a business which is not secure. i know it is growing and proved it's profitability over the time.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:26:52 PM

I do not think, that people, who are not experienced in computers, are interested in Bitcoins. Even if they know, that Bitcoin is profitable. For example all people know that Forex market can be profitable, but not all people are working in Forex. The same is with Bitcoins. In Bitcoins are interested just part of IT/Computer oriented people.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:23:46 PM

So, Do you think people is interested in bitcoin if they know it's profitable?
Very likely yes
I have many friend that I brought them to the bitcoin world after I tell them I can made money from bitcoin even it is a pennies  Grin
Now they are interested in trading too

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

raja3sumi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:46:31 AM

My answer would be yes .can u tell me who doesnt like profit .everyone in this world wants profit one way or the another .but u gotta make them understand that bitcoin is mot easily to make .but through signature campaign and if u have lot of time .u l make profit .this is how i think they may get interested.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:32:05 PM

Who doesn't want to have profits without doing anything at all? Everyone will buy bitcoin. As many people know about bitcoin, more benefits and profits will they have Smiley
Deep In The Mines LLC

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:38:20 PM

Who doesn't want to have profits without doing anything at all? Everyone will buy bitcoin. As many people know about bitcoin, more benefits and profits will they have Smiley
Pretty much this, its just another reason (sometimes a driving reason) for people who may get into Bitcoin.

The more profitable something is, the more people who will try to get in.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:35:44 AM

Bringing newcomers into the bitcoin foray is usually a matter of opening a discussion as to what headlines they've already read on the topic of bitcoin. Providing a chart that shows the increase in value over the past few years is a good place to start highlighting the investment potential of btc.

drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:42:39 AM

Yes of course! Who doesn't want profit anyway? All of us need money for food in our everyday life(except for rich people). If anybody would know that it would be a great profit in bitcoin I think they would not hesitate to become a part of it.
seo11

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:05:02 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 10:05:43 AM by seo11

People can definitely become interested in Bitcoin if they think it is a profitable venture, however it depends on whether or not they're interested in expending the time and getting involved with the Bitcoin economy.
todaypk fmovies
todaypk

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:59:37 PM

Ofcourse. Who doesnt want money? Through bitcoin you can earn some money. As of now its not really affordable. But if you are going to buy, then thats a decision. Bitcoin's price right now is slowly going up. Its a good investment. Hold and when it pumps, you can dump it if you think you got your desired  profit.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

I think anything that is profitable will always be an interest to any person, in the case of bitcoin though it's more of a stigma that they think anything that can be profitable in the internet is a scam, so the only way they'll be interested in it is to learn the usefulness and benefits of bitcoin and if they do so then soon they'll also learn its profitability.
Sat1991

Activity: 73

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:39:06 AM

If the people would know  how to earn btc in many way they will be interested in btc.

..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....
estherqing

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Ya, if got somethings that can earn money, who don't love it ?
Baron12

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Yes ofcourse. People nowadays want to earn

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

As we know, some of us having trouble introduce bitcoin to other people especially if they don't care about privacy, decentralization or ease to use.
From my experience, almost everyone only interested in bitcoin after i tell them bitcoin could be profitable by buy bitcoin, trading bitcoin or do online jobs which paid in bitcoin.

So, Do you think people is interested in bitcoin if they know it's profitable?

Yes , people will surely be interested in bitcoin if they know that they can earn money with it but that doesn't mean that they will do it after you told them. Not all people are into technology, some people wants to earn but can't keep up with the advancement of technology today.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: