Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ► SELLING VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS [USA] [NO LIMITS] [HERO VOUCHED] ◄  (Read 2197 times)
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:34:32 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 12:00:11 PM by VerifiedPaypal

Hello Bitcoin Forum,
my name is Isaac and I'm offering verified paypal accounts.
I've been selling verified paypal accounts for around 6 months on various communities.
I've been talking to a friend and he recommended this board to me so I'm here to tell you about my service.
All of these accounts are NOT stolen. They are verified by ME.
You won't face any trouble buying paypal accounts.
The accounts have no limitations and are USA accounts, means that if you want to transfer money to your
primary account, you have to switch to an USA IP.

Now about the prices. The more you buy, the cheaper it is.

1 PayPal Account: 0,0145 BTC (10 Euros)
3 Paypal Accounts: 0,0290 BTC (25 Euros)
5 PayPal Accounts: 0,0580 BTC (35 Euros)

If you're planning to buy more than 5 you will get more discounts.
I'm available for almost all the time. If you are interested PM or reply to the thread.
Only BTC is being accepted, if you're a trusted buyer I'll be accepting other goods too like giftcards.

I'm looking for TWO ONE TRUSTED members to vouch for me. I'll hand out one verified account to them! PM me if interested.

Vouchers have been picked, you can wait for their vouch before you buy if you want to be sure!

Vouchers:
SAMKUSH
pacifista
player514

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

Can i take the first vouch? I wanna ask if the paypal your are selling are yours or could it be a hack one? If someone login to a paypal with different ip ,compare to the ip of the real owner the paypal will get limited.
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

Can i take the first vouch? I wanna ask if the paypal your are selling are yours or could it be a hack one? If someone login to a paypal with different ip ,compare to the ip of the real owner the paypal will get limited.

The paypal accounts are not stolen. They are USA accounts, all verified by me as I said. You need to use a VPN and connect to the USA if you want to send money. You can log into it without connecting to a VPN though. I'll hand out a gmail account along with the paypal account if there's any trouble signing in. You'll be my second voucher then, I'll PM you.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:00:40 PM

If you would like me to leave a vouch, feel free to send me an account. I will write an in-depth review and include pictures for visual appeal. I'll probably do an update review after in case this account ever gets banned or something (which it probably shouldn't).

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 06:02:22 PM by SAMKUSH

I can confirm I have received a vouch copy and it works.

I will use it for a few days a confirm that it is working.

I have used the account for a few transactions and it works.

http://imgur.com/a/2VIdJ
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:09:06 PM

I can take one verified account as a vouch copy.
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:35:25 PM

If you would like me to leave a vouch, feel free to send me an account. I will write an in-depth review and include pictures for visual appeal. I'll probably do an update review after in case this account ever gets banned or something (which it probably shouldn't).

I've decided to give out ONE more vouch copy to you. I'll PM you details of the account as soon as I'm back home. Should be in around 2-3 hours.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:37:09 PM

I've decided to give out ONE more vouch copy to you. I'll PM you details of the account as soon as I'm back home. Should be in around 2-3 hours.

No worries, take your time. These could be a real hit around here if they end up working as promised. I'm especially interested in this because my PayPal has been limited so I might be able to start taking PayPal payments with this now.

VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

player514 has been added to the voucher list. No more vouchers needed!
Thanks for showing interest!
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:29:53 PM

player514 has been added to the voucher list. No more vouchers needed!
Thanks for showing interest!

Everything looks good! Here's some picture proof for those interested: http://imgur.com/a/KBBlz.

I got the login details with an email and password, and was told that the email's password was the same as the paypal password (which was true). Also, these are not cracked accounts at all. There were no transactions on the account beforehand. There is a visa card associated with this account, but that's the only thing that's really tied to the account. I can change practically anything else. Thanks for this account op! You have my vouch.

VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:37:37 PM

Thanks for the vouching player!

If anyone's interested in buying an account, leave a PM. If you catch me online I'll get straight to it.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 07:43:23 PM

But if documents are not available to verify accounts these accounts can be limited too.
How can you guarantee that this won't happen after 90 days of using it?
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:57:28 PM

But if documents are not available to verify accounts these accounts can be limited too.
How can you guarantee that this won't happen after 90 days of using it?

As long as you pay your debts on paypal as soon as possible it won't get limited.
PayPal is not just randomly popping out of no where asking you for your documents.
That has never happened to my customers. I'm giving a money back guarantee if it gets limited within or after 90 days.
My customers used to buy one account, keep it for a couple of months and buy another one then transfer the money to it
just to be sure that they won't lose their money. It's not something I'm recommending right now but that was what they have
done in order to stay safe.
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

Today's special offer! Buy one account, get another one for free!
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:34:05 PM

If you have any questions related to this feel free to ask at ALL times. I'll answer everything.
If you want custom information on PayPal like a custom name/address of your choice, let me know before I'm creating the accounts.

The accounts are not stashed somewhere. As soon as you order an account it's being freshly made. Right after the payment.
VerifiedPaypal (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:15:19 PM

Still for sale!
Vanquish_PT

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:47:11 PM

The accounts have no limitations and are USA accounts, means that if you want to transfer money to your
primary account, you have to switch to an USA IP.

No 21 days hold also?
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

any guarantee your vc works us paypal?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: