Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Same game - different scammers!  (Read 1158 times)
ScamEnemy (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:03:06 PM

I DONT LIKE SCAMMERS.

THE NEW TIMER TO SCAM PEOPLE IS 20 SECONDS.

THEY GIVE YOU 20 SECONDS TO PLACE A BET AND THEY ONLY NEED 1 SECOND TO CHOOSE THE BEST VARIANT (FOR THEM) AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.

THEY WILL SERVE SOME SHIT LIKE "THE GAME IS PROVABLY FAIR" WICH IS NOT TRUE.

THEY HAVE SOME PAID POSTERS (ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS) TO "ENTERTAIN" THEIR THREAD ON THIS FORUM AND MAKE NEW VICTIMS.

1. WATCH THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1oV34MmPU0

2. NOW GO TO PLAY ON http://bitdouble.io

YEAH SCAMMERS EXPOSED:   WWW.BITDOUBLE.IO 
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6083

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:42:00 PM

I was never a fan of gambling myself but let's be honest here you basically didn't provide any proofs. Paid posters are enrolled into the signature campaign and they should post to get paid so It's pretty normal If you ask me as for the provably fair part It seems like they provided a way to check just like PrimeDice and other websites : https://bitdouble.io/pf.php so I'm not sure what's wrong here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 02:16:00 AM

Seems like someone is mad because they lost their money trying to gamble it. Get over it. Also, why does your video link to a completely different site? That one features CS:GO skin betting, while bitdouble.io uses bitcoins. The site doesn't really need to scam to make money since they have a house edge that gives them a long-term edge against all players. On their page, the salt is generated and the server seed is hidden. But, you can go ahead and check to see if everything is legitimate on the previous days.

First, is the server seed. This is a precomputed value generated by BitDouble some time in the past. Seeds are generated in a chain such that today's seed is the hash of tomorrow's seed. Since there is no way to reverse SHA-256 we can prove each seed was generated in advance by working backwards from a precomputed chain.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:15:33 AM

Scammers are everywhere whether online or offline. As responsible "investors" we should be doing our own due diligence and never rely someone to do it for us. At first glance, we can ascertain if a program would fold in a matter of days or months and even if we go with the program we should know when to get out so as not to lose our hard-earned money. As to gambling sites, well it can be your fault since you might be aware of its very nature. There are so many ways to make money online but there a hundred more ways to lose it.
ScamEnemy (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:45:00 AM

THE SCAM CONTINUES

QUOTE FROM THEIR THREAD

Congrats to user FB for being the 2nd VIP 5 user and claiming his 1btc prize. We are gonna keep the bounties rollin.

First to reach VIP lvl 6: 1 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 7: 3 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 8: 10 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 9: 20 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 10: 30 BTC
this is completely ontop of the bonus you get anyway to reach the levels

THEY CREATED A FAKE USER "FB" AND THEY BET LARGE AMOUNTS FROM IT TO ATTRACT NEW VICTIMS
THAT USER "FB" GET ALL THE VIP REWARDS
ALL OTHER USERS LOSE THEIR BITCOINS.

PS I DONT PLAY ON THAT SCAM WEBSITE JUST SPOTTING THEM
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:35:55 PM

THE SCAM CONTINUES

QUOTE FROM THEIR THREAD

Congrats to user FB for being the 2nd VIP 5 user and claiming his 1btc prize. We are gonna keep the bounties rollin.

First to reach VIP lvl 6: 1 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 7: 3 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 8: 10 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 9: 20 BTC
First to reach VIP lvl 10: 30 BTC
this is completely ontop of the bonus you get anyway to reach the levels

THEY CREATED A FAKE USER "FB" AND THEY BET LARGE AMOUNTS FROM IT TO ATTRACT NEW VICTIMS
THAT USER "FB" GET ALL THE VIP REWARDS
ALL OTHER USERS LOSE THEIR BITCOINS.

PS I DONT PLAY ON THAT SCAM WEBSITE JUST SPOTTING THEM

Got any proof or are you still just spouting bullshit? Your behind must be jealous Wink

The onus is on you to show us that FB is a fake user, and that BitDouble.io is scamming users. Innocent until proven guilty, alright?

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:45:58 PM

No proper proof that site is scam honestly if you think that their signature campaign still running and active so i think it is impossible that the site will be scam unless if this is just another marketing strategy that you want to take this down..

Make crypto as your bank.
ScamEnemy (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:24:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:59:44 PM by ScamEnemy

No proper proof that site is scam honestly if you think that their signature campaign still running and active so i think it is impossible that the site will be scam unless if this is just another marketing strategy that you want to take this down..

THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAIN WEBSITE. THOSE POOR POSTERS ARE PAID TO POST POSITIVES DAILY.
I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PROVABLY FAIR SYSTEM - WHICH IS A LIE
IT IS PROBABLE SCAM
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:17:07 PM

THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAIN WEBSITE. THOSE POOR POSTERS ARE PAID TO POST POSITIVES DAILY.
IT IS PROBABLE SCAM

Still no proof and you choose to ignore me. This may be the whole Russell's teapot falacy, but it's still your problem to show proper proof. At any point, I can also create a thread stating "bitcointalk.org is a scam" without any proof posting in all caps, but would that really be believable? Would anyone truly think what I was saying was legitimate? No.

You "don't like scammers!" but it seems that you can't even prove anything to be a scam. It's your job to do the research and present it clearly (and preferably concisely).

ScamEnemy (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:35:26 AM

IT IS PROBABLE SCAM

Still no proof and you choose to ignore me. This may be the whole Russell's teapot falacy, but it's still your problem to show proper proof. At any point, I can also create a thread stating "bitcointalk.org is a scam" without any proof posting in all caps, but would that really be believable? Would anyone truly think what I was saying was legitimate? No.

You "don't like scammers!" but it seems that you can't even prove anything to be a scam. It's your job to do the research and present it clearly (and preferably concisely).

DO YOU HAVE MINIMAL TECH KNOWLEDGES?
THEIR PROVABLY FAIR IS NOT FAIR.
CHECK IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Gol durn, turn off the caps lock, honkey!

Nobody up in this bitch likes scammers but you got to provide proof,  else you just pipin' hot smoke up our butts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: