Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Currency Exchange Project And Current Progress, Ideas needed  (Read 610 times)
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:58:40 PM

I started developing a site early last Month and i have gotten to a point where an pretty stocked right now. I saw lots of opportunities from this Bitcoin exchange business and i started developing one, though not with the intention to fully fund the project, my initial plan is to get the site running first then later write to some investors to invest on the project.

The platform makes it possible for ingenious Trading  with custom currency trading, it's a community base currency exchange platform, but now i have so many options to make this work and i seriously need your opinions.

It works like Localbitcoins but with a closer verification option, something like paxful but more unique and more secured.

What am developing, you actually trade from your E-Wallet and the beauty of this platform is that funding of the Wallet i don't want it tied down to Bitcoin only.

If you have $500 Wallet, you can buy from other sellers on the platform and make more profit depending on the user's currency exchange value to the exchanged. I want to traditionally make this wallet funding available in over 200 Countries.

Why many people continue to use Paypal despite the charges and ridiculousness terms is simply because Paypal funds can easily be loaded, you can fund directly from Bank or your Credit/Debit card. Am looking for such option towards funding this E-Wallet, where every user from any Country can easily  fund their E-Wallet with their local currency and trade easily on this platform.

My question is

1) How best can i get Merchants all over the World without having to go to these counties?
2) I have very limited budgets, how can i get investors on this project?
3) Tagging a revenue base of over $1,000,000 Monthly and 2% success fee of $20,000 as profit, is this achievable?

*Send me a PM to show you what i have developed so far.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:22:37 AM

Deposit via local bank is good idea, but it's need some verification ID.
To attract an investors is need hard work, especially with your trust status. You can use indiegogo crowdfunding to collect the funding.
To attract merchant all over the world, you need a lot promotion, signature campaign is the best choice, but it's need pretty decent cost.
Feel free to PM me if you serious and need a partners.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:42:57 AM

To attract an investors is need hard work, especially with your trust status. You can use indiegogo crowdfunding to collect the funding.
To attract merchant all over the world, you need a lot promotion, signature campaign is the best choice, but it's need pretty decent cost.

I think id verification can annoyed people since majoritt of us doesn't want to get compromised if something bad happen o said exchangers, surely they doesn't want their identities to be used by frauds thats why let the anonymosity of every traders.

And also try to build a new coin addition box or voting so people would suggest and go vote for the coin they desired, and also OP's exchange should be updated in what coin is new since new coins are the most speculated by many traders and stakers.

AikFrank (OP)

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:58:05 AM

No deposit via Bank won't need ID, that's why indigenous Merchants would be used

Attracting investors via Indiegogo is more difficult not until something meaningful have started, only early investors can make this happen.

Responded to PM.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
AikFrank (OP)

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:42:21 PM

And also try to build a new coin addition box or voting so people would suggest and go vote for the coin they desired, and also OP's exchange should be updated in what coin is new since new coins are the most speculated by many traders and stakers.

This is a must. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: