Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] BTCC 2016 V-Series 5 BTC Coin & Signed Business Card by Bobby Lee!  (Read 544 times)
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:38:58 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 11:11:15 PM by Zepher

Up for sale is a BTCC 2016 V-Series 5 BTC Titanium Coin in Luxury Presentation Case!! This is the last 5 BTC Coin I will have for sale at an unbeatable price. You will also receive a BTCC Business Card Signed by CEO Bobby Lee!!! Grin

Included in this bundle is:

BTCC Five Bitcoin in Presentation Case/Display. Loaded with 5 Bitcoins, freshly mined from Block Rewards.
BTCC Business Card - signed by CEO Bobby Lee.

The coin is a 50 mm diameter physical bitcoin, 5mm thick, struck in pure titanium; it is extra large to fully convey the value of having five bitcoins in the palm of your hand.
The coin is housed in elegant solid beech etui with a crushed velvet lining. Each etui contains a removable coin well that can be hoisted at an angle with the included stainless steel module for presentation.
To commemorate BTCC’s fifth anniversary, each Five Bitcoin coin’s reverse side is meticulously inscribed with the words “FIVE” in 21 major languages. The inscriptions are bound by a solid round line symbolizing the universality of bitcoin.

Five Bitcoin has a total production limit of 500 coins.

You may be surprised at the price I am asking. The BTCC Mint Store is selling these for 6 BTC each. I am asking a significant amount less than that.

BTCC Mint Store Price: 6 BTC excluding FedEx shipping.
Zepher Sales Price: SOLD including UPS 48hr Courier Shipping (for the USA). For UK buyers, I will choose another local 24hr Courier Service.

The only payment address is: 1VAULTPU7XXsB5h6pb6VdZE7ZxKHCxmVb

I will never ask you to send payment to any other address besides the one in my signature and on my forum profile.

Escrow through a mutually agreeable person is welcome. You pay any associated fees. I reserve the right to request upfront payment from newbies and users with no trade history.

Any questions, PM me, or post in the thread. Please note I am seeking a BTC sale only. I am not interested in trades for this particular item. Thanks Smiley

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:45:02 PM

I have seen this coin in person. Very nice coin.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6000

Meh.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:10:01 PM

Damn that's a good looking coin zepher, and a very fair price at that. I'm sure you'll get this one sold fairly quickly, a bit too rich for me right now though.

One Q. Is this a special box or does this box come with every 5 BTC coin purchase from their store?

Good luck with the sale!

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

Thank you mr nuts! Sure you don't want it? Wink

Damn that's a good looking coin zepher, and a very fair price at that. I'm sure you'll get this one sold fairly quickly, a bit too rich for me right now though.

One Q. Is this a special box or does this box come with every 5 BTC coin purchase from their store?

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Hhampuz. The price won't be beaten, and this will be the last 5 BTC coin that I will be able to sell at this price.

As for your question, all 5 BTC Coins come in this Luxury Beech and Crushed Velvet ETUI. They sure look good in this presentation! Smiley

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:30:43 PM

Thank you mr nuts! Sure you don't want it? Wink

I still might  Cheesy
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:46:51 AM

Reduced to 5.5 BTC. This is my lowest, and includes Express Courier Shipping.

Includes the signed business card - I will also throw in a 1k bits BTCC Poker Chip (when I get them later this week).

Great offer right here Wink

BTCump.

Okay, new offer. Valid for 24hrs. First come, first served.

Buy the 5 BTC coin for 5.5 BTC including UPS Courier Shipping, and receive these as well (one of each):

You also get the BTCC Business Card Signed by Bobby Lee.

Talk about a fantastic offer.

BTCumpity Bump.

Poker Chips are now off the table - no pun intended Tongue

One user has raised interest before the 24hr mark was up, so I will honor the free poker chips should they purchase this set.

If no deal is struck, then this bundle will be removed from sale tomorrow and put back into the Zepher Safe for another time.

Thanks

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:01:58 PM

***This Coin is currently under offer, any further interest from other interested parties will be of second preference***

Thanks

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:13:05 PM

***This Coin is currently under offer, any further interest from other interested parties will be of second preference***

Thanks

This BTCC Bundle is now SOLD.

Thank you to everyone for their interest. This was the very last coin available at this price, so to those of you that missed out, until the next time BTCC has a massive promotion - full prices will be in effect.

Thanks,
Zepher

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: