Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [buy] head or tail script  (Read 2855 times)
MrCrank (OP)

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:41:18 AM

Who know where can buy head or tail bitcoin script?

hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:47:03 AM

You might want to look at Moneypot's Simple Dice Bet API: https://www.moneypot.com/api-docs#v1-bets-place-simple_dice-bet

I also accept BTC tips on my signature Tongue

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:48:32 AM

You might want to look at Moneypot's Simple Dice Bet API: https://www.moneypot.com/api-docs#v1-bets-place-simple_dice-bet

I also accept BTC tips on my signature Tongue

ok. i learn how create this dice..
It is difficult?
hashkey

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:50:12 AM

I might be able to help you on this if the price is right. I'm a web developer by the way Smiley

MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:51:46 AM

I might be able to help you on this if the price is right. I'm a web developer by the way Smiley

OK. i will pm soon.
How much cost your help?
Do you have own MP Dice?
hashkey

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:53:25 AM

OK. i will pm soon.
How much cost your help?
Do you have own MP Dice?

I'll have to build it from scratch. I'll pm you my quote.

MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:06:18 PM

i wait offers..
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:36:32 AM

Wait cheap offers!
need bitcoin head or tail script
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:07:08 AM

By "cheap offers", what is your price range? If you've passed on hashkey's offer, i'm quite concerned. Either you're totally clueless or are looking for some crappy web developer to do it for $10.

You obviously don't know anything about web development, because honestly a heads or tails site is easy, especially when outsourcing everything to moneypot.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:02:13 AM

By "cheap offers", what is your price range? If you've passed on hashkey's offer, i'm quite concerned. Either you're totally clueless or are looking for some crappy web developer to do it for $10.

You obviously don't know anything about web development, because honestly a heads or tails site is easy, especially when outsourcing everything to moneypot.

yes, heads or tails with moneypot for 5-7$ without design
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

I recommend you (even I know it is way to expensive for you):  https://overfeat.com/staging/bitcoin-flipping-game/
Is not made to work with Moneypot (by default) but I think you can make it.
Anyway ... you won't find what you are looking for 5-7$  Smiley

OFF TOPIC:  @hashkey - Can you make something like this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670572 ?

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:14:28 AM

if you have very small budget, no one will ever write a gambling script for you just for $5-7. have you checked the untitled dice script? you can connect that on moneypot however people already seen lots of copy of that script so if you don't know how to change some lines of the codes and make it better don't bother. you can send me a PM if you need some help about it

Realize

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:05:49 AM

Just download it from forum and modified it yourself its actually free
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:58:58 PM

if you have very small budget, no one will ever write a gambling script for you just for $5-7. have you checked the untitled dice script? you can connect that on moneypot however people already seen lots of copy of that script so if you don't know how to change some lines of the codes and make it better don't bother. you can send me a PM if you need some help about it

OK. I will send PM soon..
For begin create dice moneypot.
Thank you!
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:55:39 AM

I recommend you (even I know it is way to expensive for you):  https://overfeat.com/staging/bitcoin-flipping-game/
Is not made to work with Moneypot (by default) but I think you can make it.
Anyway ... you won't find what you are looking for 5-7$  Smiley

OFF TOPIC:  @hashkey - Can you make something like this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670572 ?

this is very expensive for me.. it's big budget.
thanks
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

Just download it from forum and modified it yourself its actually free

where can i download this free?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: