Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What has made you happy today?  (Read 2261 times)
Alackeen8492 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 07:51:59 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 04:20:19 AM by Alackeen8492

a lot of things starting with waking up, only having to put 20 bux worth of gas in my car today to fill the tank, timing grocery shopping perfectly so we were in the store while a downpour passed over and we stayed dry, only being $1.06 over our target for spending on groceries, my daughter is staying in for the night so we can all have dinner together.

How about you guys? Love to know!
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

Well waking up in the college i got to hear from the friendss that there will be no college today .so i thought yeah this is the time for bitcoins earning and watch some tv series with chicken wings .ohh mumuamiyya .happy bitcoining .kudoos Smiley

sophie.amedee

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:03:49 PM

A lot of simple things usually make me happy, I don't need much. But particularly today, my job has made me happy, spending some time with one of my best friend has made me happy, talking to another best friend has made me happy (because currently we live in different countries and don't communicate as much as we would want to), the fact that this friend invite me to celebrate  this new year together with her in Sardinia has made me happy! And a lot of other things which make me happy on everyday basis, hopefully you  are having some happy time in your life as well☺️
Alackeen8492 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:21:52 AM

A lot of simple things usually make me happy, I don't need much. But particularly today, my job has made me happy, spending some time with one of my best friend has made me happy, talking to another best friend has made me happy (because currently we live in different countries and don't communicate as much as we would want to), the fact that this friend invite me to celebrate  this new year together with her in Sardinia has made me happy! And a lot of other things which make me happy on everyday basis, hopefully you  are having some happy time in your life as well☺️

I am happy to hear that Sophie. It seems you are having a lot of fun everyday which rarely happens to everybody!
Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:01:58 AM

Had a great day with my wife and son.  The holiday season is coming and we are looking forward to using the free turkey I received as a gift from work last year.  Coupons have been a great way for us to save more throughout the season and managed to get what we need for our Thursday's lunch together as a family.  My work schedule is night shift, it is good opportunity to enjoy the meal before work.  My son is growing fast and we have been to hear our nephew who had stage for neuroblastoma cancer when he was two is now able to attend elementary school (age 5 now).  Both my wife and my parents are in good health and we will have the opportunity to visit her parents in the Philippines that she has not been with physically the past five years.  I am looking forward to what tommorrow news will bring. Smiley

dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:12:47 AM

Im hapy today because my payday so im buy a new game to play in my pc when in my rest day.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:16:23 AM

I am very glad that the forum there are people who can enjoy life. Just enjoy the usual things that others do not see. Today I enjoyed a walk through the park and the beauty of nature
Badtian

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:00:35 AM

Actually i've never been so happy in my whole life, im dealing with my depression everyday. I always have a hard time in school and living. I have low self esteem. But now i am trying to overcome all of this. Im here at bitcointalk to overcome my sickness and also here to earn money soon.
Vinz24

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

I'm happy today because I won all my betting game and I gain some really good profit of bitcoin from betting. I'm hope I can continue my luck tomorrow.

myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

What makes me happy is nothing. Life is a void. I take antidepressants and I feel nothing every single moment I'm on this god-forsaken earth.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:48:25 PM

my family, my perfect wife and two wonderful kids are making me happy every day, every minutes... i am very happy, having such a ideal family. live if wonderful with tham
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:24:10 PM

Today I am happy with what I have learned new ideas for my business, I found a good option that will save me a lot of money
Santozo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:16:43 PM

As I woke up today I counted that as a happiness cause I could still spend my day with my daughters. Accompanying them to pre-school and seeing them happy with their friends. So, spending my time with them is the most happiest thing for me.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:53:54 PM

Yeah doing a lot of maths of gate exam makes me happy a lot these days .because its full of challenges and makes  my brain run like a braintorm.hope i l get a career related to mathematics .

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
robiulawal

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:45:53 AM

Today when I have gone to a site which I invest 0.003 btc
after 2 days it is 0.0006 btc so I tried to withdraw it.
And when I sent the request I fell Amazed that the request was processed not more than a minute and btc in my wallet..
This is my first invested money that I withdrawn..Still on this is the happy moment so far.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:59:43 AM

My happiest moment today is when my hungover totally dissappear. I'm really wasted last night on my friends birtday party. Another thing that makes me happy is that when I receive my ordered item in online shop.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:39:07 PM

To say that I was the lucky definitely not now, but the news that my wife started to recover, and it stabilizes mood, invigorates me and I am confident about the future.
Pai Mei

Activity: 95

www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

managed to buy stuff at low price in the black friday

I'm happyyy

lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

managed to buy stuff at low price in the black friday

I'm happyyy
Looks like Black Friday brought a lot of happiness to many people. My wife when buying Multivarki lucky. I bought a good and quality. She is happy, and I was too.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:39:40 PM

Already came the cold, and even the first frosts began to direct orders. I like that because in my district a lot of dirt and cold and shackled her to walk very well. I am happy in those days as it is today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: