Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] $50 Digital Ocean Coupon + $10 Promo Code (One Package)  (Read 1463 times)
FxR (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:23:34 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 07:43:48 AM by FxR

As the title says, I've got a $50 Digital Ocean Coupon + $10 Promo Code
You can use the Promo Code on activation of this coupon which will result in $60 of credit.

I'm looking to sell this for $5
The Price is negotiable.

Please contact me on Skype or through PM if you're interested: jake.fxr

<3
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

Bump, still selling this.

<3
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:31:23 PM

Don't you think your price is a bit high ? 10$ to receive a coupon from GitHub you get with student pack. So Anyone can simply buy edu email for 2-3$, register on GitHub, get 50$ coupon + many other things just from student package there and not to mention that you can sign up with edu email and receive discounts on many other sites  Grin Right price for this would be like 1$ or smth like that
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:43:40 AM

Don't you think your price is a bit high ? 10$ to receive a coupon from GitHub you get with student pack. So Anyone can simply buy edu email for 2-3$, register on GitHub, get 50$ coupon + many other things just from student package there and not to mention that you can sign up with edu email and receive discounts on many other sites  Grin Right price for this would be like 1$ or smth like that

I'll lower to $5 then, because it is from a legit e-mail Wink.

<3
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

Man, thanks for that idea Wink I learn a lot here at bitcointalk day by day Smiley

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:50:27 AM

Man, thanks for that idea Wink I learn a lot here at bitcointalk day by day Smiley

haha no problem. I usualy would't do something like this but when i see that someone is selling something so overpriced like op  i want to tell users how to get it cheaper. He uses the same method to receive his codes
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:19:59 PM

haha no problem. I usualy would't do something like this but when i see that someone is selling something so overpriced like op  i want to tell users how to get it cheaper. He uses the same method to receive his codes

Actually no, I got it from my university e-mail. This is a legit one for once.

<3
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:01:07 PM

Can we buy this multiple times or are you only selling one package?
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:15:14 PM

Can we buy this multiple times or are you only selling one package?

I'm only selling 1 of this, as it's from my university. I sadly can't get more.

<3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: