Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Noybux - Payment via PayPal & BTC - $1.10 Min Payout  (Read 4800 times)
forummes (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:39:46 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 11:14:05 AM by forummes

Smiley Members Benefits:

-> Multiple Ways to Earn

-> Low Minimum Cashout Only $1.10

-> Payment Via Paypal, Payza & Bitcoin (NEW!!!)

-> All Payment Will be Paid within 1 - 72 hours (Depend on how busy we are and when you request it, usually within 1 - 24 hours)

Cheesy Advertisers Benefits:

-> Only $0.25 for 1000 views on PTC Advertising

-> You can track your campaign as Well

-> Advertising Credits instantly added to your account after you paid it

-> Anti Cheat Protection

Website URL: http://noybux.com

Thank you all

robiulawal

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:46:26 AM

ptc sites are waste of time without refferal.
Also, collecting dirrect refferal is too hard..
Maybe no one is interested such a project
But payout low.
that's the plus point.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

But payout low.
that's the plus point.

Yes, usually they are a waste of time and most of the PTC sites don't even pay. But this one has a really low payout requirement. Referrals are everything in these kinds of ventures not really your own clicks and work. Also, a lot of new PTC sites just shut down with no reason at all. So be careful, whoever joins.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:06:21 PM

But payout low.
that's the plus point.

Yes, usually they are a waste of time and most of the PTC sites don't even pay. But this one has a really low payout requirement. Referrals are everything in these kinds of ventures not really your own clicks and work. Also, a lot of new PTC sites just shut down with no reason at all. So be careful, whoever joins.
PTC sites are too boring, this is the reason why people left such a like this , honestly i was joining this kind of site when i was newbie, GPT sites is better i think and also high payout, you are literally making fun by earn money like watching videos, playing games, listening radio.
So i think it's better to PTC owner transform their project to something maybe like GPT site , just a friendly advise, no offense or something.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:13:53 PM

Honestly if I want to earn through PTC site, I will choose trusted, popular and long live PTC site. You offering just an ordinary PTC site, just have a low payout, plus point.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:57:06 PM

Honestly if I want to earn through PTC site, I will choose trusted, popular and long live PTC site. You offering just an ordinary PTC site, just have a low payout, plus point.
Yes, Most of the PTC will run away within few months, i have also personally lost more than $800 in early days in probux, fuse and zapbux which make me remain quite far from even using or investing in any of the PTC. Even for advertisers forced traffic from PTC sites can't give good conversion.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 03:33:26 PM

Yes, Most of the PTC will run away within few months, i have also personally lost more than $800 in early days in probux, fuse and zapbux which make me remain quite far from even using or investing in any of the PTC. Even for advertisers forced traffic from PTC sites can't give good conversion.

I could feel your pain, I got scammed myself on one of those sites. You need to spend so much time and effort in order to receive some penny in the end, sometime just to reach payout could take a few months.

I know some trusted sites out there who have been online for couple a year.

Qartersa

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:51:46 AM

But payout low.
that's the plus point.

PTC sites are too boring, this is the reason why people left such a like this , honestly i was joining this kind of site when i was newbie, GPT sites is better i think and also high payout, you are literally making fun by earn money like watching videos, playing games, listening radio.
So i think it's better to PTC owner transform their project to something maybe like GPT site , just a friendly advise, no offense or something.

Me too, I used to join these kinds of sites. I realize that they are just wasting my time, and they are not paying enough to even offset the cost of my internet and electricity. And usually the one's who really earn from these are the ones who get a lot of referrals and their referrals work hard or pays from something. It's kinda a networking scheme in fact.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:40:50 AM

Good thing I did not invest money from my own pocket on any PTC sites. Personally, I find PTCs to be so boring and mind numbing...though I have some accounts in Neobux and Clixsense. Those who are making some good money in reliable PTCs usually have hundreds of referrals or rented referrals provided by the site itself.
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 10:04:09 AM

Hi all, we don't have RR system only DR because 90% of ptc sites scam because RR system, we have low earning because we are trying to make it online forever.

And maybe because low earning there is not a lot payment requested, currently the last payment was made on 10 November 2016, it's because no one request a new payment. So, don't worry we are still paying, all payment usually will be paid less than 24 hours.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 03:08:20 PM

A lot of the PTC sites are just somewhat elaborate Ponzi schemes. I've once invested in one called bux.to and while I only lost like 40 dollars from buying referrals, there were people who lost more than 10k.

This was all before Bitcoin even existed, but I'm still wary for all PTC sites. Referrals could be bots, just to name one way they can scam.

To OP: I hope you never get into the game of selling referrals. The low payout is pretty good, but if I'm honest this is just not a good business model.
The people who click those paid links usually have no intention of buying a product, so for advertisers it's not really a good way to promote anything but free services.

Qartersa

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:08:24 PM

A lot of the PTC sites are just somewhat elaborate Ponzi schemes. I've once invested in one called bux.to and while I only lost like 40 dollars from buying referrals, there were people who lost more than 10k.

This was all before Bitcoin even existed, but I'm still wary for all PTC sites. Referrals could be bots, just to name one way they can scam.

To OP: I hope you never get into the game of selling referrals. The low payout is pretty good, but if I'm honest this is just not a good business model.
The people who click those paid links usually have no intention of buying a product, so for advertisers it's not really a good way to promote anything but free services.

Good point. So far, from my experience joining PTC sites I've never even cared about the ads I view. I just click and move on. Heck, I even was able to creat a macro bot that would auto click whatever needs to be clicked. The business model is truly unsustainable. It does not give any sort of benefit for the advertisers and it just pays the PTC and the members (but usually only the PTC site). So, if the advertisers don't see any improvement in their sales because of the PTC site, then they will pull out the advertising, hence no more people to pay for salaries of members ultmately shutting down the PTC.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:17:02 AM

Your PTC mentioned is fishy PTC which have bad an investing model, for example probux, I have joined and has been bought they referral packet, but it's make me lose instead, they referral bot is suck, even it's scam bot.
Sorry your lose, that's pretty huge amount.

*snip

Agree. PTC user don't care about the ads view, so advertise on PTC site is not good idea.
The bot is scam, just a scheme which offers you profit without worry spread reff link to get reff, my experience with kind of bot, in first time it's works well, time goes by the bot looks lazy and just have less clicking.
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:12:26 AM

It seem a lot of people have a bad experience in PTC industry, if you don't want to lose then don't invest. In noybux you will not lose anything because here you don't have to invest anything to earn money, here is no RR just DR and if you have tons of DR you can upgrade and earn more.

For advertisers, we have cheap price on Advertising, only $0.25 for 1000 views, will not easy to find cheap advertising price like this in other place

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:01:26 AM

1778 Registered members and still counting.....

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

1800 Members and still counting...

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

1857 members and still counting....

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:24:27 AM

1882 members amd still counting....

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

1924 members and still counting....

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:36:16 AM

OP should you move this thread to Micro Earnings Boards,all related sites out there PTC,PTP and faucets.

This thread is not related to any of Project Development Boards discussion or topic.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████