Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed.  (Read 334 times)
FxR (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:08:29 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 01:24:39 PM by FxR

Removed.

<3
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:15:01 PM

Hey there,

I'm selling a Sr. Member account.
It has an unique feature. If you search for: Cheap Microsoft Keys
It'll result in a #1 rank on Google. This will work for other search terms regarding cheap keys as well.

I'm looking to sell this account for $100 due to it's uniqueness. It can make you a lot of money.
Please contact me through PM or through Skype: jake.fxr

Well that was easy... This is topic that popped up on google search (link) If this is really account in question (link) I think you should mention that you scammed other users with that same account and that account got negative 4 trust since that is something that will greatly impact potential buyers decision.

If someone is interested in buying this account regardless ask for private keys of staked address and escrow is advised since you can find this in account trust rating:

Reports from users that the keys he is selling are not working and he will not give refunds (as I mentioned in my last feedback.) See reference.

SellMaster3000's paypal address is : catchygames@live.nl

Please call 1-888-221-1161. If you’re calling from outside the U.S., please call 1-402-935-2050.

Report him for selling stolen products.
FxR (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:24:27 PM

Hey there,

I'm selling a Sr. Member account.
It has an unique feature. If you search for: Cheap Microsoft Keys
It'll result in a #1 rank on Google. This will work for other search terms regarding cheap keys as well.

I'm looking to sell this account for $100 due to it's uniqueness. It can make you a lot of money.
Please contact me through PM or through Skype: jake.fxr

Well that was easy... This is topic that popped up on google search (link) If this is really account in question (link) I think you should mention that you scammed other users with that same account and that account got negative 4 trust since that is something that will greatly impact potential buyers decision.

If someone is interested in buying this account regardless ask for private keys of staked address and escrow is advised since you can find this in account trust rating:

Reports from users that the keys he is selling are not working and he will not give refunds (as I mentioned in my last feedback.) See reference.

SellMaster3000's paypal address is : catchygames@live.nl

Please call 1-888-221-1161. If you’re calling from outside the U.S., please call 1-402-935-2050.

Report him for selling stolen products.

Hi,

I have to inform you that this account was given to me and I thought it could be worth something.
I haven't looked into the account's past, but now that I see this, it seems like a bad idea to sell it so I will remove this post.

Please lock this topic.

<3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: