Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have sell starbucks never die code $10  (Read 2952 times)
nathanle (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:47:57 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 03:25:57 AM by nathanle

I have starbucks never die
Each code $10(balance $10)
I sell rate 45%, $45 for $100
I have 2k
If you want to buy it, can you pm me or add my skype
contact via:
thank all!!!!
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:26:29 AM

update rate
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:00:05 AM

I have 2k
contact via:
thank all!!!!

I'm pretty sure these aren't legal cards. What proof do you have that they will not expire within a couple of days/weeks? How can you say they are legit? Do you even provide a warranty or anything on the cards? This is just like any other starbucks seller on this forum who sells non-legit cards...

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:38:14 AM

I have 2k
contact via:
thank all!!!!

I'm pretty sure these aren't legal cards. What proof do you have that they will not expire within a couple of days/weeks? How can you say they are legit? Do you even provide a warranty or anything on the cards? This is just like any other starbucks seller on this forum who sells non-legit cards...
if you do not believe you can afford $ 10 for $ 4.5, you can leave and test, if a month does not die, come back and buy them help me. Thanks you!!!
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:16:51 PM

update rate
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:11:50 PM

I would be interested only if you send first because your trust rating is redder than Santa's nose at the north pole.  I would be willing to pay in 7 days if the cards remain good.
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:41:10 PM

I would be interested only if you send first because your trust rating is redder than Santa's nose at the north pole.  I would be willing to pay in 7 days if the cards remain good.
ok, add my skype: nathan.leeus
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:12:04 PM

Sandy could you update back through pm or as a response on this post? I would like to see how this goes. Hopefully there is finally a legit Starbucks seller on this site..

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:54:09 PM

Sandy could you update back through pm or as a response on this post? I would like to see how this goes. Hopefully there is finally a legit Starbucks seller on this site..

There will never be a "legit" SBX seller but there might be one that sells good cards.  Cheesy
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:35:21 PM

yes, can you add my skype:nathan.leeus
theseller

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:33:28 AM

I know a guy that went to jail this way: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3vd9h7/just_got_arrested_for_buying_stolen_gift_cards/
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:42:41 PM

yourself as well as a seller, so do I, I buy it from those who do not need them and sell them to those who need it, I do not know really sell this to say what purpose, but there are many who have and this is good work
if you do not buy or sell them, you are present on this forum and you are not to do anything when your sale is a sales person?
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:43:41 PM

update rate
ganjamancer

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:07:10 AM

yourself as well as a seller, so do I, I buy it from those who do not need them and sell them to those who need it, I do not know really sell this to say what purpose, but there are many who have and this is good work
if you do not buy or sell them, you are present on this forum and you are not to do anything when your sale is a sales person?

If I understand correctly, you're saying that you purchase your cards from people who do not need them and are willing to sell them to you at less than 45% value?  I'm not sure where you are getting your sources, but I do not believe there are many suppliers out there that can consistently resell cards at that rate legally...
nathanle (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:31:09 AM

If I understand correctly, you're saying that you purchase your cards from people who do not need them and are willing to sell them to you at less than 45% value?  I'm not sure where you are getting your sources, but I do not believe there are many suppliers out there that can consistently resell cards at that rate legally...

I do not need to explain to you, it is not necessary. I do not sell them regularly, you can ask my clients, and I bought and sold many things, and of course to be profitable.
you are very much like those who are jealous of what others have
But thanks aways
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: