Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash 10$ +/-  (Read 2826 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

So z cash isn't gonna go back up to 1btc? That sucks hopefully down the road it will I dont have much just few bucks worth from cloud mining. Thanks for your input on the coin, I might as well sell what I have just to be safe thanks. Peace Love Crypto!!
Never, ZEC will never be recovering his price for the future. It will worth below 0.01 in my mind and keep your eyes in his supply and you will be seeing the other dropping trend will happen soon. Adoption, advertise news or other will be useless for increasing his price again.

ZEC = Short hype.

Maybe the whales are still accumulating. After they get enough, there will be a pump.
Based on the economy 101 and that's will happen in some years later.  Cheesy
They didn't care about that until the price was falling below 0.001. The trend will keep on the down . The whale must take a rest for this. Jump into the another coin.
This would still depend on whales if they would like to pump out a particular coin since they have all the power to make a certain coin pump and also to zcash i cant see anything good about on this coin and as you mentioned i wont bother to this thing and would definitely jump into an another coin which have more potential compared to this.
So, you wanna say if the whale is anything? Do it the best, mate. Whale just a little, Just the coin can pump itself. Or you wanna reject the basic economic theory?
I do a little smile for this.   Cheesy

the whales are still accumulating. When they have enough, they will pump.
Watjila

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

So z cash isn't gonna go back up to 1btc? That sucks hopefully down the road it will I dont have much just few bucks worth from cloud mining. Thanks for your input on the coin, I might as well sell what I have just to be safe thanks. Peace Love Crypto!!
Never, ZEC will never be recovering his price for the future. It will worth below 0.01 in my mind and keep your eyes in his supply and you will be seeing the other dropping trend will happen soon. Adoption, advertise news or other will be useless for increasing his price again.

ZEC = Short hype.

Maybe the whales are still accumulating. After they get enough, there will be a pump.
Based on the economy 101 and that's will happen in some years later.  Cheesy
They didn't care about that until the price was falling below 0.001. The trend will keep on the down . The whale must take a rest for this. Jump into the another coin.
This would still depend on whales if they would like to pump out a particular coin since they have all the power to make a certain coin pump and also to zcash i cant see anything good about on this coin and as you mentioned i wont bother to this thing and would definitely jump into an another coin which have more potential compared to this.
So, you wanna say if the whale is anything? Do it the best, mate. Whale just a little, Just the coin can pump itself. Or you wanna reject the basic economic theory?
I do a little smile for this.   Cheesy

the whales are still accumulating. When they have enough, they will pump.

It might take some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: