Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Not selling] Old Runescape accounts from 2005-2010 ish  (Read 1431 times)
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:55:52 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 02:01:57 PM by Chris!

Edit: turns out a main with all 99s only goes for $250 or so. I'd rather keep a 10 year old account for sentimental reasons in that case. Thanks FxR.

Original post:

I'm embarrassed to say it but I used to play a lot of runescape. Oh and I was damn good at it too. I quit in 2011 or 2012 I can't really remember. My brother has two of my accounts and doesn't really play anymore either so I thought I'd see how much interest there was for some of the accounts. I have lots of crappy accounts with funny names that are pretty much useless in my eyes but the two that stand out are of course my main which was maxed out (had the completionist cape but since a new skill came out no longer can wear it) and an old boxing account that's either maxed or close to being maxed for boxing (staking).

I have the boxer in my possession and it doesn't have an authenticator on it (which is new to me! Wish they had these back in the day Wink that would have saved me 2 red Halloween masks and a buttload of gp!!) The name is cool because it has a lot of spaces (you can't do that anymore ... unless they changed the rules again. I honestly don't know).

The maxed account (with an awesome name IMO btw) is in my brothers possession. He's having trouble letting go hahaha. For the right price it'll be sold since it's mine from the beggining!

I won't give too much other details because this is just an interest check. If anyone is interested and wants to buy with bitcoins I'm definitely willing to sell. I will never play runescape again.

I'll have to see how much money my brother has left. He started with max cash (2.147billion) and he sucked at runescape so I'm assuming not much haha. Hopefully he doesn't read this. Ah I just won't tell him where I posted this  Cheesy no worries.

Oh and of course there are tons and tons of overloads and untradable stuff on the maxed account. I'll see if he still has all of the dungeonering weapons that I collected. That probably goes without saying though.

If you want some other old accounts with crappy stats I'll sell those too. There's not much to mention on them. Probably some old pures and whatnot. Oh ya I had a prayer pure, a defence pure that kind of junk. Or wait I think the defence pure was my Torva pure so it's the boxer now. I may have another defence pure too I can't remember haha. Ask and you shall receive. If I see interest I'll try to remember all of these old accounts and sell them all off.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:45:49 PM

Let's keep this on top.. I have a feeling not a ton of people here play Runescape.
FxR

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:26:30 PM

Hey, I used to play this game back in the days as well.
Got one good main (looking to sell that) and like 8 pures (PvP).

I should log onto them to see what's still on them. Most of these accounts were made around 2004-2007.

<3
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:36:21 AM

I should log onto them to see what's still on them. Most of these accounts were made around 2004-2007.

My newest main (the completely maxed account) was a pure until I quit. Then my brother got 99 defence and finished off the terrible skills I avoided haha. (Woodcutters, mining, runecrafting. Barf.) I gave away so many cool accounts when I quit too. I had a 99 magic pure. 10 hp lol. Alched to 99.

I doubt this is going to be the right forum to sell these on haha but who knows. I heard that pures are useless now but idk much past the 2011/2012 era. I guess there was an 'evolution of combat'. No idea what it was about. Not going to bother looking into it haha. I don't have time to play games!

I know I gave away my first main and can't recover it. I hated it anyways haha the name sucked Smiley I was very particular with my names. No cptdude84629 garbage for me! The maxed account's username is 5 characters with 1 space. It could be changed to the original name though which had 3 spaces and is really rare to see nowadays (or at least when I quit).

We'll see if there's any interest here. I kind of doubt it, but I know what these go for Smiley kind of a waste of literally 300+ days of game time. My God I was a bored kid.

Edit: there's only about 300million or something left. I guess he said he spent a lot on fast ways to get 99s that didn't used to exist. He told me what they were but it was in one ear and out the other. I have no idea what he was talking about haha. The game changed too much. Back in my day you took your green dragonhide legs and vambs, make hat and top, you went out and you pked some noons for their run scimmis. Those were the good ol' days Wink
FxR

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:36:05 AM

My newest main (the completely maxed account) was a pure until I quit. Then my brother got 99 defence and finished off the terrible skills I avoided haha. (Woodcutters, mining, runecrafting. Barf.) I gave away so many cool accounts when I quit too. I had a 99 magic pure. 10 hp lol. Alched to 99.

I doubt this is going to be the right forum to sell these on haha but who knows. I heard that pures are useless now but idk much past the 2011/2012 era. I guess there was an 'evolution of combat'. No idea what it was about. Not going to bother looking into it haha. I don't have time to play games!

I know I gave away my first main and can't recover it. I hated it anyways haha the name sucked Smiley I was very particular with my names. No cptdude84629 garbage for me! The maxed account's username is 5 characters with 1 space. It could be changed to the original name though which had 3 spaces and is really rare to see nowadays (or at least when I quit).

We'll see if there's any interest here. I kind of doubt it, but I know what these go for Smiley kind of a waste of literally 300+ days of game time. My God I was a bored kid.

Edit: there's only about 300million or something left. I guess he said he spent a lot on fast ways to get 99s that didn't used to exist. He told me what they were but it was in one ear and out the other. I have no idea what he was talking about haha. The game changed too much. Back in my day you took your green dragonhide legs and vambs, make hat and top, you went out and you pked some noons for their run scimmis. Those were the good ol' days Wink

Well, I think there are still a lot of people interested, but I'll PM you with a forum that's much more interested in this kind of thing.
Pures on RS07 (Oldschool servers) are still very popular though, but the RS3 accounts are mostly for PvM these days.

I do have to say that I'm willing to buy the 300 million from you. I still got some friends that would be happy with that.

<3
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

Well, I think there are still a lot of people interested, but I'll PM you with a forum that's much more interested in this kind of thing.
Pures on RS07 (Oldschool servers) are still very popular though, but the RS3 accounts are mostly for PvM these days.

I do have to say that I'm willing to buy the 300 million from you. I still got some friends that would be happy with that.

I'm just going to sell it as a package deal with my old main. I think people will probably want some spending money when they buy an account with that high of stats. If not then I'll be looking to sell off the cash too of course.
FxR

Take back what's yours

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:45:02 PM

I'm just going to sell it as a package deal with my old main. I think people will probably want some spending money when they buy an account with that high of stats. If not then I'll be looking to sell off the cash too of course.

Feel free to PM me on how much you want for the account. I'm interested.

<3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: