Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💚💚 [SmartInvest] Invest your bitcoins and let them grow! 💚💚  (Read 462 times)
Smart_Invest (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:53:18 PM

https://smart-invest.win - invest right now!

-- Smart-Invest :: It's like a bitcoin wallet where your bitcoins are growing! --

We have two investments plans available:

- 1% every hour for the 140 hours, 140% return
    - 10% every 10 hours for the 170 hours, 170% return

* All your profit will be stored in your wallet - you can withdraw coins any time you want. The minimal withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC (to prevent errors from payments services)
* Minimal investment amount at the moment is 0.01 BTC
* Your data is safe - everything is encrypted, backups every 2 hours.

More details at https://smart-invest.win

Join us right now!

Cheers, SmartInvest team.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:04:53 PM

No.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:23:37 PM

Are you really expecting members here to send you any satoshi?
Lol Op, you need to do a lot more than this to get something...

Gtfo from here and come back if you have something to offer.
Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:15:05 PM

Are you really expecting members here to send you any satoshi?
Lol Op, you need to do a lot more than this to get something...

Gtfo from here and come back if you have something to offer.
Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Well I suppose at least he has a site, most of these guys come and try that with no site just a bitcoin address that they leave and they use a vanaity address for "authenticity" but we all knownits crap and just an address like any other. I'm not sure what sort of people fall for these scams.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:17:40 PM

Huh lol there are many better hyip site than this which are paying 200% in 4 days and they are trusted so it is šrofitabel to invest only low amount not really much to earn money safe without any risk so II prefer you to move this link because noboy will not want to join.
AikoniA

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

I want to laugh loudly when I read your thread tittle "smart invest"
I will say if someone invest and make deposit here is stupid person and invest in bad way
stay away please and save your money
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:26:15 PM

I wouldn't trust a newbie on this plus it looks too good to be true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: