Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling Hero member cheap, sign message avaible more than 1 year  (Read 1395 times)
Lion BItcoin Shop (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:06:46 AM

selling Hero Member detail acc : https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=o8lmiffm
signed message avaible more than 1 year Smiley
price 0.1 Negotiable via PM only, you can go first or we can use escrow, or if you have highest trust i can go first  Wink

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:20:14 AM

I suggest if you want to bump your thread then it is good to delete your previous bumps.

You should know by now why you're not getting any bets that price looks still higher and also you can mention what is the post quality because I didn't find those details from the link you provided.
Lion BItcoin Shop (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:35:33 AM

I suggest if you want to bump your thread then it is good to delete your previous bumps.

Thnks Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: