Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changer.com review  (Read 4115 times)
iVah1d

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

i changed ETH to PMUSD
i paid the amount but i cant see the order in my order history and also my dollar didnt arrived .
they disabled the chat.
moonbind

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

thanks, i just sent ~$60 to exchange for ethereum, but after 8 minutes decided to read reviews, good i found you and i could arrest the transmission in time!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

thanks, i just sent ~$60 to exchange for ethereum, but after 8 minutes decided to read reviews, good i found you and i could arrest the transmission in time!

I've used changer.com multiple times in the past and never had I had any issues with them. Most people that have issues with them has most likely already gotten it resolved after a few days/weeks at most. However, I can't really say for sure for currently since I haven't used them in months.

What I can say is that their rates are pretty similar to shapeshift's with crypto transactions, and after shapeshift cut down on their transaction fees, it's probably just smarter to use shapeshift for crypto to crypto exchanges.

I would still trust them with amounts under $500, for any fiat payment processors (advcash, etc.). There isn't enough evidence to suggest that they are scam at all. Complaints are quite normal, as long as they do get resolved in the end. You can actually complain about any issue and usually, the admin of the site will resolve it quickly here: https://www.bestchange.com/changer-exchanger.html

Smiley
User44a

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

Used Changer today with a small sum ($100) and all done. Took about 20 minutes to complete.
BitcoinLR

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:31:03 PM

changer.com is down
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: