Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS  (Read 34876 times)
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:56:22 PM

Blockchain syncing is very, very slow. Even after 12 hours, no more than 20% of the complete chain. Might be worth a look, to make this go faster, if possible.

here are the latest data sync, need to rename to : data

https://mega.nz/#!Lp4lnICJ!YBGvkI200OL3cGpuqGRAJo2j0XMsCQqKXTEEeZc3N0c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

Blockchain syncing is very, very slow. Even after 12 hours, no more than 20% of the complete chain. Might be worth a look, to make this go faster, if possible.

here are the latest data sync, need to rename to : data

https://mega.nz/#!Lp4lnICJ!YBGvkI200OL3cGpuqGRAJo2j0XMsCQqKXTEEeZc3N0c

Cool, thanks.
hidecoin2016 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

Was testing for four days. No problems. So first part done as i see. What about roadmap?

Plans:
Local wallets:
1) Fast loading,
2) Fast sending coins.

Via RPC:
1) Checking balance,
2) Creating addresses,
3) Sending coins,
4) Real-time notifications about new transactions.
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

Was testing for four days. No problems. So first part done as i see. What about roadmap?

Plans:
Local wallets:
1) Fast loading,
2) Fast sending coins.

Via RPC:
1) Checking balance,
2) Creating addresses,
3) Sending coins,
4) Real-time notifications about new transactions.
When you will do this, coin will be able to get to exchanges

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:05:59 PM

Would also be nice to know the difficulty of the coin. 1 address is now getting almost all of the blocks.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

Would also be nice to know the difficulty of the coin. 1 address is now getting almost all of the blocks.
Not many ppl mining so very low diff.
I think with RPC real miners can jump in and then the fun is over for the small guys.
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

Program after shutdown is hanging an eternity on

[18:19:42 HRS]# Time difference: 0                                                                                                                                                                            
F10 - quit                                                                                                                                                                                                    
CORE: blockchain caching...                                                                                                                                                                                  
CORE: blockchain cached                                                                                                                                                                                      
CORE: connection may take some time  

No connections? Redownloading the blockchain? Some debug info here would be user friendly.
Trololoh

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:13:24 PM

F10 - quit                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No connections? Redownloading the blockchain? Some debug info here would be user friendly.
I have seen the same thing, it has problems getting connected with server.
Chain is ok.
btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 07:05:16 PM by btw50

F10 - quit                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Chain is ok.

same here, new to hidecoin, been waiting like a day now. no connection, snc 5 offline
Trololoh

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:00:38 AM

F10 - quit                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Chain is ok.

same here, new to hidecoin, been waiting like a day now. no connection, snc 5 offline
Have you checked your port forwarding ?
btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:33:49 AM

F10 - quit                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Chain is ok.

Have you checked your port forwarding ?

how and what to look for, could you help
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

Block explorer offline.
Trololoh

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

Block explorer offline.
Web wallet was also offline but both are back.
stillwill

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 03:31:38 PM by stillwill

would be nice to share you node ips, seems like the 2 nodes in data/init-storage.json are not responding.

constantly degrading the rating when you look at data/storage.json

also if you want to see the P2P messages go to core.js and replace "storage.logIgnoreModules = ['P2P']" with "//storage.logIgnoreModules = ['P2P']" (comment out)

for those who can't sync.. based on what bitwonder put on mega i updated the init-storage.json.

stop the node core replace your (not synching core) data/init-storage.json with this content http://pastebin.com/mVjx6fFY , delete data/storage.json, restart node core and see it synching again.
Trololoh

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

would be nice to share you node ips, seems like the 2 nodes in data/init-storage.json are not responding.

constantly degrading the rating when you look at data/storage.json

also if you want to see the P2P messages go to core.js and replace "storage.logIgnoreModules = ['P2P']" with "//storage.logIgnoreModules = ['P2P']" (comment out)

for those who can't sync.. based on what bitwonder put on mega i updated the init-storage.json.

stop the node core replace your (not synching core) data/init-storage.json with this content http://pastebin.com/mVjx6fFY , delete data/storage.json, restart node core and see it synching again.
Good info.
I make use of my own backup of init-storage to get connected.
stillwill

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

I am getting the same message:

[00:11:45 HRS]# Time difference: -6                                             
F10 - quit                                                                     

Any solution?

try my solution above.
maybe replace blockchain.dat and blockchain.ind from the mega upload too.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Thanks, it works. Synching block 10265... long way to go....

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Trololoh

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Does anyone know what the optimum value for sync is ?
9 speeds up download of chain but not sure what it does for mining.
stillwill

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

no clue, i set it to 9, started 5 miners and wait 24h
Trololoh

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

no clue, i set it to 9, started 5 miners and wait 24h
lol
I had them at 9 but now at 5.
But with increased competition I am not sure if I can tell what it did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: