Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Twitter account 550+ real followers - btc  (Read 858 times)
Dank Frank (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:11:53 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 02:57:30 PM by Dank Frank

I have a old twitter account which I'm no longer using and would like to sell.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quotes_and_Art

Twitter audit: https://twitteraudit.com/Quotes_and_Art

I used the account in the past to gain followers for my main twitter account, it has more than 550+ real followers and scores 100% on twitteraudit.com.
All apps connected to the account I got revoked, I cleaned out all tweets and likes as far as possible and deleted all DM's as well.

There is no mobile phone connected to the account and I also give the email which goes along with it, so I can't take it back.

Great to use with theviralexchange.com or twitter campaigns here on the forum.

I'm asking BTC

I'm fine with using a escrow but on buyers costs.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:42:17 PM

I will buy this account if this is crypto related account so I can use this here for twitter campaigns and the audit is good but it seems that the account's followers are not all crypto related so I changed my mind  Cry
Dank Frank (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:54:53 PM

I will buy this account if this is crypto related account so I can use this here for twitter campaigns and the audit is good but it seems that the account's followers are not all crypto related so I changed my mind  Cry

Crypto related followers can be gained easily by following a bunch and some will follow back. It does need a little work indeed.
But for twitter campaigns they usually only ask 500 real followers regardless if it has crypto related followers.

But here on the forum I can see why people want a ready to go account with crypto followers.
Will lock the thread and do this work myself this week. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: