Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MintMiner - ETH/ZEC Super Miner  (Read 3112 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:31:46 AM

Are these for sale and has there been a change in price at all?  Current profitability puts ROI, with free power, at over 410 days.

I guess I am a little curious what warrants the $3400 price tag?  The inside stuff is probably around $2000 max, with the $400 case mod, that's a pretty hefty premium for assembly.  I would take a couple at $2500 ea?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

Are these for sale and has there been a change in price at all?  Current profitability puts ROI, with free power, at over 410 days.

I guess I am a little curious what warrants the $3400 price tag?  The inside stuff is probably around $2000 max, with the $400 case mod, that's a pretty hefty premium for assembly.  I would take a couple at $2500 ea?

Yes, I can probably come down a little, especially with volume.  This price includes Skype time and Teamviewer time to get you up and running.  I believe that a little time with me in the beginning can really assist you in being most profitable.  One consideration that you are not taking into effect is labor in building the MintMiner and time spent with each customer has to account for something.  All of the parts are as you say...right into the 2400 range, but the programming and setting the shortcuts on the start screen for your convenience to change mining different coins in an instant have to account for something.  When you get a MintMiner, you get a fully functional and efficient machine ready to mine.

I do also have them on Amazon.com

Thank you for your time.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

Yes, I can probably come down a little, especially with volume.  This price includes Skype time and Teamviewer time to get you up and running.  I believe that a little time with me in the beginning can really assist you in being most profitable.  One consideration that you are not taking into effect is labor in building the MintMiner and time spent with each customer has to account for something.  All of the parts are as you say...right into the 2400 range, but the programming and setting the shortcuts on the start screen for your convenience to change mining different coins in an instant have to account for something.  When you get a MintMiner, you get a fully functional and efficient machine ready to mine.

I do also have them on Amazon.com

Thank you for your time.

I appreciate the response, I will talk with my brother and we may be in contact.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
return_zer0

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

what  are the fans are  installed ?

Thanks
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

I can definitely vouch for AriesIV10. He is a quality and very honest guy. He spent countless hours with my drama and stayed nice the entire time - that was even after he already had my cleared funds. Bitmain has claim to my $$ now but if I had the funds I would buy these units because I think ETH will be seeing $750 very soon.

Regards.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: