Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 11:27:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will the Solaris community use CryptoBridge exchange if XLR would be listed on there?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥⚡Masternode⚡Obfuscation,Seesaw⚡Zerocoin implementation soon⚡Xevan  (Read 163124 times)
TheHealingComponent

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Traders moving over to Binance from Bittrex due to problems and slowness. Cryptopia is mucho expensive for coin listing... imo Binance and CryptoBridge are exchanges of the future and would be gr8 for Solaris Cool
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viscolex

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

Traders moving over to Binance from Bittrex due to problems and slowness. Cryptopia is mucho expensive for coin listing... imo Binance and CryptoBridge are exchanges of the future and would be gr8 for Solaris Cool

Binance would be huge. Wonder what the requirements/fees are to get on it?
travelninja

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

Agreed. Traders are fickle. From Poloniex to Bittrex to Binance, all within a few months.

SOLARIS XLR
FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED
▬▬▬LAUNCHED 17 MARCH▬▬▬
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

Agreed. Traders are fickle. From Poloniex to Bittrex to Binance, all within a few months.

You are right about that but thats why the more the merrier imo, either way we as a community need to rally together and see if we cant make it a goal to get listed on at least one exchange 1-3 months if possible until we are on at least five or six. Possibly we could maybe crowdfund the entry each month through a slack or discord channel; masternode holders should definitely consider donating the excess amounts we are making with our nodes(not all but some) to a listing cause imo.

viscolex

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

You are right about that but thats why the more the merrier imo, either way we as a community need to rally together and see if we cant make it a goal to get listed on at least one exchange 1-3 months if possible until we are on at least five or six. Possibly we could maybe crowdfund the entry each month through a slack or discord channel; masternode holders should definitely consider donating the excess amounts we are making with our nodes(not all but some) to a listing cause imo.

Some of the masternode holders (me including) have been discussing this already in Telegram and Slack, and that is certainly the plan once budgeting system kicks in at Block 86,400.
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

Some of the masternode holders (me including) have been discussing this already in Telegram and Slack, and that is certainly the plan once budgeting system kicks in at Block 86,400.

Yeah I need to join the slack I think I have but I don't login too often guess I need to more!  Grin

xs.over

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:27:52 PM

Qt synchronisation has stuck on "synchronising masternodes info". How to solve this issue?
Thanks
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 28

ALTCOM: AbpV3t9jSHqXQWnXmXgGbBV3v3RTZyLqdD

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

What? Bittrex is the largest exchange for now, am I right?

ALTCOMMUNITY  COIN
 WE DECEIDE THE FUTURE
tbct_mt2

Activity: 98

ALTCOM: ATcHfunCizipEQKAegm8PQpKFWbztJZ1xT

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:12:03 PM

Absolutely! But what the guy said is Binance mgiht surpass Bittrex simply because more and more people moved from Bittrex to Binance recent weeks.

TheHealingComponent

Activity: 13

View Profile
Today at 12:41:13 AM

Absolutely! But what the guy said is Binance mgiht surpass Bittrex simply because more and more people moved from Bittrex to Binance recent weeks.

Why thank you kind sir, precisely right!
BellicoseBenny

Activity: 154

View Profile
Today at 01:07:27 AM

Bittrex has beyond massive volume relative to binance
tbct_mt2

Activity: 98

ALTCOM: ATcHfunCizipEQKAegm8PQpKFWbztJZ1xT

View Profile
Today at 01:56:22 AM

Bittrex has beyond massive volume relative to binance

By now, absolutely! But as you can see, Bittrex surpassed Poloniex recent months. Nothing is impossible in the crypto world. Bad services, traders, investors will certainly move to better one.

datguyian

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
Today at 08:23:56 AM

CoinMarketCap has been updated :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/#markets

Thank you for your support !

6x within 6 or so weeks. I assume nobody here is really complaining about the way Solaris is going Smiley

Yes Solaris is growing nicely and hopefully soon it will grow even bigger with more people buying and locking in a masternode which will make less Solaris on exchanges and in turn make the price go even higher. Now with around 41% of the circulating supply locked into masternodes there isn't much coins out there so it should make the price go up in the near future. Just think no many people even know about this coin so once more marketing is done this could explode overnight. There is so much potential here and now is a great time to get involved because it is still cheap to run a masternode compared to other masternode coins out there.

Theoretically you are correct but masternodes are only one piece of the puzzle. We need to create massive demand for XLR besides getting enough coins for a masternode. Then the price will shoot up!
More updating features will be released by developers soon. They are working hard and fighting with codes in their coding-caves.

Let's hope so! Wink I am very positive about the future of Solaris. It was under the radar for some time at least for me but now I am bullish.

Me too. I have strong belief in Solaris. The current ROI for Solaris masternode has stayed stable around 90%
http://mnrank.com/
Additionally, Solaris will be listed on the following website
https://masternodes.pro/
We are in the process of building wallet.

An ROI of 90% per Solaris masternode is just superb! And a very compelling reason for investors to get into Solaris.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.