Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXCHANGE] VINDAX – THE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE FOUNDATION  (Read 1576 times)
VinDAX (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:42:31 AM

VinDAX always operate the exchange and everything around us in the most responsible way because we know that there is no way to gain our position  in the crypto world but for trying our best to better the exchange and services to benefit our users and community.

This hacked case came as the big lesson to us, teaching our team many things to get more mature.

Let us give you our sincere thanks for those who can sympathize and share with us this situation, for those who has given us encouraging words to keep moving forwards and also for those who made complaints to us and your feedbacks can build a better VinDAX tomorrow.

Warm regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:07:52 AM

I saw many complaints about your team has not taking care some of your traders, In this previous week we know that your system has been compromise and most of your coin are gone, We and some of the people who are trading BTC2 in your site asking you for refund for some of our friends BTC2. The refund is only 647 BTC2.
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Vindax the plateofrm really avoid .... price display that does not match with coingecko or coinmarketcap, price of altcoin sold or buy at a loss (we have the right to put video on bitcointalk? I have some video that proves that this platform and to avoid)

And these normal that their turnover increases from days to days, when you are displayed a price and that in the end at the purchase or sale, you receive + 100% (to mount magic of one do these or ) on the purchase, and the least 50 to 90% on resale, those who have to laugh behind their screens to read all this ...
short live vindax .... (if I had the means I would make video of the various platform and I would post the result, but between vindax, and cat.ex (and another recent platform which for the moment I do not quote the name because I want to even with them if these of the handling of walking or bug their platform) or I understand that it is better to rely on the trading platform to regulate, than to lose money betement, even the platforms to decentralize , I will forget ...
on this, good luck to what ventures to vindax.

ps / Mr vindax, please do not deny or put people to sleep, it is useless, ico that sort of I do these or, in fact you take any altcoin as long as it brings you some customer to pigeon. ...
VinDAX (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:38:56 AM

Dear all,

Each people have their own ideas and we respect you and your words. But we are sure that we give full support to our users and trader for case by case.

Without the true evidences, please don't try to accuse us of any irresponsibility to our users. That does not make sense.

Let go to VinDAX and get your own and real experience hear. We have never done any losses to our uses and even not a single case.

Recently, VinDAX got an attack from the hacker but now we have made a full recovery. That's a the most mighty evidence to show to the world how hard and effectively VinDAX Team is working.

At the moment, VinDAX is in well operation. We still move forward and apply our user-beneficial policies as: Crazy referral commission is 90%” and “Cheapest trading fee exchange in the world 0.05%

We are more than happy to welcome all members to join us and get your own experience with VinDAX.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:31:58 PM

Dear all,

Each people have their own ideas and we respect you and your words. But we are sure that we give full support to our users and trader for case by case.

Without the true evidences, please don't try to accuse us of any irresponsibility to our users. That does not make sense.

Let go to VinDAX and get your own and real experience hear. We have never done any losses to our uses and even not a single case.

Recently, VinDAX got an attack from the hacker but now we have made a full recovery. That's a the most mighty evidence to show to the world how hard and effectively VinDAX Team is working.

At the moment, VinDAX is in well operation. We still move forward and apply our user-beneficial policies as: Crazy referral commission is 90%” and “Cheapest trading fee exchange in the world 0.05%

We are more than happy to welcome all members to join us and get your own experience with VinDAX.

Hello, Mr vindax, proofs you want to be on ?? (if bitcointalk, do not censor, I would be happy to show you how to manipulate the walk, price fluctuation as never seen on a trading platform, + 150% on the purchase at least 150% on the sale, and so on !!!!!)

In short you have understood, I have concrete evidence, and I repeat, if no censorship on the forum (that the administrator gives me the green light and I would be happy to expose trading link on your platform so wonderful proving my say;))

Do not worry I'm kidding on your platform that manipulates the walk, I learned how to avoid getting scammed but to avoid that someone else gets scammed, I'd be happy to answer with concrete evidence Smiley

ps / the fluctuation of the walk you said by mail mdrrrrrrrrrrrr, short between screen and video .... do not worry I can make me a joy to post all you want, mail send, answer obtained, evidence to bring, response obtained Smiley

See you soon Mr vindax
Bitcoin_bullish

Activity: 211
Merit: 55

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:17:45 AM

Dear all,

Hello, Mr vindax, proofs you want to be on ?? (if bitcointalk, do not censor, I would be happy to show you how to manipulate the walk, price fluctuation as never seen on a trading platform, + 150% on the purchase at least 150% on the sale, and so on !!!!!)

In short you have understood, I have concrete evidence, and I repeat, if no censorship on the forum (that the administrator gives me the green light and I would be happy to expose trading link on your platform so wonderful proving my say;))

Do not worry I'm kidding on your platform that manipulates the walk, I learned how to avoid getting scammed but to avoid that someone else gets scammed, I'd be happy to answer with concrete evidence Smiley

ps / the fluctuation of the walk you said by mail mdrrrrrrrrrrrr, short between screen and video .... do not worry I can make me a joy to post all you want, mail send, answer obtained, evidence to bring, response obtained Smiley

See you soon Mr vindax

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

You can post any scam accusation on this part of the forum.  You can upload your video somewhere else and provide a link to it. The community will do more research if your accusations are valid.
As far as you follow the rules I don't think you need administrator's aproval to provide your experience.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

Dear all,

See you soon Mr vindax

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

You can post any scam accusation on this part of the forum.  You can upload your video somewhere else and provide a link to it. The community will do more research if your accusations are valid.
As far as you follow the rules I don't think you need administrator's aproval to provide your experience.

anyway i'm just going to do 4 video that proves my word

1 video, where you see the display of the prices in stop limit and my order of sale, as well as the fall of the altoin without selling anything

1 video or you see that if I withdraw my order the price goes up

1 video, where you can see the price displayed at the top of the site by buying on the market, or you will have hallucinations on the increase of the price with the purchase

1 video selling by the market where we see the severe fall of altcoin

I think that will be enough to prove my claims
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:44:10 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 09:58:26 AM by jackleszz

Here's a news article about the hack that happened a month ago at Vindax that caused a lot of coins to be unable to be withdrawn and still they can't be withdrawn. https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/46408/little-known-asian-crypto-exchange-vindax-got-hacked-lost-half-a-million-usd-worth-of-tokens
Still no public post about it on Vindax's twitter or website.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VinDAX (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:17:25 AM

Dear all members,

The hacked case really happened to us. VinDAX did take full responsibility to make a recover from this accident.

Thank to the fund and efforts of all investors, we did handle the case within 24h.

We make sure that there will be no loss for our traders and users.

People can say many things about this situation, support us, feel pity for us but also can have bad words to us.

However, the impartial people will be able to find the truth and will not listen to some statements that has no proofs.

For those who used the word "scammer", review yourself, check if you have ever traded on VinDAX and have the real experience with us or not.

Only when you have the evidence, say something. Don't try to damage our image only by your subjective thinking.

We are more than eager to welcome all members to join us and get your own experience here.

We did give explanation for this case before.

Everyday, we are working to refine everything from the hack case. Currently, we have made a near-full recovery.
Many coin/token owners have sold us the lost amount in the expected price on VinDAX exchange.

Thus, for the rest of the related projects, please try to be more sympathetic and patient. We are working on your project in many ways attempting to make a recover soon such as buy back from the hacker, buy back from the project with expected price, advising project to do a swap and connecting with multi exchanges to block the hacker transaction if any.

In fact, VinDAX got an accident that we were not prepared for. The loss belonged to us and we are the victim. Please once time put yourself into our shoes and try to understand our situation.  We are trying to overcome and can continue to support your projects. So we really need help and sympathy from you all.

Also, some coins/tokens with low liquidity but these projects are pushing the price so high therefore we can not buy back and make restore on these project in the early time. So we will need more time to refine.

Please kindly give us time to recover.

Mikadodu13

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:59:26 PM

Dear all members,

The hacked case really happened to us. VinDAX did take full responsibility to make a recover from this accident.

Thank to the fund and efforts of all investors, we did handle the case within 24h.

We make sure that there will be no loss for our traders and users.

People can say many things about this situation, support us, feel pity for us but also can have bad words to us.

However, the impartial people will be able to find the truth and will not listen to some statements that has no proofs.

For those who used the word "scammer", review yourself, check if you have ever traded on VinDAX and have the real experience with us or not.

Only when you have the evidence, say something. Don't try to damage our image only by your subjective thinking.

We are more than eager to welcome all members to join us and get your own experience here.

We did give explanation for this case before.

Everyday, we are working to refine everything from the hack case. Currently, we have made a near-full recovery.
Many coin/token owners have sold us the lost amount in the expected price on VinDAX exchange.

Thus, for the rest of the related projects, please try to be more sympathetic and patient. We are working on your project in many ways attempting to make a recover soon such as buy back from the hacker, buy back from the project with expected price, advising project to do a swap and connecting with multi exchanges to block the hacker transaction if any.

In fact, VinDAX got an accident that we were not prepared for. The loss belonged to us and we are the victim. Please once time put yourself into our shoes and try to understand our situation.  We are trying to overcome and can continue to support your projects. So we really need help and sympathy from you all.

Also, some coins/tokens with low liquidity but these projects are pushing the price so high therefore we can not buy back and make restore on these project in the early time. So we will need more time to refine.

Please kindly give us time to recover.

and once all the repairs have been made, will the lost purchase or loss sale be refunded? because on your platform, the price fluctuation is not that of the hacker !!!!! these simple to return the blame on the hacker Smiley I'll give a stupid example that everyone can go and check that will save me a lot of work to prove that this little incident, you play with the market Smiley just watch the token dtep, on the coter we see sales and non stop purchase, but the order of sale or purchase, remains the same for days see week, explain how can there be so much movement without sale or purchase: / magic vindax mdr
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:44:40 AM

Really great to see Zano listed here!
Good pick!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:27:04 AM

Vindax is still one of the worst exchanges i have ever dealed with. Site is quite often not reachable since it looks like the are not capable of configuring their Cloudflare instance...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: