Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform  (Read 7274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

These second thread is much better than the first one without the FUD,the dev can work on maximizing the two projects he created,I'm surprise that Chunks is doing good on Nova exchange although the price is much less that expected still the volume is good
Well im still watching this coins, the previous thread was really a mess, now we can see actual conversation without some biased personal based accusation.  I missed the giveaway but maybe i will buy some in nova.  It is still cheap anyway.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:58:15 PM

9800 chunk are at 350 sat each right now that is 2 supernode for .03 btc!
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:48:06 PM

Any news about Chunk?
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:59:33 AM

Any news about Chunk?

Not yet
3 day the dev not active on forum
Last Active: December 05, 2016, 11:58:52
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:10:27 AM

Any news about Chunk?

Not yet
3 day the dev not active on forum
Last Active: December 05, 2016, 11:58:52

Only three days? some coins of the admin have not updated or visit this forum for a month but the coin activity is still continue,devs cannot  be online 24/7 they ave an offline life too that they need to take care ,if the dev will not come online for a month then this is something to worry.

Chainger

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:18:04 PM

There are no news, there are no development plans, there is no auction, the developer was gone - a dead coin
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:03:47 PM

There are no news, there are no development plans, there is no auction, the developer was gone - a dead coin

This is a very old story, Dev opened this thread as in that thread he is not mod but in this thread he can delete which ever reply is not appropriate to his coin. As this coin is only shit coin, with developer not able to help the community with technical problems.
feta (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

This is a very old story, Dev opened this thread as in that thread he is not mod but in this thread he can delete which ever reply is not appropriate to his coin. As this coin is only shit coin, with developer not able to help the community with technical problems.

No problems to fix. Smiley
ronald0cz

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:50:03 PM

Any news?
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:17:05 AM

dead coin? not even start yet Grin
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:09:21 PM

Coin is dead?
Any news from dev?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:14:56 PM

Any news?

Doubt it, dev has been offline since the 11th. I mean its not that long but now days if a new dev is not online for 2 days it usually means there just waiting for an exchange to dump on.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:32:45 PM

Any news?

Doubt it, dev has been offline since the 11th. I mean its not that long but now days if a new dev is not online for 2 days it usually means there just waiting for an exchange to dump on.
It is sad.
I think that the main failure of the coin is the closed source.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:36:11 PM

Any news?

It is sad.

Would def be nice to see it. Any time a project keeps there source hidden it makes me feel like SCAM.

So team why is your source not public? Did you write the entire client/daemon yourselves? If not there is 0 reason to keep it private unless your trying to pull something shady.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

Any news?

It is sad.

Would def be nice to see it. Any time a project keeps there source hidden it makes me feel like SCAM.

So team why is your source not public? Did you write the entire client/daemon yourselves? If not there is 0 reason to keep it private unless your trying to pull something shady.

Correct said, they are keeping the source closed because they dont have the real source or they have just copied the other source and if that comes to know they will get caught. So this coin from starting was giving problem and developer was not able to clear it first with the wallet and then with the coin staking with the wallet.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:58:16 PM

Any news?

It is sad.

Yes it might contribute to it's downfall,but hey bytecent is also closesource but it is actively trading on Bittrex,there's still hope for Chunks if the dev can develop more usage of the coin,in the first place a coin die without any usage at all.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

Any news?

It is sad.

Yes it might contribute to it's downfall,but hey bytecent is also closesource but it is actively trading on Bittrex,there's still hope for Chunks if the dev can develop more usage of the coin,in the first place a coin die without any usage at all.

That is yet to be seen, developer of the coin seems busy with stuff, i hope it is for chunk and not for other stuff.  I still have those shares I got from here, i managed to sync it and swap at altex where it stays until now.  I help in voting Chunk to be listed in nova quietly, i think I don't need to shout out every time I made a vote.  I still hope developer come to this thread and post update soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:46:20 PM

Any news?

It is sad.

That is yet to be seen, developer of the coin seems busy with stuff, i hope it is for chunk and not for other stuff.  I still have those shares I got from here, i managed to sync it and swap at altex where it stays until now.  I help in voting Chunk to be listed in nova quietly, i think I don't need to shout out every time I made a vote.  I still hope developer come to this thread and post update soon.
but unfortunately have no login since Last Active:   December 11, 2016, 10:40:26 PM  . he abandoned his baby Sad

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:38:06 AM

Any news?

It is sad.

but unfortunately have no login since Last Active:   December 11, 2016, 10:40:26 PM  . he abandoned his baby Sad

And since the source code is closed, there is no chance this can be taken over.
JonLord

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

Any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: