Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gain 250+ Real Twitter Followers In A Day [TwitterAudit Proof]  (Read 964 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:52:45 PM

i just used the sites on google to get followers and just did the audit and it says 100% real people.
https://twitter.com/PsykickX
https://twitteraudit.com/PsykickX
 Twitter Audit Report
legend
@PsykickX
280 Real
1 Fake
Followers
100%
Audit score
Tweet Re-Audit!
Audited 5 minutes ago

Problem is starting when you want to have followers related to only one subject - for example cryptorelated. And belive me it is not easy to keep your account clean.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:01:06 PM

@OP,

I'll give you 2 dollars for the account.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:16:34 PM

@OP,

So you probably win the auction! Smiley

OP want to sell this account for $1 but no one wants to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690792.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:26:34 PM

@OP,

So you probably win the auction! Smiley

OP want to sell this account for $1 but no one wants to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690792.0
I bid 1 dollar on that topic. Thanks for showing it to me.
USTrendSetter (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:31:35 PM

i just used the sites on google to get followers and just did the audit and it says 100% real people.
https://twitter.com/PsykickX
https://twitteraudit.com/PsykickX
 Twitter Audit Report
legend
@PsykickX
280 Real
1 Fake
Followers
100%
Audit score
Tweet Re-Audit!
Audited 5 minutes ago

follower exchanges are good too. but consider the time wasted following guys and ads seen. My method = just start the program and minimize it as you do your own work! and let your acccount do the tweeting/following/liking. Another advantage of this is that you will ONLY have a target audience. eg only bitcoin interested followers e.t.c!
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:23:48 PM

@OP i want to buy this, check your messages, i sent you a message a couple days ago

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:12:30 PM

So i undertand that you are giving me free vouch copy for that 1000 followers twitter account?  Grin

If yes that brilliant! Of course i'm interested in cryptorelated account. If you want i will open fresh one and will give you password. Is it ok for you?

Yup. I may start the process on friday as Im travelling back home. But I will get it done!

Just want to inform, that OP gave me vouch copy. I opened a fresh account and yesterday sent him link with password.

I'm watching what is going on with this account right now and I'm impressed.

I'm waiting for confirmation from the OP, that I can show link to this account in public. As soon as he answer I will post here link to show his skills in live Smiley It's very interesting Smiley
USTrendSetter (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:22:14 PM

So i undertand that you are giving me free vouch copy for that 1000 followers twitter account?  Grin

If yes that brilliant! Of course i'm interested in cryptorelated account. If you want i will open fresh one and will give you password. Is it ok for you?

Yup. I may start the process on friday as Im travelling back home. But I will get it done!

Just want to inform, that OP gave me vouch copy. I opened a fresh account and yesterday sent him link with password.

I'm watching what is going on with this account right now and I'm impressed.

I'm waiting for confirmation from the OP, that I can show link to this account in public. As soon as he answer I will post here link to show his skills in live Smiley It's very interesting Smiley

Sure!
rancidgash

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:25:54 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 02:49:01 AM by rancidgash

As OP confirmed - this is account that I opened by myself and send him password. Yesterday, he began his procedures of upgrading this account:

https://twitter.com/Cryptoined

Now you can watch live how a Twitter account is created.

Have fun! Wink

Edit: Feedbacks welcome!
rancidgash

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

It looks like something goes wrong.. Account stop growing.

Account: https://twitter.com/Cryptoined

Account numbers after 5 days looks like that:
Followers: 73
Tweets/retweets: 1178

@OP are you withdraw from this service, or that just temporary break?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: