Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire a couple of inventive Graphic Designers, Programmers and Artists  (Read 4370 times)
BitcoinLady (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 07:57:35 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 11:50:28 PM by BitcoinLady

Hej,
 If you plan your site based on Bitcoin, if you need help with design of your site or logo, if you look for original graphics related to Bitcoin,
 hire us, a couple of talented graphic designers, programmers and artists !!!!
We are innovative  artists not only in our own perception  
 good photographers, good interior, furniture and house designers

-payment in BTC, our rate is now 0.5  BTC per hour for small works but  for bigger ones fixed fee or comission.

-we can create and make 3D project of any futniture, any room or any house. Those projects are of engineering quality which means that objects are not only mockups but have also internal structure that conforms standarts and norms.
-we can create and plan artistic design for any interior.

And of course we ACCEPT BITCOIN!!!!
B.M.Messer
Here you can see some of our works.

STEAMPUNK WEB IMAGES GALLERY for our new website.

All the parts are animated and behave like a real mechanism.

logo-project for wiki http://bitcoin-norge.org

We won the bitaurum bitnote design competition!
Barbara and Mark Messer

For russian speaking population

or email us  barmesser@gmail.com
B.M.Messer

BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 08:42:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 01:37:39 PM by BitcoinLady

Here you can see some furniture designs

BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 09:22:18 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 09:40:27 PM by BitcoinLady

projects of stairs :

BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 09:37:28 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 11:17:35 PM by BitcoinLady

Coming to Bitcoin Designs:

This logo-3D project is FOR SALE, the price is 1 BTC, you can choose one of them.

Vectorized and comic-like:

Clouds added:

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:31:39 AM

Very nice stuff. I will keep this in mind for whenever I would need anything. Do you always take paid pr. hour, of you also give a fixed price for some work ?

For example, how long time do you use to create something like this ?
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 12:31:01 PM

Thank you, it's nice to hear that you like it  Smiley
Apparently this particular work was done in two days with all the constuction things. For small works we take hour payments, for bigger ones fixed fee or comission.
I must add that those projects are of engineering quality which means that objects are not only mockups but have also internal structure that conforms standarts and norms.
B.M.Messer

We are artists and we also make real art, soon we will finish our new art website, so you can see it there Wink

mindtomatter

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 02:50:07 PM

Hi Bitcoinlady,
I'd be interested in talking to you about a project and would like a quote - please email me at adam@mindtomatter.org

Thanks

Let's Talk Bitcoin! Interviews, News & Analysis released Tuesdays and Saturdays
http://www.LetsTalkBitcoin.com - Listener Mail -> adam@letstalkbitcoin.com
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 05:13:14 PM

I will do it Smiley

Herodes

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:20:43 PM

Hei, jeg har listet dere her:

http://bitcoin-norge.org/w/index.php?title=Liste_over_steder_i_Norge_hvor_du_kan_handle_med_bitcoins

Ville det vært mye bryderi for dere å lage en logo av samme størrelse som den som ligger oppe i hjørnet til venstre ? Hvis dere har lyst til å bidra litt til wiki'n kunne det vært en god ide. Forøvrig må dere gjerne redigere info-siden om deres virksomhet på wiki'n her.

BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 02:55:32 PM

http://bitcoin-norge.org/w/index.php?title=Liste_over_steder_i_Norge_hvor_du_kan_handle_med_bitcoins

Ville det vært mye bryderi for dere å lage en logo av samme størrelse som den som ligger oppe i hjørnet til venstre ? Hvis dere har lyst til å bidra litt til wiki'n kunne det vært en god ide. Forøvrig må dere gjerne redigere info-siden om deres virksomhet på wiki'n her.

Herodes,
We will do it with great pleasure but could you please translate your sentences to English?
Of course I was trying to translate it with google help, but it was still not understandable Embarrassed
Barbara

Herodes

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:18:24 PM

Herodes,
We will do it with great pleasure but could you please translate your sentences to English?
Of course I was trying to translate it with google help, but it was still not understandable Embarrassed
Barbara

Ok - I said that we have a wiki (bitcoin-norge.no) that will list norwegian merchants, perhaps it was a bit hasty to add you there, but if you want to be listed there, as I would assume you could take work for norwegian clients, then if you had the time, perhaps you could contribute in making a simple logo for the site. It need not be too advanced, and I am very fine with you putting some (C) in small writing at the bottom of it as well. As this is a voluntarily project, I'm asking for your goodwill, but if you need to have payment, please state what you need, and I will see what I can do.
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 08:49:36 PM

It was very nice of you, that you add us there and we will make a logo with pleasure, voluntarily, without any payments Smiley
We already have a good idea for it.
Barbara and Mark Messer

Herodes

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:55:37 PM

It was very nice of you, that you add us there and we will make a logo with pleasure, voluntarily, without any payments Smiley
We already have a good idea for it.
Barbara and Mark Messer

Thanks that, is excellent. I will be sure to mention you to anyone that needs graphical work done. Also, are you listed at the major list of people who offer work for bitcoins ?

If you are not listed here, you should register and make a listing for yourself:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

It is linked from the bitcoin.org page and gets lots of traffic. See if you can find the appropriate section and insert information about the offerings that you do.

Also there is various job sites offering to list work for btc, so you could also list yourselves there. I guess most of them would be listed on the Trade site above. Also, I think later this year, there will be an european convention for bitcoins. If you went there and made some cool bitcoin related graphics, I'm sure you'd get more work as well - but not sure if that would interest you. I think it's in Wien, I don't have too much information yet.
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 06:18:02 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 10:05:27 PM by BitcoinLady

HERODES!
We are happy to announce that logo-project for wiki (bitcoin-norge.no)  is ready!!!
We feel privilidged, that we could support such enterprise making this friendly design.
Barbara and Mark Messer

Here it is:

Herodes

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:26:42 PM

HERODES!
We are happy to announce that logo-project for wiki (bitcoin-norge.no)  is ready!!!
We feel privilidged, that we could support such enterprise making this friendly design.
Barbara and Mark Messer

Here it is:

We have only one request, if you could take care of informing people who made the design.

Thank you for standing up to your promises, and this was simply awesome. I could've made something myself, but it would only look 3% as awesome as this. This was stunning. Wow. Expect it to be up on the site in not too long, and I will most certainly credit you accordingly.

Thanks a thousand!
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 06:34:30 PM

Du er velkommen, brødre i Bitcoin !
( with the help of google translator:))

Herodes

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:52:45 PM

Du er velkommen, brødre i Bitcoin !
( with the help of google translator:))

Haha, yes - i loved the hammer. Inspired by the nordic god Tor ? Smiley And the helmet with the bitcoin inside it. Super great. I am very impressed.
eeh

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

I love the artwork. Is the project live already?
BitcoinLady (OP)

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 10:03:42 PM

I love the artwork. Is the project live already?
Ask Herodes.
Apropos Thor Hammer, if Bitcoin will still go up so fast we will soon see  Götterdämmerung among Banks Wink

Thanks for your nice opinions guys!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: