Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram Unlimited Likes Sever  (Read 494 times)
neveroncelost (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:30:21 AM

I am looking to rent my unlimited Likes instagram server, what you will get it an access to my panel, you will be able to add these likes on however much photos you like (Limit at 10k per photo) for only 50$ a month, you can also resell them or rent them out if you would like. For all you CPI Marketers what you can do is provide unlimited likes for people who finishes an install.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InfinityLord

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:23:27 PM

Is this only IG Likes?
Not followers or video views?
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:20:25 AM

Is this only IG Likes?

only for IG likes, video views in the future , eitherway you can resell the subscription for more and higher quantity, anyways hmu with your contact details
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:45:39 AM

Is this only IG Likes?

only for IG likes, video views in the future , eitherway you can resell the subscription for more and higher quantity, anyways hmu with your contact details

What about followers? Video views aren't that much in demand, but followers are. Some clients will buy followers and likes, not just likes, as likes without followers looks suspicious.
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:55:06 AM

Is this only IG Likes?

What about followers? Video views aren't that much in demand, but followers are. Some clients will buy followers and likes, not just likes, as likes without followers looks suspicious.

i can offer followers but they are not unlimited , there are big accounts that require 5000-10000 likes per picture that will buy everyday.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:39:37 AM

I am looking to rent my unlimited Likes instagram server, what you will get it an access to my panel, you will be able to add these likes on however much photos you like (Limit at 10k per photo) for only 50$ a month, you can also resell them or rent them out if you would like. For all you CPI Marketers what you can do is provide unlimited likes for people who finishes an install.

Are those Instagram likes real or just a bots only ?

neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:58:42 AM

Are those Instagram likes real or just a bots only ?

just bots  Smiley Smiley
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:59:13 AM

It would be nice if you will us a vouch copy.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:24:48 AM

Is this only IG Likes?

i can offer followers but they are not unlimited , there are big accounts that require 5000-10000 likes per picture that will buy everyday.

Ah ok I see, that's unfortunate. Nonetheless, it's still a good product. Good luck with selling it!

It would be nice if you will us a vouch copy.

Due to the nature of OP's sale (He's not selling likes, he's selling a service to deliver likes) I doubt he can give out a vouch copy. However, maybe he can deliver likes from his panel as a way of proving that his tool is legitimate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: