Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] The start of the "Curtly" developer club  (Read 1472 times)
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:17:41 PM

It is simple to become a club membership.
Please transfer monthly 0.1 BTC to this btc account: 1CurtLY5ApXFyahAhnPLUVZ8QTkTzpf7Go

I transfered my first monthly membership fee also - you can see my btc address. I will use this btc address in communication, only if needed.
I sent a little amount from this fee back to my btc address - to check, I have access to this account really.

If you paying the membersip fee well: you will be a member. If not - you will fall out.
To check the membership, we will use UTC. You need to have in all month one, in this month confirmed btc transaction with an amount reached the membership fee - and you remain a member.
If you pays in more transactions, and no one reach the membership fee, or the confirmation of this transactions happens not in the month - you will lose your membership. Your payment will be taken as a simple support. Thanks in advance.
You can join to the club up to the end of this year (2016).

I will wait - and I will made no more post in this thread or publish on other place information up to we have at least 100 members. Be patient.

If the club didn't reach the size of 100 member - I will decide to do something or not.
No coins will be returned - I will take it as a support for this idea.

Let our community to grow Smiley

I won't say this is a new scam, because I don't want to ruin someone's “Dream” but I think that everyone here will agree to say that it looks scamish, not because of the project itself, but because of the 0.1BTC fee. Personally i never heard of an Altcoin project who requests payment to enlist, plus, if you enlist, it is to be part of the development team, now I don't think that any Dev will do this because most of the Devs here are poor (sorry guys :\). This is why they all have at least 1Altcoinn. This post is like 100xbits.com and other hypes like this, once you send money there, you are 100% sure to never see them again. Keeping silent won't help you out at all, you should talk to people, explain more things about your project, give the address to an escrow, communicate about roadmap, expectations, projection during the next few years ... Until then, I don't think that you will attract anyone there.
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:22:36 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 09:15:11 AM by ifinta

Not more valid. Please see the first post or our homepage ( https://curtly.club ) for details...

Happy New Year!

Thank you your support through feedbacks, and here is my first post in this new Year about curtly development in bitcointalk.org.

We have 2 members - enough, to start to decide what will we do.
I see no more members from side bitcointalk.org. They waived their right to be a member (without my control, with a simple way and for 0.1 BTC membership fee). No problem.

I will develop Curtly - so I must change the rules a little. We don't reached 100 Members - so I have the right to decide.

1.) I decided to change the way of communication.
We have https://curtly.slack.com as a payed service - thanks to the 2 members.

So we can have 10 Single Channel Guest at the moment - we will have some I known.
We will be decided who will be this 10 Guests - please don't send us PM's.
Everybody will be in this Year become from me an info or PM through (maybe other Crypto's forums also), threads or channels to select - to be a Guest or not.
Be patient - maybe you are also on my list.

2.) Be a member of Curtly Developer Club  - but through my controll. A Guest can later decide to be a Full Member - it needs only to pay the debt to the club (from december 2016 - Currently only 0.2 BTC).

3.) Be a member of Curtly Developer Club - without my controll. Simple pay 2x your debt (from december 2016 - Currently only 0.4 BTC) to the club, and your membership fee will be monthly 0.2 BTC.

4.) If you transferred the membership fee - PM me, and I give you the instructions, how to become a full membership in our slack chat-forum also.

5.) I hope this is enough to reach 100 full members up to end of March this Year. If this goal don't reached, the Full Members will become the right to decide what to do (i.e. a NXT poll will be decide).

Thank you your attention.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Check my adres i have beatiful idea for the interes.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Check my adres i have beatiful idea for the interes.

I checked your trust only.

torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

I charge 1 btc to translate your scam thread. What you think?

Freak  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 I would translate it cheaper, though. Grin
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

I charge 1 btc to translate your scam thread. What you think?

Freak  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 I would translate it cheaper, though. Grin

At the moment not neeeded to translate it.
Thank you.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:26:52 AM

Some news:

We have a webpage ( https://curtly.club ) - it is under construction, but please visit it and give a feedback...
I changed the first post - please read it again. I hope - our work will become some support soon.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

The try of create a new concept of the blockchain was interresting - thank you your contribution. We changing our way - we have a set of ideas - we start a new project to implement they.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

The try of create a new concept of the blockchain was interresting - thank you your contribution. We changing our way - we have a set of ideas - we start a new project to implement they.

Just to see it, the new announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.0

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Booking Indonesian translation Wink

Indonesian translation the new thread? Maybe agains a jewerly?
What do you think about?

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:58:59 PM

I would like inform you - we have algo for "Curtly" without a need to move the coins periodically.
We solve this through a simple snapshot. A normal blockchain has a virtually snapshot also at the beginning, every account has 0 balance. And then coming the first transfer with some (or all) coins in a first block.

Our blockchain will be really curtly - it will contain only a set of the created blocks, always only i.e block for the last (i.e.) two years... It is the same, as we discussed this earlier above.

But

our blockchain will have a not standard virtually snapshot at the beginning - it will contain a real snapshot, where all accounts with a balance
or other, for the task of the blockchain needed information (smart contract i.e.) are listed in a deterministic order.

After the real snapshot coming many blocks. The newest block contains the hash of the actual snapshot.

In every time-slot, between blocks, in every node will be the snapshot recalculated with the old snapshot and the following first (oldest, and not yet dropped) block.
Then every node calculating a hash, and this hash will be inserted in every generated new block. The other nodes can be then check, is the generated block and the snapshot of the generator node correct or not.
In our system, because of the possibility, we will calculating a fee for every coin, which stored in the snapshot. We will give this fee to the community which contains people active using, developing, supporting our ledger...
No more lost coins then. If somebody don't moving the coins, he / she will pay a fee with a such algo!

We prefer PoS coins.
Curtly will be a ledger for our backed money - Charm (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.0).

More information (crowd-sale form, timeplan, and other details, ...) coming later.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:32:07 AM

About forging:

- We will use a kind of dPoS. Every owner (the voters) of "Curtly" coins can decide about, which node will forge with a portion (40% only!) of coins the voter owns.
 - The sum of every not delegated, or remained coins will be equally shared between forging nodes, which nodes has delegated coins from a node.

We think, with a such algo it is much harder to do a 50%+1% attack to the cloud of Curtly forging nodes.
Or impossible? Maybe a researcher or mathematician would get some money to analyze it...... I am engineer, I know, not only mathematics prevails in life.

It is more simple then to become a node as a forging node.
You don't need any big investment - and you will have the right to forge with much more coins you have.
You should have some own coins of course, forging will need a minimal investment of course.

Voters, miners will earn from fee's from transactions, and from fee's of in the snapshot stored inactive coins.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:34:52 AM

Dafuq?

Please. I don't understand. What are you want with this question? I should say: dafukz! Cheesy

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:39:04 PM

Dafuq Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: