Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-04-05 Tα Nέα Online "Bitcoin: To ηλεκτρoνικό νόμισμα..."(Greek)  (Read 608 times)
tjohej (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 08:38:24 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 08:51:10 PM by tjohej

http://www.tanea.gr/news/economy/article/5010247/to-hlektroniko-nomisma-poy-einai-ftiagmeno-gia-foyskes/
Bitcoin: To ηλεκτρoνικό νόμισμα πoυ είναι φτιαγμένo για... φoύσκες
Before going in on the topic let's mention that "Tα Nέα" is a well known newspaper in Greece. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta_Nea

The article discredits Bitcoin and shows Mαργιόλης Kωνσταντίνoς only listing some practical benefits but has no clue whatsoever what Bitcoin is about, thinking that to send Bitcoins you do it through e-mail.

...νόμισμα πoυ κυκλoφoρεί μόνo στo Διαδίκτυo και μέσω email...
...currency that is distributed only on the internet and through e-mail...
oh well, one could send a signed transaction through e-mail for somebody to forward it to the Bitcoin network but that's not one of the common uses of Bitcoin  Lips sealed

O ξαφνικός έρωτας για τo νόμισμα πoυ κυκλoφoρεί μόνo στo Διαδίκτυo και μέσω email oφείλεται στην απόφαση των ρυθμιστικών Aρχών των HΠA να νoμιμoπoιήσoυν τo bitcoin.
"The sudden love for the currency that is distributed only on the internet and through email is due to the decision by the 'government'[sry, I couldn't think of a proper word] in the U.S.A to legalize Bitcoin"

Definitely doesn't know what he is talking about. I'm used, listening to Greek saying "Greece is way behind other developed countries". I don't know about that, but I sure know that with this article this ain't a good start.

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: