Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business idea  (Read 9889 times)
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

I started with selling things with bitcoin. Now i'm trying to do some investments and trades.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Honestly I am thinking to open a shop that is all about bitcoin. A shop that you can buy anything you want by using bitcoin. Meaning you do not need to bring cash or coins, just your mobile cellphone or gadgets only. But for now it is impossible to do because the popularity of bitcoin is not enough to support that kind of business.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

I am curious of your opinion about if you have to start a bitcoin business from scratch today. What is the type of business will your start, even if any of this type of business don't exists at the moment?

I know the typical business type on the market are :

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading
  • Selling stuff in bitcoin
  • Freelance job in bitcoin

Try to consider hosting a market website that accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment like lazada, alibaba, amazon and etc. With a good web developer and advertisement plus a new look to online shopping, maybe something that will improve these services compared to the usual shopping websites today.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

there is a simple strategy in this system for taking an initiative for the purpose of business, just buy some Bitcoin and keep watching the price trend, when you get a high price then just sell your Bitcoin at a high price. if you want to more make more profit then you have to wait for a long time.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

I think a good business is a store, a variety of stores. And I will receive bitcoins as payment. It's good because people do not know bitcoins and can help them figure out how to make money here, To spread the knowledge of bitcoins and many people come in crypto currency
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

I am curious of your opinion about if you have to start a bitcoin business from scratch today. What is the type of business will your start, even if any of this type of business don't exists at the moment?

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading
basically, Bitcoin is just a platform for making a profit, you have mentioned most of the segment of the Bitcoin. from where I just pick trading and freelance job in the Bitcoin. I would like to be involved in the trading platform in the next month and I have already worked as a bitcoin freelancer.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading

Those are probably the choices that get looked at by most of the people looking to start a crypto business.

First thing I would do is to consider the things i am good at. Then the materials i have and don’t or are easy to get or not. Then the time i can spend with crypto every day. Then i would decide what best fits me. And i choose exchanges. If given the chance.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

true. bitcoin is a very interesting business. as you say from all things can get bitcoin, or play it for daily profit. I have knowledge about blogs or websites. although I have not planned to start it yet. but I think you've given me an idea to do it.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

I think a good business is a store, a variety of stores. And I will receive bitcoins as payment. It's good because people do not know bitcoins and can help them figure out how to make money here, To spread the knowledge of bitcoins and many people come in crypto currency
A variety of stores accepting Bitcoin would be a worthwhile business idea if it would be able to meet the yearning of many bitcoiners. Have you thought about how to manage the fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin and transaction costs? Those two can make or mar your business, so it is not something to be treated as an afterthought, when thinking up any business that plans to support Bitcoin as payment option.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:43:35 PM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading
basically, Bitcoin is just a platform for making a profit, you have mentioned most of the segment of the Bitcoin. from where I just pick trading and freelance job in the Bitcoin. I would like to be involved in the trading platform in the next month and I have already worked as a bitcoin freelancer.
Starting business on basis of bitcoin will give more as compared to any other business sit will attract users and this will bring a lot of revenue to the business ad many of people had started working such as travel agents are here who accepts payments in bitcoin and they are successful business man of this era and same will be the other who do other businesses in bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:32:00 AM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading
Starting business on basis of bitcoin will give more as compared to any other business sit will attract users and this will bring a lot of revenue to the business ad many of people had started working such as travel agents are here who accepts payments in bitcoin and they are successful business man of this era and same will be the other who do other businesses in bitcoin.

I think starting an exchange and doing some freelance jobs is the best options here. You can easily trade those bitcoins by being an exchange and make decent returns on them. Secondly you can do freelance jobs online and get paid  for your skills without moving around  as youd do in person.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1258

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading

I think starting an exchange and doing some freelance jobs is the best options here. You can easily trade those bitcoins by being an exchange and make decent returns on them. Secondly you can do freelance jobs online and get paid  for your skills without moving around  as youd do in person.
There are great ways to start with it but having an exchange is hard in my opinion. That's just for me but the thought of having an exchange with lots of people trading on it is paradise. From the fees to trade, you could really earn a fortune already. For the freelance, you should really have a niche type of skill so that they would come to you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:09:18 AM

If you want to start a business, You need to do some feasibility study even if it is for Bitcoin. First, you should know about your capital. How much you will be needing in order to make a business. Second, you should identify your target market to know what kind of business you are going to make. Third, you should know your competitors. And lastly, you should know your goals.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:30:23 AM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading
If I had to open a bitcoin business, I would think of doing trading, and all of them would have a lot of people doing it so it was a tough market for newcomers.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:41:15 AM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading

I would go and have my design services. BBCODE designs, html designs, ann thread designs and all kinds of designing stuff. I like to nourished my skills on designing because I love to make artworks and I can imply this to bitcoin and earn money at the same time I enjoy what I am doing Smiley
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

I really only use bitcoin in trading because I feel the field is positive and I can minimize the risk.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:05 AM

As a student, it is hard to open a business even bitcoins is very flexible. But with the use of a wallet made in our country. The coins.ph includes many direct services including paying bills with 5% rebates. Also, retailing load in smart and globe users are also available with % rebates to that is being transfered to the wallet itself. It is a dual wallet.  Btc and currency in our wallet that is why it's easy to use.
I do this as a small business and it is profitable.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:16:38 AM

Bitcoin is slowly conquering the masses and as its price slowly goes up, people would like to secure their funds so I am gonna buy and sell Ledger Nano S because I believe there would be more people who would like to buy this in the near future. I would like to add some other bitcoin related products as well like t-shirts, cups, mugs because sooner or later, people would recognize this and would like to have souvenirs of it.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:08:20 AM

I would choose
Exchange
Lending
Trading

If I have a good amount of resource then I wi invest or put up a business in like these with interest ofcourse..

But the trading is the most proffitable of them all but it takes lot of time to got one lucky jackpot if you have
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:36:49 AM

• Exchange
  • Blog
  • Lending
  • Trading

we better do business in bitcoin world from now, because we can get bigger profit, let alone bitcoin every year always go up. if I do business with bitcoin I will invest and trade because it is easy to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: