Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner - Supported Pools  (Read 13437 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Thanks Igotek!! You are the MAN!!!!!

I hope i will buy 10 pcs a900 giant. Now i have only one mini. I m waiting for group buy dşscount option now.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

I mainly use miningpoolhub myself as well but also use aikapool and zpool.
Schwacke

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Hi guys,

I set up my first A900 miner today. It was a dawg to get through customs (no thanks to DHL...).

But it is now happily mining on Supernova.

Since you guys have way more experience, which sequence of mining pools would you currently suggest?

As I said, I have set up Supernova as my first pool and it is working fine. But obviously I want to get the best possible deal.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

W.

Suprnova is the best for DASH. For other coins, I use miningpoolhub.

I dont advise you to use nicehash because when the price changes, disconnect and connect again and it is time waste.

no, its coinmine.pl for dash.
more blocks found then suprnova.
Wunderwuzzi007

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

Thanks guys for your insight. Most helpful.

I have started mining DASH on Suprnova. I am still checking out the results.

I have two A900s (it was a dawg getting them through customs), jeez...

Anyway, one of them seems wonky. I should be getting 2 x 450 MH/s. The miner displays 900 MH/s.
However, one of the boards in one of my miners (there are two boards) only accepts 50%, which means the hashrate in total is not more than 600-650 MH/s, which is annoying.
No idea what is going on.

I have contacted Baikal and they will check out the problem with their engineer, but I am not hopeful.

Plus they forgot to slap in the SD card. Luckily I already had one A900, so I simply cloned the SD card and Bob's your uncle...

Cheers

W.
ANDYSK

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

Hi guys,

I set up my first A900 miner today. It was a dawg to get through customs (no thanks to DHL...).

Since you guys have way more experience, which sequence of mining pools would you currently suggest?

As I said, I have set up Supernova as my first pool and it is working fine. But obviously I want to get the best possible deal.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

W.

I dont advise you to use nicehash because when the price changes, disconnect and connect again and it is time waste.

Yes yes yes. Correct. I tried both. On coinmine.pl 20% more profit than on supernova.
TunerDude007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:42:06 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

W.

Yes yes yes. Correct. I tried both. On coinmine.pl 20% more profit than on supernova.

Well I guess it's purely luck. I ran a test with 2 Baikal mini's side by side for exactly 24hrs. So at today's exchange rate I got the following results. First let me point out that I'm aware that these values can change tomorrow, but I'm reporting my earnings for the last 24hrs. Suprnova gave numbers similar to coinmine.

Coinmine gave me .0322 Dash or $2.79 USD
MiningPoolHub gave me .04391957 Dash $3.80 USD

Quite substantial....

One thing I should mention, on Coinmine if you want to do an instant withdrawal the minimum is 1 Dash, if you do automatic the minimum .1, with a tx fee of .005

With Suprnova, whether it be instant withdrawal or automatic the minimum is .1 Dash with a fee of .01

With MiningPoolHub, for instant withdrawal minimum is .002 Dash and automatic is .1 with fees being .01

So for myself, what all this means is with MiningpoolHub I can withdraw my Dash sooner/faster than the other pools with a minimum being only .002. For some folks having to mine a whole Dash or even .1 can take some time and for people like myself I want to get my dash on the exchanges asap.

TunerDude007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:49:15 AM

Anyway, one of them seems wonky. I should be getting 2 x 450 MH/s. The miner displays 900 MH/s.
However, one of the boards in one of my miners (there are two boards) only accepts 50%, which means the hashrate in total is not more than 600-650 MH/s, which is annoying.

I have contacted Baikal and they will check out the problem with their engineer, but I am not hopeful.

Plus they forgot to slap in the SD card. Luckily I already had one A900, so I simply cloned the SD card and Bob's your uncle...

Cheers

W.

Out of curiosity, what country are you in? I'm in Canada and had problems with customs with the first one arriving via UPS, the second one came DHL and I had no problems whatsoever.
Wunderwuzzi007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:55:55 AM

I am in Austria and the bureaucracy here can be a bitch at times. They want the full monty and complete documentation, otherwise you're screwed and they send the stuff back.

So far I managed to get my two machines through, but it took me a week of haggling with DHL to get it sorted out. Then they slapped storage fees onto the bill as well....

Cheers

WW

Wunderwuzzi007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

Cheers

W.

Out of curiosity, what country are you in? I'm in Canada and had problems with customs with the first one arriving via UPS, the second one came DHL and I had no problems whatsoever.

How did you set up MinerPoolHub on your A900. It is not in the list of pools. So I guess you can enter the details and set up a pool yourself, right?

Cheers

WW
TunerDude007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

W.

Well I guess it's purely luck. I ran a test with 2 Baikal mini's side by side for exactly 24hrs. So at today's exchange rate I got the following results. First let me point out that I'm aware that these values can change tomorrow, but I'm reporting my earnings for the last 24hrs. Suprnova gave numbers similar to coinmine.

Coinmine gave me .0322 Dash or $2.79 USD
MiningPoolHub gave me .04391957 Dash $3.80 USD

Quite substantial....

One thing I should mention, on Coinmine if you want to do an instant withdrawal the minimum is 1 Dash, if you do automatic the minimum .1, with a tx fee of .005

With Suprnova, whether it be instant withdrawal or automatic the minimum is .1 Dash with a fee of .01

With MiningPoolHub, for instant withdrawal minimum is .002 Dash and automatic is .1 with fees being .01

So for myself, what all this means is with MiningpoolHub I can withdraw my Dash sooner/faster than the other pools with a minimum being only .002. For some folks having to mine a whole Dash or even .1 can take some time and for people like myself I want to get my dash on the exchanges asap.

Update....MiningPoolHub has lowered the fee to .001
TunerDude007

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

Cheers

W.

How did you set up MinerPoolHub on your A900. It is not in the list of pools. So I guess you can enter the details and set up a pool yourself, right?

Cheers

WW

Nothing special about setting it up....It's the same as any other asic/miner. Just enter pool address and port with username and proper algo.
Wunderwuzzi007

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

Cheers

W.

OK, thanks for the info!

Cheers

WW

Cheers

WW

Nothing special about setting it up....It's the same as any other asic/miner. Just enter pool address and port with username and proper algo.
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

I gave nicehash-nicehashasm true order to miner, but when changes algo , I cannot see any worker at nicehash, looks like miner is froozen, has anybody experience somehing like that?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

it happens sometimes because of the rentals. it s not a bug. if there is no one to rent your shares it is ok.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
omshree

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:10:11 PM

it happens sometimes because of the rentals. it s not a bug. if there is no one to rent your shares it is ok.

Actually even if I click on change pool manually, no accepted shares appear, even tough miner is hashing,happens on MPH too, need to restart miner, is there any cgminer commands to solve this issue?

omshree

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

Hi, there is a problem with sgminer/5.5.1-b, pool switching is not working, after auto or manual switch miner doesnt produce accepted shares, need to restart, all the newer version miners affected! Is there a link to burn  sgminer/4.9.3 on the sd card, as it seems fine.

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

What is the most recommended pool as of 5/17?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

Hi, there is a problem with sgminer/5.5.1-b, pool switching is not working, after auto or manual switch miner doesnt produce accepted shares, need to restart, all the newer version miners affected! Is there a link to burn  sgminer/4.9.3 on the sd card, as it seems fine.

I have this issue as well. Payout for 1 miner seems very low after a switch, a restart fixes it.
omshree

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:16:32 AM

I have this issue as well. Payout for 1 miner seems very low after a switch, a restart fixes it.
burning new image file fixes this issue

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

burning new image file fixes this issue
Can you elaborate on this?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: