Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginning with bitcoin trading  (Read 4474 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:52:04 AM

Following are the best ways u can do bitcoin trading
-zebpay
-localbitcoins
-with ur friend ,well i think its the most trust worthy area .
And i think bitcoin trading will be the new future .

-zebpay is from India an i doubt they accept anyone from other countries. and even if they do there are a lot of other exchanges which are a lot better.
- localbitcoins trading is harder than you may think, there is already a lot of competition and selling for fiat there has risks of its own like the charge backs and other types of fraud
- this third one is not even trading, you can sell to your friend if you have bitcoin and they want it but it is not trading.
The OP is talking about trading bitcoins as in buying/selling bitcoins in hopes that the price will go up/down, not trading as in buying and selling bitcoins constantly to make at markups to make profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:53:46 AM

As i can understand bitcoin market is depending on us, on us selling and buying the bitcoin. Otherwise one can decentralization the bitcoin price, and if you have hard study about it, than I don't think that study can help only know the bitcoin market, But now should see very thing is going fine, and bitcoin price up, than its mean bitcoin market very well.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:41:00 PM

Someone suggested it, to use hypothetical investments. Follow the market for some time and see how it behaves in a month/week/day/ and you'll have some idea of how it goes. There was one website, like a game with investing, you have a market updated non stop and you set a price for btc to hit or drop to, it's more like a gambling game while you're following a market.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:14:46 PM

I am not yet into trading but looking forward to get in here,a lot of my friends told me there are a lot of money if you know how to trade wisely and on time,Just got me an e-book about crypto currency trading and looking forward to apply everything I learn here.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:30:50 PM

OP, you are right that big market movers move the bitcoin markets because it is completely different than forex.
If you want to trade in bitcoins, you need to be cautious with the movements it takes every minute as anything can happen in these markets because it takes less capital, at least less than forex to be moved towards a side.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:48:22 PM

I am not yet into trading but looking forward to get in here,a lot of my friends told me there are a lot of money if you know how to trade wisely and on time,Just got me an e-book about crypto currency trading and looking forward to apply everything I learn here.
They are right trading has a good source that you can make a profit but the problem if you do not have any skils in trading you are wasting some of your bitcoin or you may lose.. so better to start and study it first in small amount until you find the best methods how to make profit..
Use coinmarketcap to find legit altcoin.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:43:15 PM

I have observed bitcoin price chart and I think it's the safest coin to invest right now,all those other coins or altcoins are just hype and speculation,so I'll go for Bitcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

Analyzing the bitcoin market is really not that hard, bitcoin price does not move like alt coins, because they are too volatile, sometimes you can even see ups and downs in minutes in alt coin markets but bitcoin is not like that, all you need to do is to keep a watch on it for a few days and keep watching some news and you will be good to start with it i guess.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:03:33 AM

I see you started with forex, thats good. It will help you a lot later, im currently trading forex too.
First of all, you should accept all loses you have, the behaviour of market is quite different from the regualr.
it is more aggresive, usually it is harder to predict. but you should always stick to the same strategy as you had before- just dont get over-excited, and go slow with it.
you have time, btc won't dissapear tommorow Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:02:45 AM

Now a days not only you there are many people who investing their hard earned money into bitcoin trading, because bitcoin has strong future even you can trade other altcoin by using your bitcoin. That is the best part here if you want to trade only btc/usd are else other coins means. This the right platform for trading.

Precaution: Trading is a bit risky.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:53:13 PM

I have observed bitcoin price chart and I think it's the safest coin to invest right now,all those other coins or altcoins are just hype and speculation,so I'll go for Bitcoin.

Yes go ahead to invest on it bro, obviously bitcoin would be the profitable crypto currency and nowadays price also getting increase day by day. If possible buy some bitcoins and hold it for sometime sell out. I am sure you will get the profit.
Warboy_leo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:20:10 AM

Bitcoin is following which forex trading site?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:30:39 AM

Yes it is best time to invest into bitcoin because bitcoin have strong ability that it can grow their price definitely in coming days, because daily investments on bitcoin trading is keep growing. But it is completely different from forex here you can store bitcoin for future purpose also.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:24:36 AM

I have been studying bitcoin price movements for some time now, it seen market movement is different from that of forex. Like in forex fundamental analysis drive the price of currency, technical analysis proved little help. But in bitcoin market is mostly move by big companies adopting bitcoin and emotions.
That's good that you are stuying bitcoin price movements it's really hard for newbie to know about this one the different from exchange website to forex , in forex trading you could lose big money there even your starting and you need atleast 100$ capital to start but in exchange site where you can trade small altcoins you need to understand and follow the flow of the altcoins to make grow your money.

Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:10:48 PM

Bitcoin's price sometimes can really be unpredictable. Even with a huge sum of investment sometimes it is hard to earn money here since it is very unpredictable. As an extra to bitcoin trading, I also do altcoin trading to maximize my profit. Since investing in ICO sometimes is very profitable, I invest into it when I see a good one that I think will grow.
CryptoShang

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:04:57 PM

Hey guys, one bitcoin noobie here, who want's to start trading. So which trading platform would be suitable for a beginner like me? I found that people here usually recommends LB's services and it seems to be popular. whether there are other sites that you would recommend?

Thanks!  Smiley
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

Hey guys, one bitcoin noobie here, who want's to start trading. So which trading platform would be suitable for a beginner like me? I found that people here usually recommends LB's services and it seems to be popular. whether there are other sites that you would recommend?

Thanks!  Smiley

A few of popular exchanges:

- Local Bitcoin
- Paxful
- BitStamp
- Coinbase

Before you begin trading, take a look at a few sites before making a decision to start exchanges through the service.
Use your common sense, there are a people who may try cheat you at the beginning in this business.

Hung_Daddy

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:07:06 PM

Do you think this is worth the time? I feel like the market is too unstable to predict and you may be wasting some time but idk
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:00:50 PM

what i think about trading is that as a beginner it is not right for you to start trading when you don't have  formal knowledge of trading currency but i think as are just   Beginning  you need to start with the basic first before going on with trading because you need to know when to buy or when to sell in order for you not be on the loses.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:06:07 PM

Do you think this is worth the time? I feel like the market is too unstable to predict and you may be wasting some time but idk

Of course it is but you need to be smart and being smart you will know an unstable market is the market you want to be trading in.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: