Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump knows about Aliens??  (Read 6132 times)
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:53:28 PM

The say that every US President knows whether aliens exist or not.

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

I don't know why but I always judge a people who always talk about existance of alien as a stupid person.
So I hope Trump no talking about Alien.
What Trump smart? Aliens can, of course, but I'm sure 100% there is no evidence. And to be honest I'm not sad. I'm more interested in my problem.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:31:52 PM

"aliens" as we know them in the full of shit main stream media started with Dr. Josef "The Angel of Death" Mengele. You can probably guess where this leads. There's no outer-space, the dome is real and the Earth is flat. These "aliens" are a mockery of God's creation; these children have their humanity taken from them in every way.

It's straight fucking Raccoon City/Doom style underground, hell for children. They put them in a tin can, send them up exiting via the ocean and fly them around like they come from fucking "outer-space". It's all just fucking bullshit created by psychopaths with a globalist agenda.
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:51:35 PM

Trump today deals with their problems. It is not enough now even the fairy tales? Besides, now will be a recount in Wisconsin and if the suspicions are confirmed that Trump may not become President.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:15:36 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 10:11:01 AM by Karartma1

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

Yes he knows and he's going to produce a movie where he is going to be the main character. Something like Independence Day or Armageddon.
Joking aside in 2008, after then-President-elect Obama was given one sensitive intelligence briefing at a secure facility in Chicago, he joked “It’s good that there are bars on the windows here because if there weren’t, I might be jumping out.”
Of course president-elect Donald Trump is about to learn the nation’s ‘deep secrets’: what he will do with them, that's my question. And I believe he will follow the Agenda.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8274

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:24:02 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Americans think there is intelligent life outside of America.    Why would the USA be privy to such information?  You watch too many movies!

I would imagine the Canadian Prime Minister would be the first person to know since alien life forms would surely realize that Canada is the friendliest nation on earth and they would line up for universal healthcare and other forms of social welfare to help them get a start to their new life.  If Trump plays his cards right, Trudeau might even let him in on the secret.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:47:01 PM

It seems that the Americans have gone mad! What have the aliens? Trump is crazy and the supporters are the same. I didn't even think that to a degree. You give him more friendship with the Martians attributed!
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:11:34 PM

In general, the president of such a huge second strongest country should have access to all kinds of information, especially if it is a state secret. This is complete nonsense, if they say that they do not have access. All they have.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:06:15 PM

I think everyone has heard of Area 51, but no one could never show what is happening there. Whenever scandals begin on any occasion, the authorities rush to show all the people what is wrong, but in this case everything is just silent.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:49:07 PM

i'm sure there's tons of compartmentalization that goes on. presidents won't know about loads of stuff. commanding officers won't be allowed into parts of their own bases if there's no need for them to know.

i remember reading a thing about the uk government. a lot of the time the prime minister would only find out about a new policy coming from a department when it landed in the newspapers. journalists calling up for a comment would be the first to inform him.

the secret guys work on end results. sometimes no one else will know until the result arrives and is any good.

Holly-Dolly

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:50:28 PM

i'm sure there's tons of compartmentalization that goes on. presidents won't know about loads of stuff. commanding officers won't be allowed into parts of their own bases if there's no need for them to know.

i remember reading a thing about the uk government. a lot of the time the prime minister would only find out about a new policy coming from a department when it landed in the newspapers. journalists calling up for a comment would be the first to inform him.

the secret guys work on end results. sometimes no one else will know until the result arrives and is any good.

First of all I would listen to the leader of America, that the question of the newcomers will be able to answer Trump. I think he just laugh in the face of demand.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:45:55 AM

I think everyone has heard of Area 51, but no one could never show what is happening there. Whenever scandals begin on any occasion, the authorities rush to show all the people what is wrong, but in this case everything is just silent.
Many have exposed that America have been working hand in hand with aliens in developing their military technology. But as you have said the government always cover up any leakage of information and rendering it wrong. Since Trump is the new president he will also meet with the aliens since it is one of the Whitehouse secrets I believe to be real.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

Many have exposed that America have been working hand in hand with aliens in developing their military technology. But as you have said the government always cover up any leakage of information and rendering it wrong. Since Trump is the new president he will also meet with the aliens since it is one of the Whitehouse secrets I believe to be real.
Maybe if these questions have already started to ask, then you can imagine, even though there may be a stranger Trump. Who can dispute this fact. No evidence. Who previously represented a president like this man.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:15:34 AM

News in the newspapers very frankly reminded that everything that happens happens for previously organized plan. So hard that it refer to the truth or to lie.
salemon

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:31:02 PM

UFO secrets and the influence of extraterrestrial intelligence in the world, will be revealed. Such statements do all the candidates but on the condition of their president. But when the time comes, they forget everything.
Holly-Dolly

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:30:05 PM

News in the newspapers very frankly reminded that everything that happens happens for previously organized plan. So hard that it refer to the truth or to lie.
Or maybe you need to have to assume that he himself Trump himself has to do with aliens. Oh very surprising that a man came to power.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:22:32 PM

Emissaries of aliens, is believed to have visited Earth in the past, as conspiracy theorists suspected that the alien representatives, and is now present in the world, entered into close contact with the interest on the governments of the states.
Cxfan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:42:55 PM

If he had some top secret stuff about aliens or reptilians, I am sure he would have been told to keep shut or else.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:00:03 AM

Of course Trump knows about aliens. Why do you think he wants to build the wall?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:12:49 AM

Of course Trump knows about aliens. Why do you think he wants to build the wall?

Cool
All they know, but are silent. Why no one is telling the truth or even hiding it from people. Why is this happening. Perhaps there is such information that will thrill the whole world. Maybe they shield us from this information.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:43:44 PM

If he had some top secret stuff about aliens or reptilians, I am sure he would have been told to keep shut or else.
Strange how all that is going on. Some see and talk about it all, while others can not or do not want to talk. I saw a stranger if he would talk about it at every corner.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: