Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump knows about Aliens??  (Read 6127 times)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:37:31 PM

The say that every US President knows whether aliens exist or not.

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

Do you really think it is possible to hide from people such important information nowadays? Ok, let's just assume it is. What about those who were presidents before? Why don't they tell us? Or beofre they are leaving the White House this information is wiped out from their brains? Seriously, I think if any such info was known to anybody on Earth we would know already too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shankara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:19:22 PM

he is too busy fighting the whole world to worry about our of world people that may or may not be around
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:55:06 AM

haha I think Trump is your hero this time your democracy will be a perfect form in your government at the end of the day. Democracy is the best form of government in the whole world because it is a peoples vote. You know this idiots in the democracy world abuse the kindness of the world democracy that is why you need trump.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

I wonder the aliens know about what Trump won? ))
In general, he's the president, so he was told about all the secrets
viziano

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:31:45 PM

Fuck Aliens...

I don't believe that. Sad

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

Of course Trump knows about aliens. Why do you think he wants to build the wall?

Cool
All they know, but are silent. Why no one is telling the truth or even hiding it from people. Why is this happening. Perhaps there is such information that will thrill the whole world. Maybe they shield us from this information.

Naw. Everybody knows they come up from Mexico.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:59:31 PM

Of course Trump knows about aliens. Why do you think he wants to build the wall?

Cool
All they know, but are silent. Why no one is telling the truth or even hiding it from people. Why is this happening. Perhaps there is such information that will thrill the whole world. Maybe they shield us from this information.

Do you think the new president will do what they promised but did other US president. UFO information will become available to the company?
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:23:48 PM

Fuck Aliens...

I don't believe that. Sad
The world is a very incredible things, and even those who have never assumed to have failed. See when Trump has become president, even Stallone found a place in the white house.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:33:05 PM

If you watch Trump's statement after he and obama's first meeting pay attention to what he says about finding out about our great achievements..

"some of the high flying assets, some of the really great things that have been achieved" he says..

Start at about 3:20 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqgvWx_l8g

high flying.. great achievements... hmmm..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:39:49 PM

Cool

From Mexico City soon go aliens and immigrants and guest workers.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

I believe that would be my only reason for running for a president in US, I'd take some actually good vice president and my slogan would be "Fuck it, im in for the alien secrets" and then I'd just quit. :d

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:00:55 PM

I believe that would be my only reason for running for a president in US, I'd take some actually good vice president and my slogan would be "Fuck it, im in for the alien secrets" and then I'd just quit. :d
Very serious approach and solve the problem of a bad habit. But why be elected to the presidency, if it is possible and so to fuck or to quit smoking. It's not hard. The main desire. Grin Grin
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:30:55 PM

Have they visited earth?  Probably not.  If faster than light travel is not possible, then they never will.

The aliens do not need to fly faster than light, they can curtail the space and create wormholes
Boobies00

Activity: 121

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:40:51 PM

Have they visited earth?  Probably not.  If faster than light travel is not possible, then they never will.

The aliens do not need to fly faster than light, they can curtail the space and create wormholes

I know right, the common argument is that it would take too long for them to get here. Yet we already have theories of bending space time to move our ships at FTL. I'm sure an alien race that has had a head start compared to us has made this theory a reality.

Henderson

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:47:38 PM

I think all American President can know about the Aliens but because of security threats , They never disclose Aliens.
I hope Trump will disclose this fact in his presidency office .
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:00:43 PM

I think all American President can know about the Aliens but because of security threats , They never disclose Aliens.
I hope Trump will disclose this fact in his presidency office .

I think so too. He knows a lot, but not all people need to know. This is to ensure that people do not panic
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:11:18 AM

One issue candidate. Larry lessig did something like that. But in his case he would get money out of politics if he won. Then quit and let his vice president in charge.

Have they visited earth?  Probably not.  If faster than light travel is not possible, then they never will.

I know right, the common argument is that it would take too long for them to get here. Yet we already have theories of bending space time to move our ships at FTL. I'm sure an alien race that has had a head start compared to us has made this theory a reality.

Those theories may not work in practice. For example the alcubierre drive could let us move faster than light. But it may not be possible to build it. The drive needs a type of exotic matter that may not exist. And the theory may stop making sense as we learn more about quantum gravity. On the other hand ftl may not be needed for aliens to visit us. The long travel times can be handled better by robotic explorers. Or generational ships for example.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:55:15 PM

I dont think that he will tell us something, why should he? It would be only insecure the population.

He is not stupid, he is a brilliant business man, i think a lot of people are thinking, that he is just not the smartest guy because his speeches.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

He should know.

If others haven't told us, then I don't know if he will. Maybe there's a big reason why no one has. Maybe it's that big of a secret.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:45:29 AM

The say that every US President knows whether aliens exist or not.

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

I am an avid fan of conspiracy theories how aliens work together with the different countries in the world and  how they meet the President.

One of the most talked about is the issue on area 51, the area where said to be aliens are present and is helping the united States create a battle aircrafts.

Trump will have access to the Whitehouse book of secrets and will know about aliens existence and their role in arms production
 But this secret will remain hidden as to avoid chaos, doubt in the society. So nothing about aliens will be officially declared by Trump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: