Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump knows about Aliens??  (Read 6132 times)
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:06:36 AM

For Trump, as a business-like person, he will only tell if he can make money by revealing, otherwise he will stay silent on the matter.

maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

For Trump, as a business-like person, he will only tell if he can make money by revealing, otherwise he will stay silent on the matter.

Trump is essentially a businessman and I doubt very much that he will respect the rights and needs of the citizens of America. This person is not in place.
21kevin21

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Trump is essentially a businessman and I doubt very much that he will respect the rights and needs of the citizens of America. This person is not in place.
For business has one goal to accumulate capital. In politics, it is impossible. If you give money to the homeless, from the business point of view it is an unjustified waste of money. You want a President?
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:25:46 PM

What it has been the president and government have pledged to make available to the public all information on UFOs and communication with people, but no one has kept his word.
WarThunder

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

For business has one goal to accumulate capital. In politics, it is impossible. If you give money to the homeless, from the business point of view it is an unjustified waste of money. You want a President?
We are already accustomed that the country is ruled by the business, not politics. Business is always looking for profit and it does not coincide with the views of the people.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

And what to say nothing of those things, when there is information that not only the citizens of their respective countries, but government guided by someone or something, I do not know what, but it seems that there is a world government from which it depends. And no, we did not tell any secrets without their approval.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

The say that every US President knows whether aliens exist or not.

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

I am an avid fan of conspiracy theories how aliens work together with the different countries in the world and  how they meet the President.

One of the most talked about is the issue on area 51, the area where said to be aliens are present and is helping the united States create a battle aircrafts.

Trump will have access to the Whitehouse book of secrets and will know about aliens existence and their role in arms production
 But this secret will remain hidden as to avoid chaos, doubt in the society. So nothing about aliens will be officially declared by Trump.
I do not really believe in that all these tales, but a lot of stories about the area 51. Therefore, in order to dispel the myth that all you need to show. There or not. I still did not see with my own eyes, there is nothing I will not believe.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

you think trump will tell us as the first president if there are Aliens if there are really any??

I am an avid fan of conspiracy theories how aliens work together with the different countries in the world and  how they meet the President.

One of the most talked about is the issue on area 51, the area where said to be aliens are present and is helping the united States create a battle aircrafts.

Trump will have access to the Whitehouse book of secrets and will know about aliens existence and their role in arms production
 But this secret will remain hidden as to avoid chaos, doubt in the society. So nothing about aliens will be officially declared by Trump.
I do not really believe in that all these tales, but a lot of stories about the area 51. Therefore, in order to dispel the myth that all you need to show. There or not. I still did not see with my own eyes, there is nothing I will not believe.

There are many supernatural occurrence in this world and many strange phenomena. The universe is vast and another life may exist. To see is to believe is no longer a valid argument its like saying that you dont believe that you have a brain because you dont see your brain or you will not believe you can die because you did not see yourself die. Did you know that the technology today started with just theories and it is invisible to the eye but look at today we have computer smartphones and many more, its all thanks to theories.  Aliens maybe just theories but what if it is true that they are really working with the government, what will you do.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

Aliens are probally disgusted by us so who cares if they are aliens or not. if there are they will probally avoid us xd
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

I don't believe that aliens exist. But even if the intelligence services have some information about it, that's why Trump needs to tell you about it? Not to mention that he gives a subscription about nondisclosure of state secrets.
lesterdsa

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Lol. What kind of information is that? Every president knows about aliens? Not really. I don't think there is such a secret in the white house. Well maybe we'll see it if it is true in the next few months.
Terpercaya

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

ah really,if the previous presidents was hiding the truth from public, so it's almost impossible to thinking the current precident will tell the truth. president should definetely continue what the previous president just did. but i only asking one question, is trump a honest person? (it is a serious question).

but i just can't read those complicate minds, "why have to hiding it if they already found it",i know it's a silly question because all actions always have the reason behind it (no matter it is negative or positive), but yeah, i just cannot read them

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:33:43 PM

Well its very possible there friend that idea of yours because the government in the US has many secrets in hand so if they really need to have financial support on experimenting a alien they need a financial support from the president so its a secret but i really hope that if that is true i hope that trump will post in media that aliens are real and i mean i believe in aliens look at us we can't be the ones who live here on the universe we exist here so there is a main source of this and look at the pyramids people don't have any math but they really build a perfect copy from the stone they made and the mixing to make that stone it really is uhuman  and also they don't even have the technology to support the large bricks that is heavy >.<
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:35:17 PM

I'm pretty sure every single president would get to know about wether they exist or not. part of the job I guess. However, I don't think current presidents have that much power and control. They're rather controlled by higher-ups from some of the "families".
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

I'm pretty sure every single president would get to know about wether they exist or not. part of the job I guess. However, I don't think current presidents have that much power and control. They're rather controlled by higher-ups from some of the "families".
The main thing that all the presidential candidates promise a lot, including the release information about aliens, and when the time comes to business, everything will not remember this. Maybe they are really without a license to do so.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:30:54 PM

By the way it is likely that someone else is already among us, or even our government. I do not believe he has not seen or touched with their own hands, but I believe that in the world there is some other force than man.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

I do not know whether to worry for newcomers. It would be better watched and analyzed what the hawks themselves surrounded by Trump. These people are bad policies on the world or not.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

ah really,if the previous presidents was hiding the truth from public, so it's almost impossible to thinking the current precident will tell the truth. president should definetely continue what the previous president just did. but i only asking one question, is trump a honest person? (it is a serious question).

but i just can't read those complicate minds, "why have to hiding it if they already found it",i know it's a silly question because all actions always have the reason behind it (no matter it is negative or positive), but yeah, i just cannot read them
It is interesting that Trump may know about aliens. I think that he is just like everyone else, with one of the two opinions. There or not. And more than anything, he will not be able to think. But to know even more.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:38:54 PM

I think that the world is much more trouble than if we tell the truth about aliens or not. It would be better taken care of the fullness of his people and the preservation of humanity as such, otherwise we and nature will not leave for their descendants. Everything collapses and everything is lost. And this is not to blame the newcomers, and we are with you. Here are some questions need to be addressed.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

Of course aliens exist.  It's arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

Have they visited earth?  Probably not.  If faster than light travel is not possible, then they never will.
Theoretically there are other forms of transportation that moving from point A to point B in Euclidean space.
How about cross dimension travels, bending time and space and using wormholes as gateways?
Just because for us the fastest known way of traveling is reaching speed of light proves nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: