Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:23:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump knows about Aliens??  (Read 6132 times)
lesterdesa

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Lol. What kind of information is that? Every president knows about aliens? Not really. I don't think there is such a secret in the white house. Well maybe we'll see it if it is true in the next few months.

STOLEN ACCOUNT BE A MAN AND RETURN MY ACCOUNT

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

There are no aliens on Earth, but if there were, why would you think that the US government would have a priviledged knowledge of that?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Funny. Trump doesn’t know anything and there are things that he should know though.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

ahahaha, I think Trump IS an alien Cheesy Cheesy
safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

He is the first person to know everything. Probably he only created them.
antliafightingR

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

Trump knows everything. Be it aliens for that matter.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

I am sure he knows about them. If he knows it he will create them.
MuxeProject
Copper Member

Activity: 126

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

Not sure if there is definitive proof intelligent aliens exist (from humanities perspective) but bet that if there are any type-2 civilizations out there they have probably figured out how to travel faster than light. If they do visit us, then they probably won't really want to interact with us yet. My guess is that any hyper intelligent aliens that maybe had a bad experience interacting with other lower intelligent lifeforms might avoid us until we figure stuff out. Or they haven't found us yet and are simply looking to take over planets or something.

Logic should be applied here, I doubt any aliens would come here to destroy us like in independence day where they are looking for resources (pretty much every planet that's a hop skip and a few light years away has resources and not all are inhabited by creatures that need them necessarily) unless they saw us as a threat which again is unlikely because any civilization that is already type 1 or 2 will already have the means to obliterate us and from a sociological perspective aliens that can reach those levels will have to be pretty socially capable and not sociopaths (enough to kill us all just because). I'm betting that socially advanced aliens will likely wait until we invent a means to remove the primal violent human tendencies we are prone to. If I were hyper intelligent I'd probably keep a distance except when my friends peer pressure me to mess with the lower lifeforms. That's why you may have the F-18 hornets reporting random aircraft flying faster than them.   

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

I think there is a chapter specially to be read by the US President before he or she can seize the chair. it contains all such details
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

I don't think because white house cant take risk to tell the top secret to a pshycho patient

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

yes aliens do exists and yes trump may also know about Area 51 where numerous claims of aliens existence was issued
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

I think he knows all but pretends to be unaware of it in lieu of privacy
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

How can we say? I can say just that still he hasn't provided any signs that he knows all
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

I dont think so, because I firmly believe that the alien does not exist, according to any science has not accurately proven its existence, and according to my religious teachings, there is no such thing as an alien, so if trump tells me that the alien exists, that, and I can believe if it is true to prove accurately and real in front of me, it may be I will consider my words earlier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: