Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments create their own cryptocurrency that will replace fiat?  (Read 39272 times)
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I believe this is possible, government will eventually make their own cryptocurrency but not to replace fiat money but rather as an alternative online currency to cater citizens.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

It could happen. when the government sees Cryptocurrency is growing, and they realize that the advantages of Cryptocurrency in appeal with Fiat money is very much, maybe a government will soon create its own Cryptocurrency, so that they can keep up with the times. but I think even if the state creates Cryptocurrency, they will still enforce Fiat Currency, because not everyone understands this Cryptocurrency.
MoneyIsWorseThanCancer

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

what do you think bitcoin is lol Roll Eyes
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Many governments will soon create their own centralized crypto currency. However, they will not do this to replace their national money, but to strengthen them. However, in the future, it is possible that centralized crypto currency will help drive paper money out of circulation and it is too early to predict how this could end. However, I think that paper money will continue to exist and be in demand for a long time.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

There is a huge chance in the future that government will build their own cryptocurrency if they cannot handle the growth of bitcoins in the market because in this case if people will choose bitcoins over fiat then they will lose funds for the industry in banks.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Uhm.. No, the state cryptos will not be the same as the traditional one. It won't be anynomyous, absolutely no.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

lately the blockchain is often discussed and the government is beginning to consider it. not to create crypto currency, but will implement blockchain technology into the banking system to facilitate easier transactions between banks and online transactions.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

In the next 100 years, do you think Governments will create their own cryptocurrency or digital currency that will replace fiat currency, i.e. coins, paper money, the paper dollar,  etc.?

If it does happen, will it be like bitcoin or will it still represent gold like how today's money works?

I think it can be happen in the future. But government in many country have their own regulation that they dont maintain on monetary policy. I think the authorities to issuing crypto for their own country is central banks.
If government or central banks issuing their own cryptocurrency, I am still believe bitcoin is good investment because bitcoin is like gold and store of value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Yep i think some day it will be done ,we need time for that someday we will see that i am sure all countires will have their own coins and fiat will be replaced.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Yes it is possible and 100 years is too long for this. And when it happens of course it will not be like bitcoin because it is a centralized crypto which controlled by the government.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 12:41:37 AM by galestorm

It depends on the country and its current state.. but i highly doubt that the government's newly made cryptocurrency would be a substantial replacement for fiat money.. and for a number of reasons.. first of all, it isnt stable and it runs through a virtual platform.. it will be hard to control its flow and transactions.. you know, we've been using the same kind of currency for years and there arent any problems which regards to its monetary stability so why would the government change such a thing in the first place? In fact, if we would take the time to read previously constructed articles, it is bluntly stated that some countries are against cryptocurrency.. with the reason that it disrupts its economy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

I would say, that it is possible, but from my experience I dont see any signs for that in my country yet... maybe in future.
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

Of course! Governments want to control their people. They want to centralize everything and they will definitely create cryptocurrency for their own nations respectively.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

I think It is possible, If the goverment create own crypto currency that will replace fiat, because crypto is the future currency.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

It is possible, The governments create own crypto currency that will replace fiat. Because In the future The transactions will use crypto. It is my predictions.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

I'm sure that someday many governments are creating cryptocurrency, this is because they are aware that times and changes can not be resisted and the trend of crypto usage will certainly increase and defeat traditional transactions.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Already, some states are issuing their own centralized national crypto currency. It will only partially replace the fiat, but it will not be able to completely replace paper money. Apparently, there will be various combinations of such crypto currency with paper money and securities. In general, it is difficult to predict the possible variants of such development of the crypto currency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

Yes, I think that the idea of governments making their own cryptocurrencies to transition over fiat is very plausible in the future.
Pretty sure that it will somehow still be like the fiat, just digitalized and easier to transfer. Governments will have to create efficient regulations for the use of their own cryptocurrencies to avoid illegal activities like scamming and involvements in black markets, etc.
Not in the current times though, not all people have access to technology to which it relies on, internet is very much an expensive resource to acquire for quite a lot of countries. In a century, it may, in my opinion but we will have to know.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

As of now, there are already countries that issued their state cryptocurrency but it is necessary replace the fiat. It will take a lot of years before virtual coins can replace fiat and it is still depend on the future governments. The national currency of one country can also turn into a virtual currency by using the same technology, the blockchain. In the future, there might be cryptodollar, cryptoyen or cryptopeso that will vie against bitcoin, ethereum or other existing cryptocurrencies.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
NotAtOld

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Probably, yes. Government always adjust on what majority of their people do. When internet was invented, they provided ways of getting your documents by online registration so I know they'll do the same with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: