Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Marketutopia.co.uk Domain +Opencart theme  (Read 619 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:33:31 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 10:52:01 PM by owenprescott

I registered a domain name a few months back (2013-02-11) and I have not really used it since, this is due to focusing on my primary website. As a result I would like to offer up the Marketutopia.co.uk domain for sale. Aside from the domain I can also provide(included in the price) the custom theme and branding (logos etc) that I designed specifically for the domain. At the moment I have a popular third party eCommerce system 'Opencart' installed and the theme is a customized version of the default 'Opencart' theme (latest build).

In terms of stats (visitors etc), this domain is pretty much a clean slate with very few indexed pages. I have never really published any products, just some Amazon affiliate links to test the feel and structure of the site. The domain name is ideal for anyone looking to sell a broad range of items, even Bitcoin related stuff. You can check it out using the link below.

(Note: For those with little web design/programming experience and little desire to hand code, simply set up an account(free) with 'Opencart' then copy over the theme files. You can then add products and modules etc through the Opencart dashboard without having to deal with coding!)

http://marketutopia.co.uk

I will accept BTCBTC £ $ so feel free to leave an offer if interested. The entire package would land you with a fully functioning, branded website with a CMS system that also offers tons of features from coupons to affiliate promoting. I have also noticed some Bitcoin extensions in the Opencart marketplace that you might like to experiment with.  Wink

Preview:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: