Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★ An Ethereum Gaming Platform Token ★  (Read 66362 times)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:38:05 PM

I just read one article link on other VDice ANN, though nothing is guaranteed in life especially in investment, but if the team can implemant those features they planned to, then all VSlice token holders will in for great profit this time next year. This is a buy and keep project because of the weekly dividends payment when the platform becomes operational.
I agree that nothing is guaranteed and only the real project tell that because they want to be honest with their investors and they aren't miraculous to see the future, I hope they achieve what they are planning to do, anyway it is long term project like ICONOMI and we should recognize that.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:00:25 PM

Is it true its not even provably fair and then your not coders?

We are one of the few live, working gambling Dapps built as an Ethereum Smart Contract.

How could we launch and run a live working Dapp if we are not coders ? It makes no sense.

Don't listen to just one person in some random post.
Go to google and look for other Ethereum gambling Smart Contracts.

We are one of the only working, live Ethereum Dapps.

In regards to other comments about the code being buggy, I suggest you read this medium post:
https://medium.com/@vdiceio/vdice-post-ico-plan-83b48eb914dd#.ilrm29z9t

We are preparing to deploy the new game contract code.
It is based on our new proofs for bet verification. We will have the new contracts deployed early next week.

The code has been ready for some time.
We have just been waiting for the Ethereum network and Gas limits to normalize, after recent events.

Most in the Ethereum space would know that, due to the spam attacks that started on the network a few months ago, we were unable to deploy this code.

That is because it requires 3m gas to deploy on the network.
And the gas limit was set artificially lower than that for the longest time, to mitigate the spam attacks.

Anyway, as of this week current GAS limits on the network have normalized over 3m.
The network and miners are responding well to the recent hardforks.

So we’ve scheduled a bunch of upgrades and new code deployment early next week.

And we look forward to everyone trying out the updated betting contracts.
It is a much faster and more reliable betting experience.

This has been explained many times.

Basically, we have one troll spreading lies and misinformation.
We suspect he works for a competitor, but we cannot be certain.

Also, he has already been chased out of other forums like r/ethereum.

Everyone else loves our product. Especially Ethereum people.
How do you think we attracted so many investors and so much money?

So who is doing your coding, is it you? What languages do you speak, when can we see the code to make sure its truly provable fair. Should we expect that shortly?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:45:28 PM

Here at least fact that vDice team known among ETH users already speaks in favor of this project.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:26:15 PM

what are you going to spend the 2m on?
imbladednow

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:15:20 PM

Im still waiting on the answer to my question two posts above!

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:18:17 PM

hookers biatches champagne and hookers. What did I forget. Ah hookers too.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:14:13 PM

ETH is moving down and funds amount in that getting lower. AT low price of ETH now great chance to get benefit it's like to have bonus amount in vSlice.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

We are one of the few live, working gambling Dapps built as an Ethereum Smart Contract.

How could we launch and run a live working Dapp if we are not coders ? It makes no sense.

In regards to other comments about the code being buggy, I suggest you read this medium post:

It is based on our new proofs for bet verification. We will have the new contracts deployed early next week.

We have just been waiting for the Ethereum network and Gas limits to normalize, after recent events.

Most in the Ethereum space would know that, due to the spam attacks that started on the network a few months ago, we were unable to deploy this code.

And the gas limit was set artificially lower than that for the longest time, to mitigate the spam attacks.

Anyway, as of this week current GAS limits on the network have normalized over 3m.

So who is doing your coding, is it you? What languages do you speak, when can we see the code to make sure its truly provable fair. Should we expect that shortly?

I do the social media. There are our coders, working most closely with Oraclize and the Peter Vessenes' team.

The code is public, as is all our documentation. It has been since the beginning.
Just go to the crowdsale site, you will see everything there.

This is Ethereum / Public blockchain ecosystem. Everything is always open-source, unless you're Coinbase  Wink

Also, this thread is for the vSlice token. For all other matter please refer to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633105.new#new

We'd appreciate anything not related to the vSlice token be left in that thread.

How do we know that your coders are capable of pulling this off?

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:59:42 PM

You mean the sale of tokens ?

Legal and Compliance: 23% allocation.
Expenses, Salaries and Rewards: 23% allocation.
Paying expenses and rewards for initiation of the Crowdsale: 15% allocation.
Development of new games and projects, according to core competencies: 39% allocation.

all is explained here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633105.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:21:06 PM

I just read one article link on other VDice ANN, though nothing is guaranteed in life especially in investment, but if the team can implemant those features they planned to, then all VSlice token holders will in for great profit this time next year. This is a buy and keep project because of the weekly dividends payment when the platform becomes operational.
I agree that nothing is guaranteed and only the real project tell that because they want to be honest with their investors and they aren't miraculous to see the future, I hope they achieve what they are planning to do, anyway it is long term project like ICONOMI and we should recognize that.

ICONOMI is also great. We are big fans of what they are doing.

They are also great fans of our platform.

SO it is possible to see VSlice added to ICONOMI fund if the trade volume is more than $50,000 for 6 successive months
imbladednow

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:24:45 PM

SO it is possible to see VSlice added to ICONOMI fund if the trade volume is more than $50,000 for 6 successive months

50k what, per month, per day. Tell me more.

raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

I think he is trying to say 50k trading volume per day and that will continue for 6 months.
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

I think he is trying to say 50k trading volume per day and that will continue for 6 months.

Honestly, I am a fan of ICONOMI and would love if they add vDice to their performance fund. They do have stringent terms and condition to add new tokens, the volume criteria is for newly LISTED tokens but do remember that they invested into GOLEM in it's ICO. I wonder if they had or is planning to invest into vDice. It would be cool if they do.  Wink

imbladednow

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:44:54 PM

DAFUK.. That's crazy. How can he even think that vslice would get there? maybe 50k over 6 months total is more like it.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:12:10 AM

I do the social media. There are our coders, working most closely with Oraclize and the Peter Vessenes' team.

The code is public, as is all our documentation. It has been since the beginning.
Just go to the crowdsale site, you will see everything there.

This is Ethereum / Public blockchain ecosystem. Everything is always open-source, unless you're Coinbase  Wink

Also, this thread is for the vSlice token. For all other matter please refer to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633105.new#new

We'd appreciate anything not related to the vSlice token be left in that thread.

How do we know that your coders are capable of pulling this off?

Thank you vDice for explaining it again, I was wondering about the samething. I hope you guys make it up to all the expectations. I wonder if the ethereum falling price is going to affect this project in any way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Smoked2Much

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:15:40 AM

Is there an address where I can see the over 2m that has been raised?
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:51:43 AM

About the coders, I think we will have to wait and see if they can pull it off. I understand that the team is trying to get the best minds out there for this project and hence they have allocated a whopping 23% of ICO funds as salary.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Smoked2Much

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:54:50 AM

About the coders, I think we will have to wait and see if they can pull it off. I understand that the team is trying to get the best minds out there for this project and hence they have allocated a whopping 23% of ICO funds as salary.

Thats over 400K in salaries. Thats crazy. And we dont even know if they can pull this off.  Shocked
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 03:49:16 AM

People who buy this token now will get vSlice token more cheap than tier 1 and 2 cause ETH price down, but i see ETH collected from investor is like slow when tier 1 & 2 finish and go to tier 3

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:05:40 AM

People who buy this token now will get vSlice token more cheap than tier 1 and 2 cause ETH price down, but i see ETH collected from investor is like slow when tier 1 & 2 finish and go to tier 3
i think some people can take advantage from cheaper ETH in this tier, just confused why ETH price not rising  Huh ,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: