Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★ An Ethereum Gaming Platform Token ★  (Read 66357 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

How to do calculate profit returns? If you put x amount of ETH will you get x% back?

Also do you just provide an eth address or is there a wallet?

You can go to this link

https://epoch.vdice.io/

Here you can include your ETH address that holds the VSL tokens.It will be available to view only during the lock period where you can withdraw the profit to your ETH address.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PauldL1195

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

Could somebody please provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw your ETH profit during a locked period?

A while back I found instructions online, however this site doesn't work anymore.

Thank you in advance!
8fold

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:25:05 AM

Could somebody please provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw your ETH profit during a locked period?

A while back I found instructions online, however this site doesn't work anymore.

Thank you in advance!

The process is very simple. You need to tell the ProfitContainer smart contract to send you your share of the profits. For that you technically send a transaction, with 0 ether, and an instruction (provided as additional data) to withdraw profit to your address.
Send a transaction with 0 ether to 0x51FFC1b089392a5bb65BF24EAf04d07D0e6F88B5 (that's the ProfitContainer smart address) and enter "0x2ebec916" into the data field (without the "" ) . I recommend to set the gas price to 1Gwei, as it is sufficient and gets the job done cheap. Enjoy your ether!

Bitrated user: 8fold.
PauldL1195

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

This worked, thank you!  Smiley
PauldL1195

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Hi guys,

I want to trade my VSL for BTC and then transfer the BTC to Kraken.

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Hi guys,

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:04 PM

Hi guys,

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.

Is it safe to trade on liqui any of the tokens? I see some complaints coming up on the withdrawal side when the request is pending for a long time on the liqui thread.How is the current experience trading there and also it is safe when considering a few hacks being reported by users on their liqui accounts?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

So did vSLICE did any profit sharing yet?
minorman
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

So did vSLICE did any profit sharing yet?

If you read the questions which have been answered above you would not have raised this question.

It has been a few months where people are already getting the profit from the profit container based on the lock in period every month.The profit is small since the bets processed are also low in number

Nousplatform Youtube     
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

Hi guys,

BR

Is it safe to trade on liqui any of the tokens? I see some complaints coming up on the withdrawal side when the request is pending for a long time on the liqui thread.How is the current experience trading there and also it is safe when considering a few hacks being reported by users on their liqui accounts?

I have traded a few coins on liqui with no hiccup. Though i should add that went i said a few coins, i really meant it. total was under 0.2btc. Anyway, my withdrawal took a few hrs but my only complain is there fee. it's quite high compared to the other exchanges i use, thus the reason i stayed away after that initial use.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
minorman
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

Hi guys,

BR

I have traded a few coins on liqui with no hiccup. Though i should add that went i said a few coins, i really meant it. total was under 0.2btc. Anyway, my withdrawal took a few hrs but my only complain is there fee. it's quite high compared to the other exchanges i use, thus the reason i stayed away after that initial use.

Agreed, they really have too high fees for withdrawing BTC and if you check ETH based tokens it's even higher for that.Compared to bittrex where the fees range from 0.1-0.5 for a token like HMQ, it's totally higher in the range of 3-5 HMQ in case of liqui.This is the reason I don't use the exchange for trading any new tokens.

Nousplatform Youtube     
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

Hi guys,

BR

Agreed, they really have too high fees for withdrawing BTC and if you check ETH based tokens it's even higher for that.Compared to bittrex where the fees range from 0.1-0.5 for a token like HMQ, it's totally higher in the range of 3-5 HMQ in case of liqui.This is the reason I don't use the exchange for trading any new tokens.

That is why the big whales are not trading on that site and only the site developers and their bot is running on all coins because lot of time i have seen that only the bot is trading in the coins and you have to sell in lower if you want to sell your coin.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

VSlots released  Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/vDice_io/status/907169258945302533

Release ANN - Alpha Version of vSlots.

Under constant improvement until beta release next month.

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

VSlots released  Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/vDice_io/status/907169258945302533

Release ANN - Alpha Version of vSlots.

Under constant improvement until beta release next month.

That's a great news, but when I checked vdice.io and under that dapps and click play its still says " Coming soon" and when I checked the tweet and there was a link to the blog which has a different sub domain link for the slot in alpha phase.

So the link for slot game is http://slot.vdice.io and more information on how to play can be found here.

https://blog.vdice.io/vslots-alpha-release-and-development-update/
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

Why has the price tanked so much recently? I can't find any bad news.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

The delay in the release of vslot could be one reason.I was scheduled for April/May but got delayed further and released in Sept.BTC reaching a new all-time high is the main reason for the downfall of the VSL token price.All alts are in red today.People are cashing out fiat with this price rise.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:17:28 AM

The delay in the release of vslot could be one reason.I was scheduled for April/May but got delayed further and released in Sept.BTC reaching a new all-time high is the main reason for the downfall of the VSL token price.All alts are in red today.People are cashing out fiat with this price rise.

Let's hope that's the reason. It's now worth a fraction of the ethereum invested. I look forward to vlots rolling out. Hopefully it will also add to the profit container each month.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

This topic seems rather deserted, that are the latest news? I see that vSlots have entered the beta phase in October, but any other news since that? It would be nice to see the price to recover after the BTC forking stubb if done.
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

vSLICE Coin [VSLICE] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC
vSLICE Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/VSLICE

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/VSLICE[/img][/url]

VSLICE-BTC Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC
VSLICE-ETH Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/ETH
VSLICE-DOGE Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/DOGE
VSLICE-WAVES Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/WAVES
VSLICE-USD Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/USD
VSLICE-RUR Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/RUR

Donate VSLICE coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

vSLICE Coin [VSLICE] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC
vSLICE Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/VSLICE

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/VSLICE[/img][/url]

VSLICE-BTC Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/BTC
VSLICE-ETH Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/ETH
VSLICE-DOGE Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/DOGE
VSLICE-WAVES Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/WAVES
VSLICE-USD Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/USD
VSLICE-RUR Trade: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VSLICE/RUR

Donate VSLICE coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

This was a very late moment for vdice to be listed by yobit, but a welcomed one.The price is already down by 50% of ico price.Congrats to all VSL holders for a new exchange after some long time.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: