Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★ An Ethereum Gaming Platform Token ★  (Read 66362 times)
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

This happened due to low interest of the people into this market but I hope on Livecoin this will continue. I bought some at dip around 1k hopefully the team will manage to put this on a nice track again.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

This happened due to low interest of the people into this market but I hope on Livecoin this will continue. I bought some at dip around 1k hopefully the team will manage to put this on a nice track again.

I also hope for the team!
tarust777

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

Beta games were released! But the price does not react!
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

I guess we have to wait until vslice is listed on other exchanges before we will see a serious increase in price.
tarust777

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

I guess we have to wait until vslice is listed on other exchanges before we will see a serious increase in price.

agree with you. We will wait when the team decides this question! I really hope for the VSL! invested a normal amount)) I hope for serious intentions of the team
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

why is it vSlice when it's vDice? What am I missing here?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tarust777

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

Vdice it's game. Vslice it's token
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

well something is wrong it's going down??? could it be because of the name? Or what is the reason you are loosing so much???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tarust777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

well something is wrong it's going down??? could it be because of the name? Or what is the reason you are loosing so much???

I dont know! why there is no demand for a token, because it brings dividends!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:33 AM

Are people still using this platform, if what Vslice team claimed, then the price is not suppose to be this low, it just doesn't make any sense to me. How can one prove the among of revenue being generated on the platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tarust777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

Are people still using this platform, if what Vslice team claimed, then the price is not suppose to be this low, it just doesn't make any sense to me. How can one prove the among of revenue being generated on the platform

every month there is a block period of 5 days, at which time you can receive your dividends through a smart contract, after a few simple steps.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

every month there is a block period of 5 days, at which time you can receive your dividends through a smart contract, after a few simple steps.

Can you post here how to know more about vSlice smart contract?
The price is now very low and when i am still hold why not to get back something

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

The amount of profit generated by vdice site can be found on their profit container.Below is the link to the ETH address of the container.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x51FFC1b089392a5bb65BF24EAf04d07D0e6F88B5#internaltx

The amount collected is very low till date and its been almost close to over a year for vdice site.After being delisted from liqui, the price of VSL token is down by 10% and even more if there is no new exchange planned by the team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tarust777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Can you post here how to know more about vSlice smart contract?
The price is now very low and when i am still hold why not to get back something

It is a decentralized slot machine running on Ethereum. It is simply that and very easy to play. You don't need to know anything about ETH to enjoy this game.
 To know more about VSL it is best to start here: https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-how-to/
Digicoiner

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:34 AM

I liked this project when it started. It was one of the first (possibly the first) ethereum dapps with real world use. The ICO started about a year ago when eth was in the single to low double digits so the ICO did not have a high valuation as compared with many ICOs today. ICO investors have taken a massive hair cut as the eth they parted with went up many times but the VSlice tokens did not.

There only appears to be one developer making contributions on github and there hasn't been a lot of activity there which concerns me. Are there funding issues? Is there a roadmap? It's great to see the vSlots beta is out.

The amount collected in the profit container each month has been low but is slowly increasing.
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

The development is way too slow and this is reflected by the price.
I don't see this recover in the near future.
tarust777

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

The development is way too slow and this is reflected by the price.
I don't see this recover in the near future.

Yes very very slowly! price now is much lower than ICO! this is a very unpleasant for investors who in the project from the beginning. I think the team need to think of this !!! people believe in the project and invested their money, but are now in the big loss !!!
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:28 PM

Yeah, the development is indeed slow but in my opinion in the world of smart contracts it is better to be slow but sure (and secure), making a mistake in a contract code is ain't good... At least we see the development, vSlots is in beta, and vBinary is being developed.
tarust777

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

Yeah, the development is indeed slow but in my opinion in the world of smart contracts it is better to be slow but sure (and secure), making a mistake in a contract code is ain't good... At least we see the development, vSlots is in beta, and vBinary is being developed.

Yes. you're right! but why there is no demand for a token !!! and the price is very small
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:30:04 AM

You get a Slice of the Dice.  Grin

With vSlice you get parts of the profit that is made on the vDice platform. I hope that answers the question.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: