Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★ An Ethereum Gaming Platform Token ★  (Read 66355 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

Great Chart Gallery of vSlice on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/vslice/chart_gallery

The price got a hit after being delisted from liqui and from then on never recovered back.One of the worst teams I have ever seen, who do not care about investors even after a year has completed post the crowdsale.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

Great Chart Gallery of vSlice on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/vslice/chart_gallery

The price got a hit after being delisted from liqui and from then on never recovered back.One of the worst teams I have ever seen, who do not care about investors even after a year has completed post the crowdsale.

Yes. the situation is very sad !!! why there is no reaction, strange
ans34

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

Looks like contract is not working for now - tried to send some VSL - got error. Project abandoned?
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:26:37 AM

Looks like contract is not working for now - tried to send some VSL - got error. Project abandoned?

In the revenue share period the Tokens get locked. You see the current state as locked here:

https://epoch.vdice.io/

I hope that helped!
tarust777

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

no, all is well. I withdrew the profit during the period of blocking! the truth is very small)) and the price of the token completely went down.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

no, all is well. I withdrew the profit during the period of blocking! the truth is very small)) and the price of the token completely went down.

I also can confirm this project is still working smoothly without any issue it seems that guy got confused due to lock period but now almost a day left when people will be able to move their tokens.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

I also can confirm this project is still working smoothly without any issue it seems that guy got confused due to lock period but now almost a day left when people will be able to move their tokens.

Nothing looks to be good for this project now, we do not have a major exchange which can bolster the volume.No marketing after the signature campaign was stopped and not much ETH in profit container, where is this going to end now?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tarust777

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Nothing looks to be good for this project now, we do not have a major exchange which can bolster the volume.No marketing after the signature campaign was stopped and not much ETH in profit container, where is this going to end now?

yes you are right! we need a big exchanger !!!
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

yes you are right! we need a big exchanger !!!

I think it is a hen egg problem. Volume on a big exchanges alone will not solve the lack of players that follow to a small reward for the Token holders. Without players there is likely no huge price increase incoming. Hopefully there will be some great updates that gonna let some people gamble with their ETH on vDice.
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

What happenend to the plan to get listed on more exchanges?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

What happenend to the plan to get listed on more exchanges?

I have never seen anyone from the team posting here from few months.They don't care to update here.Nothing came up after vslot and this has been another poorly managed project with potentially nothing for investors.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Northoog

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Does the team exist at all? Who are they?))
Northoog

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

1. The problem with dividends. If they were not at all - you could get to the stock exchanges.
2. Dividends too small - because of this the token is unpopular.
3. Dividends are small - because there are not enough Vslots players.
4. Conclusion: need to actively seek out and attract players.

I specifically searched and did not find advertising and promotion Vslots. What does the team think about?

PS: Maybe they are already so happy, because they are sitting on the heap of Eth.
tarust777

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

1. The problem with dividends. If they were not at all - you could get to the stock exchanges.

I specifically searched and did not find advertising and promotion Vslots. What does the team think about?

PS: Maybe they are already so happy, because they are sitting on the heap of Eth.

totally agree with your thoughts!
Northoog

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

A representative of the Vdice team! Hello!)) Have the courage, answer the questions that the owners of VSL have accumulated!
For example: 1. about listing on exchanges, specific names with which you are negotiating.
2. Why is there no Vslots advertising? Pay a little Eth for it.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

They received close to 150k ETH in funding for the crowdsale if I am not wrong and based on the current price of ETH, this looks to be too high for any project to achieve.The whale investors of this project might have lost their value of VSL tokens almost more than 90% of their initial value invested during the ICO.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Northoog

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

They received close to 150k ETH in funding for the crowdsale if I am not wrong and based on the current price of ETH, this looks to be too high for any project to achieve.The whale investors of this project might have lost their value of VSL tokens almost more than 90% of their initial value invested during the ICO.

In what and minus ICO: after the end of the crowdsale  the team does what it wants, without control. A year has passed and superintensive work is not visible. Perhaps hired two Hindus, who perform some kind of visibility of the work.
tarust777

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

In what and minus ICO: after the end of the crowdsale  the team does what it wants, without control. A year has passed and superintensive work is not visible. Perhaps hired two Hindus, who perform some kind of visibility of the work.

this we do not exactly know the pox will not get an official response from the developers! but they are not willing to go back on feedback yet !!!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

I think you are commenting racist of hiring Hindus in the project. Actually they are not promoting more about the game that is why it is getting less traffic for gaming sites.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

JANUARY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 2018

We hope everyone enjoyed the New Year’s break. In the January Development Update 2018 we outline the details for the remainder for January. The plan is to deal with house-keeping and bring outstanding development matters to a close.

Contract Deployments
The ETH price increased significantly over the course of 2018. As a result the minimum bet for vDice has, in dollar terms, become quite large.

It is worth remembering that vDice processes all bets directly on-chain. So bet processing, in dollar terms, has increased. With bet processing on-chain, vDice was never meant to capture the micro-transaction part of the market.

Decentralization comes with cost and overhead. In exchange there is the benefit of censorship resistance.

Regardless, we will be responding to demand and deploying new contracts with lower minimum bet, to allow for lower value betting. These contracts will be deployed this month, and will exist on the network in addition to the existing contracts with higher minimum bet.

https://blog.vdice.io/january-development-update-2018-2/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: