Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a BITCOINTALK MOD assistance - thank you in advance  (Read 341 times)
modpleasehelp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:01:41 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 08:33:55 PM by modpleasehelp

----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

Hello, I have been trying to log into my main account however it says my password is incorrect. The email attached to that account was an old one and it will not let me log into my Bitcointalk account to update it. It says News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional. -- I didnt even get a chance to fix my email!

Could a mod please help me get my account back?

- Thank you very much

Please move this post to meta by clicking the move topic below. Technical support section is only intended to be for technical support for bitcoin related software and all forum inquiries that require mod assistance belong to meta.

As far as I know the new phase of the forum software hasn't even started yet so the problem shouldn't be from there. And also you should post more info regarding what your account name is and so on so that the admins can have a better chance of fixing it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:23:45 AM

Hello, I have been trying to log into my main account however it says my password is incorrect. The email attached to that account was an old one and it will not let me log into my Bitcointalk account to update it. The account was Hero satus and I do have the password for my account. It says News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional. -- I didnt even get a chance to fix/update my email!

Could a mod please help me get my account back?

- Thank you very much
Moderators cant help you recovering your account if you lost access or lost your password. What you can do is send PM to Theymos or Cyrus with a signed message or just follow the instructions posted by Theymos here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0. I heard recovering accounts are faster nowadays but don't expect a 24 hour turn around time as both Theymos or Cyrus are busy guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: