Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 8001 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:13:01 PM

Guys, I was travelling and spending my vacations, so that I was not here. Hmm, I am seeing many thoughts of you! But listen what I am saying. Both forums are based on crypto currency. So, what's the problem of similarity??? Besides, there are many features that do not exist here. And check the previous replies, you will find my answer for the problem of signature/other campaigns.
That is good that you came back for the support of your forum. I have a question that as your forum is working the same as Bitcoin talk then it also have the same activity system which Bitcoin talk have or you do not have that feature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

Guys, I was travelling and spending my vacations, so that I was not here. Hmm, I am seeing many thoughts of you! But listen what I am saying. Both forums are based on crypto currency. So, what's the problem of similarity??? Besides, there are many features that do not exist here. And check the previous replies, you will find my answer for the problem of signature/other campaigns.
That is good that you came back for the support of your forum. I have a question that as your forum is working the same as Bitcoin talk then it also have the same activity system which Bitcoin talk have or you do not have that feature?
It have activity system and there is a activity bar on each profile... But member ranking depends on only posts...
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

It is nice to have another forum of bitcoins, more alternative to promote sites and discuss bitcoins issue
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

It is nice to have another forum of bitcoins, more alternative to promote sites and discuss bitcoins issue
Thanks a lot... Smiley Smiley Smiley
eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

all the best!
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

all the best!
Thank you so much... Smiley Smiley Smiley
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

It have activity system and there is a activity bar on each profile... But member ranking depends on only posts...
Do you think it will be best to depend the ranking system on posts? it will mean that the more spammers will be the higher members of the forum. Why you not want to have the activity system like bitcointalk.org?
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

Do you think it will be best to depend the ranking system on posts? it will mean that the more spammers will be the higher members of the forum. Why you not want to have the activity system like bitcointalk.org?
It is not possible to have an activity system like that with anyone as this activity system is created by the bitcointalk developers and is not created by simple machine forum developers so is not available on the net for free.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

@FLoving and @Colt22
It's true that I don't have the plugin for the activity system like bitcointalk... but, my forum is not good place for spammers... For spamming, there are 0 tolerance... So, no one can increase their ranking by spamming... They will loose his account, all topics and posts made by them if they do spam... Smiley
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:10:36 AM

@FLoving and @Colt22
It's true that I don't have the plugin for the activity system like bitcointalk... but, my forum is not good place for spammers... For spamming, there are 0 tolerance... So, no one can increase their ranking by spamming... They will loose his account, all topics and posts made by them if they do spam... Smiley
Hello op nice to hear about the new bitcoin forum, I have one question: new user and ranked user have the same privilege'? Like there? Use an avatar or signature? Thanks '

alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:58:52 AM

@FLoving and @Colt22
Hello op nice to hear about the new bitcoin forum, I have one question: new user and ranked user have the same privilege'? Like there? Use an avatar or signature? Thanks '

Hi, thank you.
There are almost same privileges for new and ranked users, I don't want to make restrictions like bitcointalk. Everyone can use avatar and signature with many BBCodes.
HelpTheDogs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:00:15 AM

Newly created forum.
*** Board for Service Announcements, useful for promoting faucets and others.
+ Many useful boards.
No restriction for new members! In Bitcointalk, there are many restrictions for various purposes.

http://cointalk.club/logo.png

What's new in this forum? Huh Huh Huh
  • Quick Registration/Login using Social Networks
  • Global Shoutbox
  • Facebook style chatting widget
  • Audio and Video auto Embedding
  • Activity Bar
  • Buddy List Page
  • Today's Posts button
  • Say Thanks button
  • Referrals System
  • Post Ratings
  • Popular Topics button
  • Like Posts button
  • Country Flags
  • @mention members
  • New Smileys
  • Default Avatar
  • Topic Solved option
  • Twitter Tweet Button to Posts
  • Forum game: Battle
  • vNES Integration
  • Happy Birthday promo
  • Social Media Sharing
  • Live Support
  • Quick Translation
  • Drafts
  • Countdown BBCode
  • BBC Colorbox
  • QR Code BBcode
  • Dice Roller BBcode
  • Signature Area BBCode Buttons
  • Images with Margins and Borders
  • Image Floating to Left or Right BBCode
  • +MORE COMING SOON!
I hope that you will not dislike. Grin Grin Grin

I'll check it out but if it looks and feels just like here I doubt anyone will want to use it.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

@HelpTheDogs
Okay, I will be very happy if you check... And the interface is same because most plugins don't support other themes... Sad
FLoving

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:32:31 PM

@FLoving and @Colt22
will you make this strictness from the start? If you will make it from the start then you know it will be much hard for you to get the traffic to your forum. In the start you will have to be a polite.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:23:54 AM

@FLoving and @Colt22
will you make this strictness from the start? If you will make it from the start then you know it will be much hard for you to get the traffic to your forum. In the start you will have to be a polite.

I think it is good and important to set good foundation of rules in the early stage, so when the forum grow bigger, it will be easier to maintain, if the moderator let it loose, then when the forum grow bigger, it is going to consume a lot of time to find the spammer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

@FLoving and @Colt22
I have already started this strictness from the begging. I have also taken action for 3/4 users. If people do spamming continuously and I do nothing, then who will come to my forum to see some spamming posts? And I am not worried about traffic. I don't want any spammers traffic.

@FLoving and @Colt22

I think it is good and important to set good foundation of rules in the early stage, so when the forum grow bigger, it will be easier to maintain, if the moderator let it loose, then when the forum grow bigger, it is going to consume a lot of time to find the spammer
Hmm, you're right.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
FLoving

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

@FLoving and @Colt22
I have already started this strictness from the begging. I have also taken action for 3/4 users. If people do spamming continuously and I do nothing, then who will come to my forum to see some spamming posts? And I am not worried about traffic. I don't want any spammers traffic.

@FLoving and @Colt22

Hmm, you're right.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
That is good it looks like you have taken a serious step. I was just curious that how is your planning about the forum as there are thousands of people who start forum and leave it dead for bots to take over.

Can you tell me which Mod is you using for preventing the bot to enter the site. with my forum the bigger problem is the entrance of bots. 
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

Looks good, because it could be an alternative forum besides bitcointalk.
Which is important to manage it well. Hopefully it can continue to perform and can last forever.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

That is good it looks like you have taken a serious step. I was just curious that how is your planning about the forum as there are thousands of people who start forum and leave it dead for bots to take over.

Can you tell me which Mod is you using for preventing the bot to enter the site. with my forum the bigger problem is the entrance of bots. 
I am using cloudflare for primary protection. And there are some mods such as CleanTalk, anti-spam, Login/Register captcha etc... But a question, how do you detect that "this is bot" and "this is human"?!! Roll Eyes

Looks good, because it could be an alternative forum besides bitcointalk.
Which is important to manage it well. Hopefully it can continue to perform and can last forever.
Thank you so much for your words. And, this site will be continued for forever. I will never let it to expire or lose. Smiley Smiley Smiley
HelpTheDogs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:32:41 AM

Its actually not that bad for a forum. Just needs more users and some marketing and it could really take off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: