Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling dark green trust hero member (bitcointalk account)  (Read 1962 times)
manbull (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:14:32 AM

Send your offer.

700+ activity
20+ trust (ballpark)
Solid dark green trust
Posts over 1000
Private key included for signed message

Escrow accepted.

Need Escrow Today

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

How old is the staked address? If it was posted recently it isn't safe for the buyer. Send me your price PM.

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:43:32 AM

I highly doubt anyone who grew their account would be willing to sell it to forum scammers, only hacked accounts will be sold with good trust history.
manbull (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:33:50 PM

I highly doubt anyone who grew their account would be willing to sell it to forum scammers, only hacked accounts will be sold with good trust history.
How old is the staked address? If it was posted recently it isn't safe for the buyer. Send me your price PM.
The original owner gave the me the private key from an unedited post close to the registration date.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:03:51 PM

The original owner gave the me the private key from an unedited post close to the registration date.

Why original owner gave you for free? If you don't want it then why you took it?

By selling this kind of high ranked accounts, scammers can take the advantage and poor guys may lose money by trading with those accounts. If you can don't sell such high ranked accounts to scammers.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:17:01 PM

By selling this kind of high ranked accounts, scammers can take the advantage and poor guys may lose money by trading with those accounts. If you can don't sell such high ranked accounts to scammers.
Who gives a damn about some one having no brain?
If you're dealing with a small amount under $20 chances of getting scammed by an old account are in fact very low and if you send any big amount of BTC to whatever account you should be ready to lose those BTC especially after seeing accounts being sold.
People get scammed because they believe there's some one who should take care of them so they don't need to think or do any due diligence.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
manbull (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:08:37 PM

Why original owner gave you for free? If you don't want it then why you took it?

I bought it you mongrel. He gave me the private key along with the sale.
Honestly, I do not take responsibility for what happens when the user buys this account. I hope they don't scam but if they do, I couldn't care less. It's on their karma, not mine.
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:49:12 PM

I will make any offer of 0.025 using an escrow.
why don't you us this service at https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ to get a far starting price.
the person that sold you account did there prove they were the owners of the account before they sold it to you. 

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
manbull (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

why don't you us this service at https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ to get a far starting price.
the person that sold you account did there prove they were the owners of the account before they sold it to you. 
times that offer by 100
thanks.
foruman1

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:21:53 PM

times that offer by 100
thanks.

Your expecting 2.5 bitcoins?
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:30:15 PM

what are you charging for a hero account , i might be interested if i knew the profile name and price
manbull (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:47:32 PM

times that offer by 100
thanks.

no, not 2.5, more like best offer.... but his offer is ridiculous. that is the worth of a full member account.

what are you charging for a hero account , i might be interested if i knew the profile name and price
this hero account has solid dark green trust. it is more than a normal hero account. I am not showing the username unless I accept your offer and you show me proof of funds via signed message. this is to protect the identity of the account, and to prevent people wasting my time.
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:14:09 PM

times that offer by 100
thanks.

no, not 2.5, more like best offer.... but his offer is ridiculous. that is the worth of a full member account.

this hero account has solid dark green trust. it is more than a normal hero account. I am not showing the username unless I accept your offer and you show me proof of funds via signed message. this is to protect the identity of the account, and to prevent people wasting my time.
when you say solid dark green , you mean like mine?
foruman1

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:11:40 PM

times that offer by 100
thanks.

when you say solid dark green , you mean like mine?

Yours is not even light green for me
magemist

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:20:35 PM

Same account?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1682625.msg16894048#msg16894048

Post the btcaccountpricer.info if you want to sell this.
I am starting to think he does not have possession of said account.

Same thing happened to me when the seller didn't have the account thus losing my btc.
manbull (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:46:09 AM

you are all mentally deficient.

anyone with a little bit of common sense you're more than welcome to contact me.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:33:03 PM

How long you create your account?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: