Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop buying bitcoins from India  (Read 6839 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:14:18 AM

There is being a huge difference between the spreads of exchanges from yesterday. Not sure why such a difference exist?

Unocoin -  67952 - 61666 ( Diff is 6286 Rs)
Zebpay - 65031 - 61779 ( Diff is 3252 Rs)
Bitxoxo - 65617 - 61177  ( Diff is 4440)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:03:42 AM

There is being a huge difference between the spreads of exchanges from yesterday. Not sure why such a difference exist?

First of all non of them exchange. Exhcnage in India in my knowledge only 2

1 Coinsecure
2 Btcxindia.

Where price depends on peer to peer means buyer and seller decide.

In other site owner decide according to demand and supply.

kalkalaunda

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:23:57 AM

There are only two exchanges in India: Coinsecure & BTCX. Unocoin and Zebpay are brokers if I may with their own prices as per their will.

CS does share exchange data along with and you can see what has brought the price change. BTCX iirc does not even share volumes.

Looking at the volumes from their(CS) data, the price fluctuations do not make any sense whatsoever. Its a good time to be a BTC retailer. Everything goes Sad
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

--snipe--
lol ? You wouldn't miss a chance to promote coinsecure right ? Get off your comfy seats with high investors in your business,getting shit commercialized.For once,think about the community and decentralization.I'd die before using any Indian exchange systems.

^^ What she said,

As a currency exchange site Benson you should have the guts lead the investors to doin it the right way instead of fueling their greed. I guess you get good comissions too.

I don't get commissions Sad
Not sure how commissions can work on a realtime exchange.

Can you explain to me what does lead investors to doin it the right way means? Especially when we have 0 ways to control rates.

This screenshot shows a pretty good visual on who is setting prices in India.

http://imgur.com/SS8ZGWh

And you ladies think that I am evil -.-

Not saying you evil but it's definetly not good what's happening at this rate the price wont go down anytime soon. This is not what bitcoin was designed for.
yyuvane

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

pirces are dropping  in all indian exchanges  Shocked Shocked   Cry Cry Cry   i expected this will happens, but not to be very soon Angry Angry    Cry

donate  btc :  1NX1KJqpXBTwbLqArpuvFEGR3FiQVcWnE6
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

pirces are dropping  in all indian exchanges  Shocked Shocked   Cry Cry Cry   i expected this will happens, but not to be very soon Angry Angry    Cry

Cheesy
As mentioned, those high prices were never sustainable for anyone setting it.

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

dude a 1-2% drop is nothing.

It used to be 1-2k above preev rate... that was normal pricing... What happened to that... Greed took over what else?
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:07:19 PM

It used to be 1-2k above preev rate... that was normal pricing... What happened to that... Greed took over what else?

lol it's dropped more then 5k, I enjoyed this artificial price so much.

If you know what will happen you can earn big money but you must also hold big money for earning money from these kind of movement.

P.S. Benson can't do anything for this movement when price depends on peer to peer. People buying at higher price on their will.
      Benson or coinsecure or other site don't have any involvement on this.

yyuvane

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:10:49 PM

If you know what will happen you can earn big money but you must also hold big money for earning money from these kind of movement.

P.S. Benson can't do anything for this movement when price depends on peer to peer. People buying at higher price on their will.

yeah me too enjoyed this indian exchange prices , but not at this moment losing arbitrages;) Embarrassed

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:13:23 PM

yeah me too enjoyed this indian exchange prices , but not at this moment losing arbitrages;) Embarrassed

Prices still up more then 10% from international market. So there is more space to earn. Just need to focus where you can earn good money.

yyuvane

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:15:03 PM

Prices still up more then 10% from international market. So there is more space to earn. Just need to focus where you can earn good money.

yep waiting for the higher price once again  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

If big whales dump their wallet, price is sure to fall again. I really don't think this is the work of a single group or organization. Maybe this became a trend where everyone wanted to increase the price, as they know we buyers won't stop buying them. It's of no use to stop buying since we are not the only buyers of BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:41:18 PM

So what international market are you referring to ? Where do you buy from ? I tried em all... still no good luck purchasing from India.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:41:54 PM

If big whales dump their wallet, price is sure to fall again. I really don't think this is the work of a single group or organization. Maybe this became a trend where everyone wanted to increase the price, as they know we buyers won't stop buying them. It's of no use to stop buying since we are not the only buyers of BTC.

yes definetly they all got together to hike up prices...

Like they all agreed to increase price .
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

Its india and lots of black money coming in bitcoin. That is why price is that high brcoz they dont care about how much they are loosing.

yyuvane

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:44:15 PM

So what international market are you referring to ? Where do you buy from ? I tried em all... still no good luck purchasing from India.
https://xapo.com/   ----->    https://www.neteller.com/en  ------->   https://www.ranexchanger.co.in

earlier they accepts inr deposit through wb21 banking system , due to demands in indian markets they have withdrawn inr deposits temporarily

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:25:24 PM

There is so many ways buy from International market. But it's complicated becoz if you buy international market and sell in Indian market explaining to tax authority not easy if you go through indirect way.

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:55:12 PM

Dropped more than 5k ? I never supported that 5k hike in the first place.

Either old prices or no go
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

Dropped more than 5k ? I never supported that 5k hike in the first place.

Either old prices or no go

Lol it's not only about you, if there is buyer who like to buy at high price then there is lot's of seller too who like to sell @ 20-30% premium.
In every country price determined through their demand and supply.

Even I saw when international price was 22k and indian price was less then 18k and that is in huge quantity.

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:18:36 PM

There is so many ways buy from International market. But it's complicated becoz if you buy international market and sell in Indian market explaining to tax authority not easy if you go through indirect way.

What does that have to do anything with price of bitcoin in India ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: