Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop buying bitcoins from India  (Read 6839 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:19:28 PM

dude a 1-2% drop is nothing.

It used to be 1-2k above preev rate... that was normal pricing... What happened to that... Greed took over what else?

lol it's dropped more then 5k, I enjoyed this artificial price so much.

If you know what will happen you can earn big money but you must also hold big money for earning money from these kind of movement.

P.S. Benson can't do anything for this movement when price depends on peer to peer. People buying at higher price on their will.
      Benson or coinsecure or other site don't have any involvement on this.

Dropped more than 5k ? I never supported that 5k hike in the first place.

Either old prices or no go

Lol it's not only about you, if there is buyer who like to buy at high price then there is lot's of seller too who like to sell @ 20-30% premium.
In every country price determined through their demand and supply.

Even I saw when international price was 22k and indian price was less then 18k and that is in huge quantity.

Obviously but those buyers dont know any better. and it's not good for an entire country to be dependent on a few price fixers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

It used to be 1-2k above preev rate... that was normal pricing... What happened to that... Greed took over what else?

If you know what will happen you can earn big money but you must also hold big money for earning money from these kind of movement.

P.S. Benson can't do anything for this movement when price depends on peer to peer. People buying at higher price on their will.

Lol it's not only about you, if there is buyer who like to buy at high price then there is lot's of seller too who like to sell @ 20-30% premium.

Even I saw when international price was 22k and indian price was less then 18k and that is in huge quantity.

Obviously but those buyers dont know any better. and it's not good for an entire country to be dependent on a few price fixers.

lol then you don't know anything about bitcoin price, manipulating in btc price even too much in international market then indian market.
Indian market manipulation run around 15-30 days max but in international market it's going months and months even you can't think.

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:51:07 PM

lol then you don't know anything about bitcoin price, manipulating in btc price even too much in international market then indian market.
Indian market manipulation run around 15-30 days max but in international market it's going months and months even you can't think.

I disagree atleast in international market you have some exchanges offering 0 % like Circle.

What do you have in indian market ?  Even scam exchanges like Igot.com claiming they not scam now offering same price as indians because they greedy.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:44:49 PM

Looks like the price is coming back down. Down by about 7K from what it was per btc from a couple days back. Supply and demand really did hit the price hard for the exchanges . I personally feel it was related to the demonetization move.

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:04:56 AM

Looks like the price is coming back down. Down by about 7K from what it was per btc from a couple days back. Supply and demand really did hit the price hard for the exchanges . I personally feel it was related to the demonetization move.

Yes demonetization gave an excuse to sellers to increase price... anythin is still possible.

What I really want to see is preev + 1-2k inr .

That's a really good rate dont you think?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

So the fun time over .. back to reality now slowly for India ..
well i must say enjoyed a lot during the price hike .. Thanks to Moneypolo gave me clean path to enter to btc-e with sweet rate and then come back to my favorite coinsecure for sale Tongue
Enjoyed while it lasted ... now hope the original BTC price hikes to 800$ then another enjoyment starts .. Smiley

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

well i must say enjoyed a lot during the price hike .. Thanks to Moneypolo gave me clean path to enter to btc-e with sweet rate and then come back to my favorite coinsecure for sale Tongue
Enjoyed while it lasted ... now hope the original BTC price hikes to 800$ then another enjoyment starts .. Smiley

you crazy guy price is still hiked its still 100$ above market rate.

Do explain me how you purchased from BTC-E I would like to do the same ...

I bought some coins via paypal yesterday at cheaper than today's price ...
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 02:56:40 PM

Simply register at Moneypolo , Get yourself verified , Get physical VISA CARD for 15$ for withdrawal at local Indian ATMs , Then deposit with your debit card [ 4% + conversion rate INR TO USD ] then generate BTC-E Code in your moneypolo wallet 1% fees and then Deposit to BTC-E with 0% fee and enjoy BTC . Remember their verification is very hard , to get yourself Level 2 verified you need to video chat with their verification team Tongue , i am Level 2 verified in Moneypolo now and its quite amazing and fast and legal .

yyuvane

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

smart contracts innovations on ethereum blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 03:43:56 PM

Grin

Simply register at Moneypolo , Get yourself verified , Get physical VISA CARD for 15$ for withdrawal at local Indian ATMs , Then deposit with your debit card [ 4% + conversion rate INR TO USD ] then generate BTC-E Code in your moneypolo wallet 1% fees and then Deposit to BTC-E with 0% fee and enjoy BTC . Remember their verification is very hard , to get yourself Level 2 verified you need to video chat with their verification team Tongue , i am Level 2 verified in Moneypolo now and its quite amazing and fast and legal .

cheers    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

donate  btc :  1NX1KJqpXBTwbLqArpuvFEGR3FiQVcWnE6
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:48:32 AM

Grin

Most amazing thing is the VISA Card Tongue , i tested and it withdraw flawlessly in Indian ATM Smiley remember per withdraw charge is 3.5$ so withdraw big only .. per day limit 2000$ max .

baristor (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:36:25 PM

Grin

Most amazing thing is the VISA Card Tongue , i tested and it withdraw flawlessly in Indian ATM Smiley remember per withdraw charge is 3.5$ so withdraw big only .. per day limit 2000$ max .

So how much fees do you get charged totally ? Still inefficient as you lose money on top of fees converting inr to usd .
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:50:39 PM

Grin

So how much fees do you get charged totally ? Still inefficient as you lose money on top of fees converting inr to usd .

for withdraw let say you load Moneypolo with BTC fees 1% and then withdraw via VISA Card fees 3.5$ whatever amount you withdraw fixed .. max withdraw per day 2000$ Smiley ; small withdraw = loss but big withdraw profit and anonymous . As there is nowhere PAN involved with Moneypolo .. Smiley; i tested withdraw 2000 INR , i ended up 1700 INR in hand with my new card ...

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:48:51 PM

for withdraw let say you load Moneypolo with BTC fees 1% and then withdraw via VISA Card fees 3.5$ whatever amount you withdraw fixed .. max withdraw per day 2000$ Smiley ; small withdraw = loss but big withdraw profit and anonymous . As there is nowhere PAN involved with Moneypolo .. Smiley; i tested withdraw 2000 INR , i ended up 1700 INR in hand with my new card ...
there are several scam accusation against moneypolo and so i am not sure about it and are you telling me that you could withdraw 2000 dollars or 2000 rupees using that service.We can sell the coin in the exchanges here in India and i am happy with the current price  Smiley
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:58:31 PM

Enough guys... the more we feed these greedy sellers the more they will increase their prices...

If everyone stops buying btc from India they will be forced to revert to old prices.

Waiting for price to be as good as preev market place price then it's fine this is India not North Korea or Pakistan... even then I suspect those countries will be easier n cheaper to buy btc.
Whats wrong if price is high in india? Almost everything has different prices in different countries.Price of petrol for example, it is cheaper in some of our neighboring countries but we are paying more so whats wrong if due to high demand price of bitcoin is also high in india?

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:34:58 PM

there are several scam accusation against moneypolo and so i am not sure about it and are you telling me that you could withdraw 2000 dollars or 2000 rupees using that service.We can sell the coin in the exchanges here in India and i am happy with the current price  Smiley

i can say scam accusations are false and no solid proof , i also checked those and those who did accusation failed to proof actually about it , I don't think MP scam cause they are registered with FCA and legal Financial institution you can really mark a company with some one or two scam accusation in here lol , One more thing you may check when you see BTC-E deposit via bank wire they use MP as their Bank wire deposit method and you will see Mayzus Bank details on BTC-E Wire deposit page and i don't think that Giant exchange like BTC-E will use some processor which is you say scam for their Bank Wire deposits for their customers and i did transaction over 2000$ now and zero issue always fast support . Also i told that you can withdraw 2000$ not rupees lol per day max via MP VISA Card .. https://moneypolo.com/int-en/products/prepaid-cards/    ; and you can use that card anywhere in the world visa accepted , shop online . There is no other company provide Card to Indians [ As far i know ] , every international company has restriction for Indians for their card service . This is the main benefit of it besides Direct BTC-E contact for Indians with lowest fees than anything else out there .

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:23:42 PM

Enough guys... the more we feed these greedy sellers the more they will increase their prices...

If everyone stops buying btc from India they will be forced to revert to old prices.

Waiting for price to be as good as preev market place price then it's fine this is India not North Korea or Pakistan... even then I suspect those countries will be easier n cheaper to buy btc.
Whats wrong if price is high in india? Almost everything has different prices in different countries.Price of petrol for example, it is cheaper in some of our neighboring countries but we are paying more so whats wrong if due to high demand price of bitcoin is also high in india?

There is nothing wrong in having higher prices in India, but due to these sudden price hikes that took place just because of demonetization, have you noticed that many other International exchanges have now restricted Indians to be able to buy Bitcoins at their websites? You cannot buy bitcoins even from Coinbase anymore? Don't you think that's unfair?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 06:55:15 PM

There is nothing wrong in having higher prices in India, but due to these sudden price hikes that took place just because of demonetization, have you noticed that many other International exchanges have now restricted Indians to be able to buy Bitcoins at their websites? You cannot buy bitcoins even from Coinbase anymore? Don't you think that's unfair?

Which exchanges used to allow Indians to buy bitcoins? I have heard only Coinmama and 1-2 other sites and Coinbase has never allowed any other country except US to buy/sell bitcoins. When did they allow Indians?

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:53:35 PM

Are you noob or what, when coinbase allowed indian can buy from them even you can't sell there. They never allowed it's always restricted there.
You can only use their wallet service nothing else.

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 04:20:17 AM

Are you noob or what, when coinbase allowed indian can buy from them even you can't sell there. They never allowed it's always restricted there.
You can only use their wallet service nothing else.

i was also wondering the same thing , Coinbase never ever had Indian customers to purchase btc from them lol .. I don't know when he saw coinbase offered Indians to purchase bitcoin in their platform .  Grin

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:37:50 AM

Grin

Considering so much of fees and formalities involved in doing this, its not at all easy it seems. Also just for example could you provide how much did 1 btc cost you buying including all the fees from Moneypolo and at what rate did you sold to Coinsecure?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: