Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Directory.io bruteforcer  (Read 781 times)
sgeektn (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:18:58 AM

Directory.io is a site that contains all bitcoin private key's ,
finding a bitcoin adress who contains money is quasi impossible because there is 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675
pages and each page contains 256 adress
so the unique chance to get money by bruteforcing is to go randomly but it will take to much time if you do it mannualy
so i created a script in java who takes a random page , check all adresses on it and go to another pages etc etc
i made 4 bitcoins in a month with it and it still run
a sort of lottery
this is the script for sale for only 0.01 bitcoin
https://satoshibox.com/a7mpq2hzsejrbsdgvp6mi2eu
it will write all cheked pages and if a page contains adress who have bitcoins it will write the page number and adress so you have to go to this page
http://directory.io/:pagenumber
and get the private key
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:36:20 AM

finding a bitcoin adress who contains money is quasi impossible because there is 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675
That site is well-known, a kind of inside joke...

so the unique chance to get money by bruteforcing is to go randomly but it will take to much time if you do it mannualy
so i created a script in java who takes a random page , check all adresses on it and go to another pages etc etc
So far, that sounds reasonable. Of course you can use that page to enumerate addresses (there are other, more efficient ways, though)

Extremely unlikely. Enumerating private keys to find some containing bitcoin balances does not work. If it would, bitcoin would be worthless (nobody would use money that can spontaneously disappear because someone happens to guess a private key).

a sort of lottery
it will write all cheked pages and if a page contains adress who have bitcoins it will write the page number and adress so you have to go to this page
and get the private key
Ah, you're selling the secret script. I'd bet that you'll make some money from that (probably not 4 BTC/month) because there are enough gullible people who hope to make a quick BTC using some "trick" they don't understand...

Onkel Paul

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:34:32 PM

a sort of lottery
and get the private key

I actually feel like punching you. A double face palm simply won't do with this level of idiocy .

That must be some kind of alien super computer tonfond private keys of every bitcoin address ever created. Holy crap dude ! It must be like 1000 terabillion hashes . That computer is god and can move planets. Lol gosh.... And you say you made 4btc but you shilling for 0.01btc. Obviously lies to entice idiots and the ignorant. Of ypu made 4btc you wouldn't be here .

Go back to sleep son. You getting tired.
sgeektn (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:55:19 PM

a sort of lottery
and get the private key

I actually feel like punching you. A double face palm simply won't do with this level of idiocy .

That must be some kind of alien super computer tonfond private keys of every bitcoin address ever created. Holy crap dude ! It must be like 1000 terabillion hashes . That computer is god and can move planets. Lol gosh.... And you say you made 4btc but you shilling for 0.01btc. Obviously lies to entice idiots and the ignorant. Of ypu made 4btc you wouldn't be here .

Go back to sleep son. You getting tired.
i made 4 btc and spend them and i post for 0.01 just for fun i dont need your money so don't buy it son
rme

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:57:34 PM

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:18:10 PM

I already read this kind of joke before i think 2014 that they can bruteforce bitcoin address but there still no someone that can give proof that they can bruteforce.. they are studying it before about that site but honestly they can not still hack or bruteforce any addresses in every address given there..
It is better to try it to your self and earn the money what you ask than giving it to us for scamming people..

If that is really making money to you and you can bruteforce for me if i am in your place i will not share it with us instead i'll keep them and i'll make more money to bruteforce every address that has large amount of bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:20:22 PM

I'll say its waste of time. Because, i already tried more than 1 week to find some address with balance on this page. But i found only $0.23(rate at the time of the transaction made).

And can you show me the proof?
rme

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:22:11 PM

I'll say its waste of time. Because, i already tried more than 1 week to find some address with balance on this page. But i found only $0.23(rate at the time of the transaction made).

And can you show me the proof?

Its a SCAM, there is no proof.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

It's impossible to find a unique address from that directory.io website it will take more than billions of years with the computer we are using int the current generation..
If you would have made the script which can tell that an address has funds then i am sure your script will be sold like potatoes in the market..  Grin
sgeektn (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:38:47 PM

scam means that i wan't to steal your money
i posted a script for sale and the script make what i say so it's not a scam and you are free to buy it or no Smiley
sgeektn (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:47:11 PM

It's impossible to find a unique address from that directory.io website it will take more than billions of years with the computer we are using int the current generation..
If you would have made the script which can tell that an address has funds then i am sure your script will be sold like potatoes in the market..  Grin
quasi impossible if you go in order pages 1 , 2 ,3 .... to the end but if you go random you have a smaaaal chance to find collision
merelcoin

Activity: 675

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:53:17 PM

Sure... there is a chance this script will actually do what you say it does (going to that website, fetching a page, parsing it, checking if the pk is for an addy containing unspent inputs), however, i don't think there is even a remote chance it'll end up on a page containing a private key to an addy that contains unspent inputs.
Please prove your statement by showing that 4 BTC transaction where you stole 4 BTC from a potential innocent victim, together with the directory.io page where you got the private key from the addy that had 4 BTC of unspent inputs.

In the end, i'm pretty sure it would have been much faster to use a RNG and generate private keys directly in your software instead of fetching a page, parsing it, and using those keys to check for unspent inputs. And even doing this directly from a software on a super powerfull server would have near 0 chance of ever finding a collision...
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

quasi impossible if you go in order pages 1 , 2 ,3 .... to the end but if you go random you have a smaaaal chance to find collision
Just for information sake:
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ruk0z/dont_panic_directoryio_thing_is_fake/
Coindesk: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-protocol-hack-joke/

Summary:
This site is just a prank, joke that proves the point, which is bitcoin chain network is impenetrable with today's computing power. All the addresses you see there, where generated by the site's owner. Nothing is real there.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 06:37:04 PM

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ruk0z/dont_panic_directoryio_thing_is_fake/

Summary:
This site is just a prank, joke that proves the point, which is bitcoin chain network is impenetrable with today's computing power. All the addresses you see there, where generated by the site's owner. Nothing is real there.

There is no sort of database that stores all the addresses and their private keys. The webpage just generates the addresses on YOUR computer much like bitaddress.org generates them.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:42:24 PM

Summary:

There is no sort of database that stores all the addresses and their private keys. The webpage just generates the addresses on YOUR computer much like bitaddress.org generates them.

yes this is what i wanted to explain them that only 1,2,3 Pages contain real addresses or generated ones and the last and even 2nd last page.
Also do not put you private key of your address on : https://bitcoin-checker.appspot.com/
It's not guaranteed that they will not record the data.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: